Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting (64321 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Orikinla(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nigerian girls continue to disappoint us. They come so annoyingly cheap. They come online posting their sexy pictures on your Facebook wall to tempt you and later when they fall into the wrong hands, they are either raped, wounded or murdered. Only a dummy will trust a Facebook "friend" you don't even know the background. An ex-married a man she met on Facebook and later discovered that he was not as decent as he claimed. But it is now too late, because she is trapped. Another one ended up with swollen eyes of tears and pains after the viper forked her, messed her up and dumped her like rubbish. The guy said she deserved it, because she was cheap. Bad Yoruba guys on Facebook call these silly girls on Facebook "Eran". Many Nigerian girls behave like re-tarded idiots. FIE!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
She asked a facebook lover for 15k and he agreed 2 give her on der first meeting bt she forgot dat der was going 2 be something in exchange for d money, some girls ar Jst silly.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by cutekhalifa(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
See what december palaver is causing 2 our girls, girls are desperate to met up, nobody want to come behind nowadays, all my crush accepted to date me bcux of xmas package! Devil go punish them, after december dem go start forming ajeh butter as if dem no dey shit, abeg make u nah release that guy joor , the girl got what she bargain for, she come to chop the guy mugu the guy counter mugu her, no hard feeling nah, next time make she no open her legs without money @ hand first

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Orikinla(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
okpor2:
I have never seen a thread on women raping men.Is it that it never happens or that men don't report rape?Nd some of u ladies here will say wat a man can do a women can do better!Please my male nairalander to be on d safe side anitin u have a lady nd u see she is not satisfied wit wat u gave her.run to the police and report she raped u.
. Who will believe us? I have been raped by one pretty and sexy girl. It was not consensual. She just undressed and I became dumb on seeing her boobs and vagina. The next I saw was she grabbed my mojo and inserted it deep inside her thing. By the time she finished, I was still speechless. I could not report that she raped me. She raped me into a relationship with her. I once reported a girl who was harassing me for sex, the police laughed at me.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by dmostspecialone(m): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
From my perspective the case is not rape.... might be the guy did not give her the money she requested for after having consensual sex with him so she decided to blackmail him.. serves both of them right.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by fm7070: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
the problem was that the guy probably did not give her the 15,000 he promised her and that is why she reported him for rape.
some ladies are dangerous while some guys who thought they are smart end up falling prey. 2 of them na 419, she sef want collect 15k for 1round. say wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by hotdi(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Commercial s*x worker spotted.
End time agreement.
End time guy who refused to pay after service.

End time police report. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by daniel56(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
It is call give and take. No more no less.
ORACLE1975:
A 26-year-old man, Taiwo Oluwatobi, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command, for allegedly luring his Facebook lover to his house, and raping her.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Oluwatobi had met the 24-year-old victim, identified only as Temitope, on Facebook. He had allegedly lured her to his house in the Alagomeji, Yaba area of the state to collect N15,000, during which he raped her.

It was gathered that the incident happened at the suspect’s friend’s rented apartment on Queens Street, Alagomeji, on Monday, November 30, and the visit was Oluwatobi and Temitope’s first meeting.

It was gathered that the victim, who worked as a printer in the Mushin area, told Oluwatobi, who she reportedly met on Facebook around June 2015, that she needed N15,000 to settle a debt.

The suspect was said to have invited the lady to Alagomeji, to meet each other and also collect the money.

Temitope was said to have arrived at the apartment around 6pm and left at about 8pm, during which Oluwatobi allegedly raped her.

The victim was said to have reported the matter to the Anti-Robbery Squad of the State Department of Criminal Investigation, Yaba.

It was learnt that Oluwatobi, who hails from Ila Orangun, Osun State, was arrested on Tuesday, December 1.

According to the police, the suspect, said to be a graduate of a university in Oyo State, was also a suspected member of the Buccaneers’ Confraternity.

It was gathered that the police also arrested the suspect’s friend, Adenuga Adedayo, in whose apartment the rape allegedly took place.

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, Oluwatobi, who worked as a caterer, said he had a consensual sexual intercourse with Temitope, adding that he saw the lady off when she was going back home. He said he was shocked that she reported the sex as rape to the police.

He said, “We met on Facebook some months ago. From Facebook, we began to talk on the telephone. That day was the first time we would meet, and we had a sexual intercourse. She does printing jobs and she stays in the Mushin area.

“She had asked me for N15,000, saying she had a debt she needed to settle. I invited her to my area. After the intercourse, she went to the police to say I raped her. She was the one who told the police that I was a cult member.

“The reason for her coming was that I promised to give her N15,000 to settle someone she owed money. We had sex and at about 8pm, she left. My friend was not at home that time and I see no reason to tell him that somebody visited me.

“I joined the Buccaneers Confraternity when I was in 200-level in the university. I was just a member. After leaving school, I quit the group.”

The friend, Adedayo, from Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, denied any knowledge of the rape, saying he housed Oluwatobi for a week when he (Oluwatobi) said he had a job to do in the area.

He said, “The police accused me of housing a cultist and his girlfriend, but I did not know about the incident. I work in the Apapa area as a teacher. I did not know he is a cultist. He had come to me to assist him with accommodation, as he had a job in our area. That was in the last week of November.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Joe Offor, had yet to reply to a text message sent to his phone on the incident.

Source www.punchng.com/man-rape-24-years-old-facebook-lover-for-at-first-meeting/
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by daniel56(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nothing is free, not ever in church
daniel56:
It is call give and take. No more no less.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by henryhino: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Assuming the girl got the money it won't be rape... Dis an advice to all guyz if a girl don't want sex don't force her cos she can use that against u. let play wise!
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Thunder04(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
dejisakin:
To me both of them might be liying either way, I thought when rape occurs, there should be element of bruises on the victim and forceful entry into the women, torn cloths or under wear etc. So a doctor should verify to prove it was a rape. Men and their tricks, it's time for men to be punished for playing fast one on gullible ladies. Lol
But there is nothing gullible about this gold digger of a lady.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by omogidi234(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:
Where is that brother who created a tooic here on Nairaland that he was feeling guilty for not allowing his friend have sex with a woman in his house? See what could happen to you?
Rape Rape everywhere, Gosh I am tired of hearing this troubling news.

If I advice girls not to visit boys they do not know now, people will want my head in a platter.
Its not a crime to ask for money.
If you do not have to give her then say so. You have no right to punish anyone for asking for money or any other favours from you.

Sis, please haven't people heard about the story of Cynthia Osokogu of blessed memory? How can you meet someone online and then he ask you to meet him in an apartment or hotel (any time of the day is actually bad- so don't mention 6-8pm).

Please can't our sisters/women meet people in eateries again? The other day it was a married woman who said she went to collect school fees in a house that turned out to be an hotel from 5pm to 2 am. She was unclad and the man was unclad when Police burst into the room yet she said she was not raped (are we primary school pupils like her?) They said ''since hunters have learnt to shoot without missing, birds have learnt to fly without perching'' Since men have learnt series of strategies in raping, sisters/women should develop series of strategies in avoiding being raped.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by omogidi234(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
hotdi:
Commercial s*x worker spotted.
End time agreement.
End time guy who refused to pay after service.

End time police report. cool

All these end time people! I hope you have worked out your salvation so that all these end time would not be end time for you.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
I don't even understand why one wud be asking for money from a social media friend. Is the person u are asking money from ur atm or what?. Inasmuch as I don't support rape, she deserved it. She was even lucky she wasn't gang raped. It is just because the guy didn't pay her for the home services that she reported him.
The police should free the guy abeg.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
omogidi234:

Sis, please haven't people heard about the story of Cynthia Osokogu of blessed memory? How can you meet someone online and then he ask you to meet him in an apartment or hotel (any time of the day is actually bad- so don't mention 6-8pm).

Please can't our sisters/women meet people in eateries again? The other day it was a married woman who said she went to collect school fees in a house that turned out to be an hotel from 5pm to 2 am. She was unclad and the man was unclad when Police burst into the room yet she said she was not raped (are we primary school pupils like her?) They said ''since hunters have learnt to shoot without missing, birds have learnt to fly without perching'' Since men have learnt series of strategies in raping, sisters/women should develop series of strategies in avoiding being raped.
u are right. And the best strategy is to say no to social media friends' invitations to secluded places. And don't try to reap where u did not sow. But ladies will not hear.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
menix:
Hahahahahahahahah..
See his name self...

That girl needs some stroke, why don't galz learn, what kind of fish brain galz have...

With the current spate of facebook murder, ritual, rape yet longer throat no go let una use una fish brain..

Uwa Mmebi Gal..
please, not all girls. Some girls don't have brains at all.
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by menix(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
please, not all girls. Some girls don't have brains at all.

Oya come to my house wink wink
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
menix:

Oya come to my house wink wink
yeeeeeh cheesy
Please don't lock the gate. I'm on my way now, arranging the broom I will use to fly to ur place. Just turn of the lights and wait for me grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by menix(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
yeeeeeh cheesy
Please don't lock the gate. I'm on my way now, arranging the broom I will use to fly to ur place. Just turn of the lights and wait for me grin

Hahahahahaha..

Baby Oku no worry again, I don't do winch...

Nna see me see Uwa mmebi gal oo..
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
menix:

Hahahahahaha..

Baby Oku no worry again, I don't do winch...

Nna see me see Uwa mmebi gal oo..
ah, how I come be witch na? U invited me and I accepted, na him make me witch? Okay, I no dey come again. Let me go back even though I am two blocks away from ur house cheesy
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by menix(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
ah, how I come be witch na? U invited me and I accepted, na him make me witch? Okay, I no dey come again. Let me go back even though I am two blocks away from ur house cheesy

Chisos!!!

U don even reach Akpors papa house..
Nah aviation fuel u dey use
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
menix:

Chisos!!!

U don even reach Akpors papa house..
Nah aviation fuel u dey use
U no hear say na broom I dey use? It works like magic. U can try it tomorrow or even this night cheesy
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by menix(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
U no hear say na broom I dey use? It works like magic. U can try it tomorrow or even this night cheesy

Oooh!! We know get broom oo, nah Vacuum machine we dey use.

Can I use that too cous here at Banana Iceland we don't use broom nd no mall sells broom here..
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
menix:

Oooh!! We know get broom oo, nah Vacuum machine we dey use.

Can I use that too cous here at Banana Iceland we don't use broom nd no mall sells broom here..
brooms are the fatest means of transportation. So if u don't have broom there, then forget it.
Since u no want make I come, I don dey sleep. Goodnight grin
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by menix(m): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
brooms are the fatest means of transportation. So if u don't have broom there, then forget it.
Since u no want make I come, I don dey sleep. Goodnight grin

Sleep tyte, just dream about me small..
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
menix:

Sleep tyte, just dream about me small..
that's what I'm doing
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by ayodele123(m): 4:59am On Dec 22, 2015
Foolishness.
I do not understand why and how people meet online and arrange physical meetings offline
For what purpose? I wonder o.
Last year or so, a lady was killed by online contacts she went to meet in a hotel
Another lady died this year, who invited a male online contact from Ibadan to sleep with her in her home in Lagos.she died during the night and the man, a married man was arrested.
Na wa o!
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by phranco(m): 6:09am On Dec 22, 2015
Do you guys think its easy for one man to forcefully have sex (rape) with a grown up girl or lady?you must be joking. I don't think this is rape,cos even if u hold her hands with ur hands,there is no way u can penetrate,reason am nah,unless u guys are two or three b4 it can be possible. So the girl is just looking for a way to payback the guy for probably deceiving her. A girl that was truly raped won't even have the nerves to report it,she will prefer it as a secret,unless in most serious severe cases. The way girls are claiming rape nowadays is alarming. You went to a guys house,ur clothes were not torn,and u claim rape,this always got me thinking! Ssssshhhh!
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by RVBC: 6:34am On Dec 22, 2015
undecidedSharp guy! The girl was planning 419 to collect 15k but she ended up cashless nd also the guy had free sex, that guy must be from aba. Google it he's definately from aba
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by hotdi(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2015
omogidi234:

All these end time people! I hope you have worked out your salvation so that all these end time would not be end time for you.

End time question
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by SAMBARRY: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
YorubaWoman:
undecided

Won pade lori itagun ayelujara.

Oponu larabirin yen sha, oun na reti owo lowo okunrin ti ko mo ri lofe.
Se owo n jabo ni? Owo lowo, eyin nilee ni.
Ko si obo nidanre. Ti o ba fe kori be, wa ti wase kun owo re.
Radarada, o wa n pariwo reepu reepu.

Ofe ni mo ti e ro pe arakunrin eleyi se cheesy

O la platii re lofe
lol.orisirisi grin

Iwo woman yi,shogbadun sha? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker / Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) / Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.