Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo (54633 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / I'm Not Coming Down Until After Christmas (hilarious Pix) / Difference Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas (hilarious Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by lonelydora: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Op its not "Owam December" but "Onwa December". Meaning the month of December.
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by kosokoadeyemi: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Loi
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by DipoDee: 12:17am On Dec 22, 2015
If they ask this one now to back his own child, he will refuse, claiming the head of the house. See him backing billy goat
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by awarajames: 2:09pm On May 21, 2017
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? / Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) / The Real Meaning Of Types Of Kisses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.