Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do (2582 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? / My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by DDMoses(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2009
Fellow Nigerians, i sincerely need your candid advice, i have a lady who is 2yrs older than me, though, we started as a friend, then we never knows ourselve better, later the friendship migrated to relationship, she told me all her past life i.e the relationship she has been into,  from was there i got to know she is older than me,  merely looking at her, i guess she will be older than me, but i just try to play the game, luckily she fell in love, the relationship gets to 2weeks beforei told her that she is older than me, the relationship stop for a while,  she later called that we can continue, now she is planning to get hook to me, in the next 3yrs. she will be going for service next yr, pls, help me out, how should i tell her again that i cant marry her, though i will be leaving the country by september for my studies, please advice me.
regards
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by Atreus(f): 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2009
grin!lawd have mercy! Wel since she's 'holder' than you,and according to you;'we started out as a friend tho we neva knws our age',and she's tryin to trap you,then i advice you to follow ur heart. Chai. U gbe l'ebo fo.
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by Bim4u: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2009
Is it becos she's older or what,
I don't understand the reason
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by vikiviko(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2009
Its a psychological thing i understand .

If you know you can't continue let go.
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by Igwe9(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2009
No comment smiley
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by klassyguy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2009
Guy ur english get as e be.
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by Outstrip(f): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2009
His she halso taller than you hif so then that his were the real problem lies.
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by Igwe9(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2009
Outstrip:

His she halso taller than you hif so then that his were the real problem lies.
What kind of thread is this? smiley
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by brutal(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2009
u dey fear?
get it off ur chest.
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by Pittbaby(f): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2009
Mr I for say you dont know the difference between "Holder" and "Older" but then you use it interchangably thru your post . So I am tempted to say you actually think they mean the same thing . Well let me inform you they don't

What is wrong with her being older than you ? As long you are mature enough for her. Maturity does not always come with age
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by keyremotes(m): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2009
Atreus:

grin!lawd have mercy! Wel since she's 'holder' than you,and according to you;'we started out as a friend tho we neva knws our age',and she's tryin to trap you,then i advice you to follow ur heart. Chai. U gbe l'ebo fo.

Atreus, You be Esan person?
, U gbe l'ebo fo.
grin cheesy grin

DDMoses:

Fellow Nigerians, i sincerely need your candid advice, i have a lady who is 2yrs holder than me, though before we started as a friend, then we never knows our age, later it migrated to relationship, she told me al her past life about her life, it was there i know she is older than me, though merely looking at her i guess she will be holder than me, but i just try my best, luckily she fell in love, later i told her that she is holder than me, the relationship stop for a while, later she called that we can continue, now she is planning to get hook to me, in the next 3yrs, she will be going for service next yr, pls, help me out, how should i tell her again that i cant marry her, though i will be leaving the country by september for my studies, please advice me.
regards

cry cry
Na wah o!!
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by IykeD(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2009
Leave the girl, go for your studies cos you really need it.Gosh!
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by C2H5OH(f): 6:07am On Jun 09, 2009
LoloooooL "Later it migrated to relationship" grin grin grin funny ass nigga grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by acidrop(f): 6:09am On Jun 09, 2009
i tot that wasent a prob for u guys?
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2009
Well if your so bothered. . .the get someone your "Holder" than!
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 09, 2009
If she's more holder than u,and you're more juniorer than she,i guess u should let ur mind guide u ok.Afterall you are a mans and she's a womans.Told her u cant fit to continue,and u better have ogbonge reasons to back it up.Chineke me. . . .I berra gerrout of here before somebody corrupts my sense of english language
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by maray(f): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2009
It doesnt matter if she is "holder" than you grin grin shocked
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by C2H5OH(f): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2009
k nevermind i changed my mind.
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by nethacker(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2009
y did u lead her on wen u knw u dont want her?now that u hav wat u want ,she is HOLDER  grin grin .let her knw ur mind and dont play a dangerous game ,  running on the pitch does nt make u a player  grin
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by biola44: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2009
nethacker:

y did u lead her on wen u knw u dont want her?now that u hav wat u want ,she is no HOLDER grin grin .let her knw ur mind and dont play a dangerous game , running on the pitch does nt make u a player grin
good talk, did u get into it 4 sex? grin
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by hollandis(f): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2009
Pittbaby:

Mr I for say you dont know the difference between "Holder" and "Older" but then you use it interchangably thru your post . So I am tempted to say you actually think they mean the same thing . Well let me inform you they don't

What is wrong with her being older than you ? As long you are mature enough for her. Maturity does not always come with age

Unarguably the best post so far,other posters should learn from pittbaby

[i]zooms to her profile pag[/i]e
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by hollandis(f): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2009
where the hell is steeler nation angry
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by whitelexi(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2009
My latest ex was holder than me, though she always suspected cos she saw my international passport - i dont think she knew for sure grin
It doesnt matter as long as your maturity level can cope with it and earn u her respect.
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by frank317: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2009
how did u manage to get her in the first place? with yoruba flows?

my god!! and she is going for service yet she can put up with ur english? u must be some kind of puppet for her.
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by chukz4real(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2009
frank3.16:

how did u manage to get her in the first place? with yoruba flows?

my god!! and she is going for service yet she can put up with ur english? u must be some kind of puppet for her.

Hmm, he graduated from Kwara Poly and that is the best expression over there. Another good example of Kwara Poly' grammer is: She didn't they!

grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by baron2000(m): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2009
is the "holdering" very notice? if not u can went ahead, but if its is easy to notice then u can be stopping it. another thing is , are grays noticable in d p region. cos thats a very valid reason to run. cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by keyremotes(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2009
Who know?
Maybe this guy speaks better than he writes!!
grin cheesy shocked

And rimemba Oyibo is no bi awa language o.
Abi it is?
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by IFELEKE(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2009
DDMoses:

Fellow Nigerians, i sincerely need your candid advice, i have a lady who is 2yrs holder than me, though before we started as a friend, then we never knows our age, later it migrated to relationship, she told me al her past life about her life, it was there i know she is older than me, though merely looking at her i guess she will be holder than me, but i just try my best, luckily she fell in love, later i told her that she is holder than me, the relationship stop for a while, later she called that we can continue, now she is planning to get hook to me, in the next 3yrs, she will be going for service next yr, pls, help me out, how should i tell her again that i cant marry her, though i will be leaving the country by september for my studies, please advice me.
regards
grin grin grin
@Poster,
Why will you marry someone ''holder'' than you? you want her to hold you in ransom? grin
But seriously Dude,
Open your mouth and tell her in plain terms.
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by Nursery1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ poster,
wen i read your post ,initially i was interested because i thought it was baba(Obasanjo) writing with his fvorites slogan "Fellow Nigerians". Please are u guys share "HOLDER". personally am looking for a girl friend that can hold onto me like yours, u must be a very lucky person. Please Hold ur girl also.
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by Gentlelady(f): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2009
keyremotes:

Who know?
Maybe this guy speaks better than he writes!!
grin cheesy shocked

I sincerely hope so!  Fear being don catch me o! shocked

@Poster:  If you are uncomfortable about the relationship, be very bold and tell the girl now so she can move on to someone else.  Goodluck in your studies!
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2009
After thorough cross examination of ur case and reply from people based on your holder girlfriend,i tick u kan koklude that u can discharge and acquitt ur 'holder' babe honourably before it 'migrate' into a case where it will be u that would be dumped dishonourable. Shebi u have hear,and make sure u go to school immediately ok.
Re: My Girl Friend Is older Than Me: What Should I Do by JJYOU: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2009
tiniyata:

After thorough cross examination of ur case and reply from people based on your holder girlfriend,i tick u kan koklude that u can discharge and acquitt ur 'holder' babe honourably before it 'migrate' into a case where it will be u that would be dumped dishonourable. Shebi u have hear,and make sure u go to school immediately ok.
mmmm older or younger check yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? / I Am Jealous Of My Girlfriend.. / How To Make Your Ex Girlfriend Jealous - Sneaky Ways To Get Her To Want You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.