Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) (57731 Views)

Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here... / Where Is The Guy Dat Won Mr Nairaland 2015 Tomfrench / Nairaland 2015 End Of The Year E-Give-Away Party! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by benedictnsi(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2015
redgem:

Thanks..... Wish you same

Uwc......
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Tuntheycr7: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2015
Merry Christmas in advance to my one and only Lollypop wink Mismore
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by robosky02(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2015
mommysgirl:

Merry xmas OP

same to you dear,

have the best of the season

marry Xmas
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2015
Merry Christmas Sugarbee girl.

Thank you babe
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by redgem(f): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2015
SINNZ:
***The Eagle has landed cool***

**Clears Throat**

My NL xmas wishes goes to all those who made this forum worthwhile for me this year.

They(in no particular order) include;

Tashaamania

Laveda

Prettythicksme

Retroshawty

Redgem

Dexcira

Doveda wink

Daretodiffer

Estharfabian

Lifeisabitch

Naughtynaughty

Naijaboiy

Funlord

Thesonofmark

Stfuareyougod

Obiorathesubtle

Iamcharis

Kinglekan(Numero Uno) grin

Pbs4real

Quatarplayboy

Ishilove

All Awon Weyrey fvcktards, minions and lowlive's

Softappless

Darkenedrebel

Sinizia

Cherryice

Jolllyjoy

Mrs. X cool

Etc etc....

My stay on this forum wouldn't have been this interesting without ya'll. May God bless ya'll, feed all the hungry children and stop global warming.. Amen.

Mr Sinnzu thanchu.... Amen

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by 4lashyme: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2015
I wish every Living creature in and beyond out planet a Merry Xmas and a Happy new year.
Special thanks goes to my Family, friends, and the Nairaland Community.
I also have to specially recognise those who made this year a memorable one for me. They include: PDP, GEJ, GMB - PMB, APC, INEC, JEGGA, NNAMDI KANU, SARAKI-DOGARA, SOCIAL MEDIA, and ARSENAL FC.

I thank you all for sharing the year 2015 with me.
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2015
martineverest:
I wish the ffg persons:
* OLLAH1 (SAMSUNG ADDICT)
* JOSHUAIDIBIA
* RONALD4LIF aka LOVE-DOCTOR OF NAIRALAND
* MULATTOCLARO (BABA PEPE, ANTI-YEEBOS)
* ELXANDRE
* SPANISHKID AKA MULATTOCLARO 2(IN DISGUISE),ANTI-YEEBOS
* ARIBITOYE
*TONYEBARCANISTA (CHIEF WAILER,NAIRALAND CHAPTER)
*LALASTICLALA
* SEUN AKA OKO LINDAIKEJI
A MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NU YR

BUON NATALE!
Haahhaahahahaa Merry Christmas to you baba
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Diznie(f): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2015
wishing you a merry Xmas@neldrizzy
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by 2dice(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2015
SUGARBEE:
[b] My wishes came in late but I must still wish the wish grin grin

Wanna wish these group of people, happy Christmas

Seun
Lalasticlala
BUTCHCASSIDY
Prettythicksme
LadyBoss1
Onihaxy
Larrysun
Toks2008
Elcapito
BeeBeeOoh
Cutehector
Vizkiz
GoodheartNg
Tosyne2much
Teempakguy
Tonyebarcanista
Ireneony
Mariolae
Naijaboiy
Estharfabian
Introvert
LadyF
LogoDwhiz
Kingtom
Kinglekan
MizMyColi
Airforce1
2dice
Punkyveer
TheSonOfMark
Ronald4lif
Truckpusher
YourMain
Dejavuu
Rokiatu
Ishilove
Pretydiva
Kachisbarbie
Oyind17
Agarawu23
Kinwayne
Coolval222
Aminat508
Avicky
MoneySoldier
Johnydon22
Explorers
Benedictnsi
Thronekid
Chocolateme
Mynd44
Onila
Cr77
Sinaj
Mrsphyno
Snakie86
PastorAji
Sinnz
Dechandel
Cum4what
STFUareyouGod

Ouch my fingers hurt.. I really must say, I love everyone who's made my time in this forum worth it.. I love y'all above.. If I didn't mention you abeg no vex.. Kisses..

[size=14pt]#SUGARBEE [/size]
[/b]
Merry chrismas ma'am cheesy
And Happi New Year in advance grin
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by SUGARBEE(f): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2015
YourMain:
Merry Christmas Sugarbee girl.

Thank you babe
Wishing you the same dear..
cheesy
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by martineverest(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Haahhaahahahaa Merry Christmas to you baba
na me hail pass o
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by SUGARBEE(f): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2015
2dice:
Merry chrismas ma'am cheesy
And Happi New Year in advance grin
Merry Christmas to you too
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by robosky02(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2015
to you

SUGARBEE

marry xmas and a prosperoiuse new year
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by SUGARBEE(f): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2015
robosky02:

to you

SUGARBEE

marry xmas and a prosperoiuse new year
Thanks a lot Sir..

Merry Christmas
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by oluwaSmith1(f): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2015
Merry christmas to my Love, DONSMITH123.

Love you baby... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by DONSMITH123(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Merry christmas to my Love, DONSMITH123.

Love you baby... kiss kiss kiss

smiley Thanks dear.
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by 2dice(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Merry Christmas to you too
#StraightFace
where is my chrismas shikeen?
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by robosky02(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2015
special greetings to the one and only

shekem shekem on nairaland

mukina2

and all the Gunners on your latest victory

more victories in 2015 but leave the cup for man united oh lol

marry xmas and a happy new year

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by chisombenedicta(f): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2015
adegunwa4real:
Awww...am late! cry well lemme try to be as brief as possible. first on my few list; my first ever NL real crush, chisombenedicta: even tho am yet to know the river u hail from, I hope u come out from underwater real soon and if you maamiwaters are allowed to celebrate Xmas, then accept this warm wishes from me! Ur beauty has changed the aura around this season for me! It used to be beautifl during xmas for me, but since I saw u, its been luminous! Pls come. Out soon cry

embarassed
Merry Xmas to you dear kiss
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by 2dice(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2015
Missmossy:
Help me ask him, he just doesn't get it.
Get what ma'am? Dude is inlove grin grin
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by chisophia(f): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2015
happy xmas in advance to all nairalanders and a prosperous new year.
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by elampiro(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2015
coded01:
Wishing You All A Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year cheesy cheesy wink wink

kvngtxnde(m), mcfarlin(m), truthlegend(m), r231(m), Slimzjoe, Holuwadharah(f), TheGoodJoe(m), fredoooooo, RaeMystix(f), sharperino(m), Tval(m), realtem(m), alekside(m), mukina2

dmcdad, sebod, mcdreeezy, Debroslink, Mcleo007, airmark, Krasid, usbcable, philfearon, pelvicky, ElDeeVee, barackohandso, elampiro, bimffo, bykebyke, Homesteady, Austeenx, BarcaBlood, eyoniggar, raumdeuter, A40, Chelseafan1, ddippset, gustav25, Ibime, SIRcumalot, nonsoroyalty, hensben, Keky, Chestar5, pickabeau1, Pataki, chrisley024, AdeLaNa1, Spy360, sod09, iPopAlomo, edoyad, adebayo201, ElFenomeno1, RuuDie, nyabinghi, SailorXY, dopeJemi, GBR1, sinizia, elrony, bigkesh, weedtaker, PietroRico, Nihilist, logica, stuff46, AbuMikey, Yahoo1, Aareonakakanfo and so many others... cheesy cheesy wink wink

May the New Year bring joy, peace & happiness to you and your entire family...
cheesy cheesy wink wink cool cool
Merry Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by robosky02(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2015
and this is for you

tohpahz

marry xmas and a happy 2016

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by shumuel(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2015
PotestDeus:
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance to Adaksbullet for making me and others like me laugh.

To DouchesspunkyII wink for being sweet and stubborn tongue wink kiss

To misspicy for hating my tribe (No beef) kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa

To Tosyne2much for being a gentleman even though they irate him grin

To Decker for being mean (There is more to him grin)

To Estharfabian for using the same fonts

To prettythicksme for saying ma Nigga cheesy

To Yourmain for being polite (You nuh dey ves? cheesy tongue)

To Laveda for undecidednot sending me her address tongue grin

To Monalisa185 for being a Man Utd fan (How market, bebe tongue cheesy)

To STFUareyouGod for shutting us up because we are not God cheesy

To Shumuel for creeping, butterflying, break dancing and doing the O.P.P today cheesy cheesy tongue

To end time Lasisi69 for reminding us that the end is near cheesy cheesy

To Andyblaze for Wida Na. You're on your way to the top, bruh smiley

To Quinnbee for not showing me her face cry

To SINNZ for landing on threads cheesy

To Waterbed, You are not alone, bruh cheesy cool

To Seun for creating this forum smiley

May God keep us all and may y'all never forget how special you are. Buenos Noches, amigos/amigas wink smiley

Thanks bro, wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas.

Feeling young again so ama go, hip pop hurray... Ooo... Hay.... Ooo... grin kikiki am sure my old man would still have some of those gifts i won years ago from dancing wink

Compliments to all on the list.
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by UjSizzle(f): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2015
Thank you, Stycon and merry Christmas to you smiley

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by tosyne2much(m): 9:07am On Dec 22, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Coded01 I see you man. My special wishes goes to Lagmos.tkuit Twz.aci Rob.inhez Ronal.d4lif Tosyne.2much IvyT My.time24 and the lots I can't remember.

Merry Christmas People!!!
I throway salute oooo baba cool
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by MizMyColi(f): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tallesty1:
shoots him.

You don't hug a crush when his brother is watching.

It's against the rules angry angry angry sad

No join issues with blloody killer o
ah no fit shout cheesy
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by tosyne2much(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2015
GMan650:
Compliments of the season to shi.zzy7 olowoo.kerekemi diek.ola17 whiz.queen mayskit.4luv adeh.39 ney.ochin suig.eneris93 lalas.ticlala viz.kiz tosyne.2much cute.hector esther.farbian (crazy smileyer) toh.pahz (she can share for Africa) and all NLers that have made the last quarter of my year worth living. I pray 2016 will be more fruitful, blissful and prosperous for us.
Same to you bro. Thank you so much cool
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Twaci(f): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Coded01 I see you man. My special wishes goes to Lagmostkuit Twaci Robinhez Ronald4lif Tosyne2much IvyT Mytime24 and the lots I can't remember.

Merry Christmas People!!!
Thanks darling, i wish u the same smiley

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2015
Sinnz, sugarbee
I wish you both a 2016 of dream come true. It's gonna be so great you'd wonder if it's only you God's blessing

Every negativity around you will vanish with 2015 and positivity walks in with the new year

Get ready for the massive breakthrough and divine uplift awaiting you as you step into 2016

It's your year pals, walk in like bosses that you all are and rock your world.
Jah got your back

Stay blessed
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by bablong(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2015
My Xmas shout goes to 1 particular fellow, my personal person..........#Explorer. For your insightful, educative, informative and inspiring posts i enjoyed on Nairaland. Your medular oblongata shall know no bounds.

Airforce1, i've heard pretty much bout you but come 2016, i wan see your pix on billboards (can i hear Amen?)

Eyepencil, Wizkelly, Richidinho, 22logos, Admiralty, Eurobomber......for your comments and post. T'was great to have you guys (Introvert........where the hell have u been?)

Make e no b like say i no like ladies, ishilove, chocolateme, estherfabian............ I wish you all Happy Xmas and a prosperous new year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Twaci(f): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2015
olaideeeedris:

Twaci ( my e-violent angel. Turn a new leaf in 2016 please grin)
Bikonu how am i e-violent?

Wish u the same darling kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35) (Reply)

7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age / Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.