Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,984 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo (54632 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / I'm Not Coming Down Until After Christmas (hilarious Pix) / Difference Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas (hilarious Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by holaralph(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2015
No be small thing oooo
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by captain247: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Lwkmd.
I love cooking with goat meat..
#goatmeatlovers

Me too grin

1 Like

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by 2000logos: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2015
Only in Naija
[size=16pt]
Need a Good company logo today?
[/size] [size=16pt]
[/size] [size=16pt]
[/size]
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by jtjohn(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2015
coolebux:
But Abok| sense is a course
do you mean curse or course
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Chinaboi(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2015
kiddkash:
an abok! will always be an abok!
wat maks u tink its naija...u r d real omo aboki. iranu grin

1 Like

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Brainardc(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2015
This 1 serious ooo
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Collins87: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2015
Travelling for the Christmas.
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Lwkmd.
I love cooking with goat meat..
#goatmeatlovers
Wify,I go dey supply goat meat steady,dats not a prob,I Like it too
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2015
E get luck say Goat nor dey bite! He ear 4 hear am.
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by preetyb(f): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2015
The goat must be very happy knowing its is being strapped to a human's back.
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Patotelli(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Haa, dis one be, i wan go show dem say i dey do well as a goat meat seller, so mak i carry dis one go give dem. I no fiti shautu ooo.
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by pagorino(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2015
dry
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by roseval(f): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2015
Lattop:
Old joke
for ur mind u don talk abi
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Let him try it with a dog, wen back pain d dog e go chop off the man head
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Donkaz(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2015
Chanchit:
Only ifthe goat knows he heading to the pot.
azin ehn...

He wouldn't have grabbed the man like that
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by iswallker(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2015
Dsrooftiles:
grin grin grin

See more Funny Pics @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/monday-laugh_21.html

stop spaming threads.....
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Donkaz(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2015
roseval:
for ur mind u don talk abi
no mind am
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by sam90s(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2015
Dsrooftiles:
Owam December is always an interesting period...anything goes. *laughs*! grin grin grin

From what I've heard that's a dangerous position for goats and their kind, blood flows towards their rectum in such position, might lead to death.
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by yemoxyl(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Hahaha grin
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by shaneroberts26: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2015
Daslim180:
BODY AFTER DEATH

3 DAYS : NAILS START TO FALL OFF

4 DAYS : HAIR STARTS TO DECAY.

5 DAYS : BRAIN MELTS VIGOROUSLY.

6 DAYS : STOMACH MELTS OUT FROM MOUTH AND PRIVATE PART.

60 DAYS : REDUCED TO NOTHING BUT BONES.

SO MUCH PRIDE ! SO MUCH GREED ! SO MUCH EVIL ! SO MUCH EGO !

FOR WHAT..............?

@op, funny.

R.I.P Timzy

The hair does not decay.
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by tno4real(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Very funny post
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by chukjojo(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2015
damton:

like the one you studied
they said, ''silence is the best answer'' but wit this, i fink some reply are the best answer to...
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by compujyde: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by 25ahmad(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Xmas in advance

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:
No Nigerian will do that, its taken else where but not 9ja.
u havent see meme these kind scene is a norm in d north
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by ThisDumebi: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
The goat is avoiding the guy's head grin
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by June24th: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dsrooftiles:
Owam December is always an interesting period...anything goes. *laughs*! grin grin grin

@bolded... I think it should be onwa (as in 'month' in Igbo Language), or what do u mean?
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by damton(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
chukjojo:
they said, ''silence is the best answer'' but wit this, i fink some reply are the best answer to...

Shut up.

You are Dunce.
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by babafunny(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Christmas is a yearly celebration for those of the Christian faith all over the world to mark the birth of Jesus Christ. Friends wish each merry Christmas.... for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/merry-christmas-christmas-songs-christmas-decorations/
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by teehef: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Visocrate(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
the goat be like see wetin this mumulogist dey do o assuming I get canine now I for bite this his ogo for head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? / Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) / 17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.