Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies (2889 Views)

Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! / Ladies, If Your Name Is On This List, You Might Get Pregnant In 2018 / Girls Most Likely To Get Pregnant In 2017(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by onila(f): 4:21am On Dec 21, 2015
the later the better

the anxiety I am going through now
when thinking abt child birth is crazy

I need more time to prepare

I dont think I am physically and mentally prepared to have kids at the moment

need more time

but if God said its now. .so be it!

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 21, 2015
Okay.
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Deexxy: 4:25am On Dec 21, 2015
A wonderful way to start your week. undecided
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 21, 2015
Deexxy:
A wonderful way to start your week. undecided

Are you banned shocked
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 21, 2015
What is wrong with this human being?
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 21, 2015
PushMusic:
Okay.

Do you have a crush on her? You're always on her threads grin
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Deexxy: 4:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:

Are you banned shocked
Lol,nope.

This account was becoming dusty,trying to shake it off. grin
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Deexxy:

Lol,nope.

This account was becoming dusty,trying to shake it off. grin

Oh ok lol no followed feeds on dis one thou it must be lonely grin
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Even at 30 nor get pregnant
U go get belle on ur own like mary then born Jesus christ.
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by GoodHealth007: 4:36am On Dec 21, 2015
onila:
the later the better

the anxiety I am going through now
when thinking abt child birth is crazy

I need more time to prepare

I dont think I am physically and mentally prepared to have kids at the moment

need more time

but if God said its now. .so be it!

You are just saying it from your own perspective based on your choice, opportunity or should i say "mis-opportunity" and convenience!

Medically, having babies right after 18 and in your 20's is the best because that is when your ovaries are at peak performance.

In your 30's, the ovaries are rounding up in preparation for menopause.

=========================================================================================================

REVEALED! Find out how to make a lady turned on in minutes and have her wet and literally beg you to f*ck her

https://www.nairaland.com/2803981/revealed-see-how-quickly-turn
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Deexxy: 4:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:

Yea.. grin

Sometimes I like to just be alone without having to look up my screen and see so many numbers ranging from mentions to followed boards and follower's feeds.

I also comment freely with this account. grin

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:

God forbid!
Just giving her the attention she craves for
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by onila(f): 5:25am On Dec 21, 2015
PushMusic:

God forbid!

Just giving her the attention she craves for
if u dont like me

ignore my threads. .thank you f00l!
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 21, 2015
onila:
if u dont like me
ignore my threads. .thank you f00l!
There are no rules against that dummy!
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Portsmouth86(f): 5:30am On Dec 21, 2015
Hi all

I am from the UK, I am married to a 32yr old Nigerian man and I also don't have any children, I have just turned 29 which in the UK is hard to find a white(Oyinbo grin) women at my age without children.

I decided not to have children before I was married, the main reason is because both my mum and my elder sister both had their first child at 18 yrs old, I was nowhere near ready at 18 and having worked since I was 15 I just wanted to study, work and enjoy life before a family, but now I am married to an amazing man, I am ready now,so is my husband so once he comes to the UK we can look forward to all the joys of trying and building our family home.

Don't feel guilty for waiting there's nothing wrong in waiting, I don't regret it for one minute.

Good luck for when that time does come and when you feel ready smiley

3 Likes

Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 21, 2015
PushMusic:

Omg you know her and mamagee are the same person grin see one's dp to know what onila looks like

#died grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:

Omg you know her and mamagee are the same person grin see one's dp to know what onila looks like

#died grin shocked shocked shocked

I thought I was the only one who knew. grin

#TeamVirgin. grin

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Lets pray for onila she/he seriously needs help. Ur title doesn't correlate with d content. Dumbass. Stopped ranting about being a virgin guess u tasted d dik . frustrated fool
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 21, 2015
PushMusic:

I thought I was the only one who knew. grin

#TeamVirgin. grin

@teamVirgin Not by chose thou grin
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by onila(f): 5:45am On Dec 21, 2015
PushMusic:

lo u hate me but always on my threads

bastar.d

obsessed with me huh

my threads entertain u badly that u cnt ignore

satanic as-shole!
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by onila(f): 5:48am On Dec 21, 2015
panachuku:
Lets pray for onila she/he seriously needs help. Ur title doesn't correlate with d content. Dumbass. Stopped ranting about being a virgin guess u tasted d dik . frustrated fool
what dont u undestood

akpu f00l!
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:

@teamVirgin Not by chose thou grin
Do you see her sagged boobs?
She already has two babies. cool
I bet she didn't know when her happy little fingers typed that .
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 21, 2015
PushMusic:

Do you see her sagged boobs?

She already has two babies. cool

I bet she didn't know when her happy little fingers typed that .

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your dp thou shocked sad state of affairs for some women cry
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your dp thou shocked sad state of affairs for some women cry
That's one of the evils that come with social media. I.G and stuff!
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 21, 2015
PushMusic:

That's one of the evils that come with social media.
I.G and stuff!

I'm glad I have a social life undecided
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 21, 2015
onila:
what dont u undestood

akpu f00l!
commit suicide already babe. Ur life is fuked up bt no one cares, from being raped by ur driver to having a useless dad etc. Get a rope bitch
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by onila(f): 6:05am On Dec 21, 2015
panachuku:
commit suicide already babe. Ur life is fuked up bt no one cares, from being raped by ur driver to having a useless dad etc. Get a rope bitch
my life is better than a product of baby factory imo state branch

ur useless mother decided to have u with a satanic rapist for 20, 000 naira

cursed evil bastar-d how dare u diss me

pour ur fustration on her useless mother not me

faggo-t
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:

I'm glad I have a social life undecided
Good for you. wink
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Ayt27(m): 6:08am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:

And you would know that how? Oh right you are always on her threads too
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by zeberebe: 6:08am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:

asslicker, he won't date u sad
Re: Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 21, 2015
Portsmouth86:
Hi all

I am from the UK, I am married to a 32yr old Nigerian man and I also don't have any children, I have just turned 29 which in the UK is hard to find a white(Oyinbo grin) women at my age without children.

I decided not to have children before I was married, the main reason is because both my mum and my elder sister both had their first child at 18 yrs old, I was nowhere near ready at 18 and having worked since I was 15 I just wanted to study, work and enjoy life before a family, but now I am married to an amazing man, I am ready now,so is my husband so once he comes to the UK we can look forward to all the joys of trying and building our family home.

Don't feel guilty for waiting there's nothing wrong in waiting, I don't regret it for one minute.

Good luck for when that time does come and when you feel ready smiley
Happy for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Name Did You Save Your Bf/gf's Number On Your Phone With? / 10 silly Questions Men Ask Women During Sex / Advice Me: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You – My Female Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.