Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 (10319 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by zulu14: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Buhari should not be there

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by apholaryn: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2015
classicnews:

For this, I'll stop buying lingeries from you
lol...imagine! so its a crime to support a different idea, notion or have different views from yours? goat, no offense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by galadima77(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2015
What about Orubebe, the voice of the wailers? He stood for his beliefs na

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by tobiyayo: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by eaccyboy(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:
Its only my Sai Buhari in that list that worth's celebrating.
mumuness n madness never still comot for ur body...u dey craze?...guy u dey craxe allah
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by apholaryn: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:

shocked shocked shocked shocked What?

No bro, don't judge me by my comments on Nairaland. I say controversial stuffs on Nairaland to drive people to the site. Majority of what i say is not truly my view.

Thanks for buying from us and merry xmas!
you sef don fall person hand sha. so it's now wrong cos you have a diff view from d goat?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by watered(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2015
If GEJ was alone on that list I would have thrown a big party in commemoration of this award but pairing with a selective anti-corruption fighter derailed the award.

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by Lionsclaw: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2015
Beehshorp:
My able Presido Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan please disassociate urself from local honors cos u are bound for international glories.. Tinubu's name appearing on the list gives u more reason to heed my advice...

I don't tolerate meaningless mentions just likes..
I must mention you because your head get oil grin Dr Jonathan has no business with all those people there at all. He is too glorified to sit in the same table with Tinubu cos his league is now international.
But his humility will still make him go if they call him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by badlaw(f): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2015
....End time Newspaper award. deceiving nigeria people since 1914.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by saintkel(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2015
eshietIntrepid:
GEJ deserved to be honour but buhari no

Why are they honouring buhari
Is it for the inconclusives elections?
Scarcity fuelV
For the renews boko haram?
Or the present devaluation of naira?

Why the honour?
Goodluck deserve True Hero of Democracy not the others who I don't even know where they come from
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by BrBakreez(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Where is Bukola Saraki? Abi he no deserve am for him role in dethroning PDP with the mighty walkout in that convention of PDP and how he later met with PDP to emerge Senate President in a very controversial manner. I think he deserves it for standing tall despite all political punches he sustained this year alone. We are still waiting whether there will be more punches by 2016 and whether he will be too strong to fall by heavy political punches. Whether they like it or not Senator Bukola Saraki stands as the man of the year.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by onismate: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2015
this list is fake and full of chief propagandas. why should shetta of borno be there? A man who rubbished his own President on CNN, under development still ravaging borno with massive looting in IDP camp in Maiduguri. oshomole who spent over N17m on jus a two week break in Miami. his leaking mouth is too much. But Dankwanbo is okay. if tinubu jagaban can be hero of democracy, then lie muhamed and dokpesi should be made hero of media
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by mikeapollo: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2015
catchfun:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/buhari-jonathan-emerge-vanguard-personalities-of-the-year-2015/

Mediocre and senseless awards.
Why only people in the corridors of power?
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by NaijaCuzin: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Iweala and Dasuki emerge Money Dasher of the year
*MF*
#dasukigate
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by kosire(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN.......... The Hero, Personality and Man of the year...... Others got that honours by sorting their way... Except Jega and Buhari
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by tomakint: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
I love the man, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by TimeManager(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Wailers Una See Una Life, GEJ Is Not An Hero Like You Claim, Tinubu & Jega Are The Heroes.Abi Vanguard Na Yoloba Media, No Be Una Media? Gej Hero My Boxer!

The Truth Has Spoken!
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by teehef: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Below is a symptom of cataract...

PROVACATEUR:
Gej is the only hero I. Saw there
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by TijaniAbu: 1:25am On Dec 22, 2015
BrBakreez:
Where is Bukola Saraki? Abi he no deserve am for him role in dethroning PDP with the mighty walkout in that convention of PDP and how he later met with PDP to emerge Senate President in a very controversial manner. I think he deserves it for standing tall despite all political punches he sustained this year alone. We are still waiting whether there will be more punches by 2016 and whether he will be too strong to fall by heavy political punches. Whether they like it or not Senator Bukola Saraki stands as the man of the year.

Yesso!
Re: Buhari, Jonathan Emerge Vanguard Personalities Of The Year, 2015 by proprince(m): 6:53am On Dec 22, 2015
GEJ is the only hero in that list

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Memory Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish Biafran / Igbos Benefitting From Establishment Of NEDC — Sam Onuigbo / Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.