Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting (64324 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by SAMBARRY: 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
RVBC:
undecidedSharp guy! The girl was planning 419 to collect 15k but she ended up cashless nd also the guy had free sex, that guy must be from aba. Google it he's definately from aba
another potential rapist that hasn't yet found an opportunity to rape
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by okpor2(m): 6:41am On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=Orikinla post=41215092]. Who will believe us? I have been raped by one pretty and sexy girl. It was not consensual. She just undressed and I became dumb on seeing her boobs and vagina. The next I saw was she grabbed my mojo and inserted it deep inside her thing. By the time she finished, I was still speechless. I could not report that she raped me. She raped me into a relationship with her. I once reported a girl who was harassing me for sex, the police laughed at me. [/quoteb
]Bros u see y I find it hard to believe u?she just grab u nd u became hard!Story for d gods!Do u know wat it takes to have an erections?Talk true u self like am chikena
Re: Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting by Crauxx(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Naija Boys I hail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker / Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) / Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.