Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,550 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) (57844 Views)

Upload Your Christmas Selfie Here... / Where Is The Guy Dat Won Mr Nairaland 2015 Tomfrench / Nairaland 2015 End Of The Year E-Give-Away Party! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Neldrizzy(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2015
Diznie:
wishing you a merry Xmas@neldrizzy
This name, face, sounds/looks familiar ..

Vanezia?
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by fuckshit: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Fuckshit - u are my all time favourite poster, merry Christmas
a BIG fυςking thanks; do have yourself a fυςking awesome Christmas celebration; fυςking have fun; grin grin

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by donkross1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rukkydelta:
I wish all nairalanders a merry christmas. My official wishes goes to bellovers, Oyinprince, donkross1, Whitecloth, Mattkent, Alezy, Adeh39, greatiyk4u, chidoks, Geofavour, Zeanslim, Olarewajub, Mhizkel Kizzykeziah, Flakkydagirl, Prettysassygirl, Krimes, roinex2, greatness22, Jealousprince, peeparty,
Oshey sweetness kiss
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by fuckshit: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
fυςking wishing everyone on nairaland a fυςking awesome Christmas Celebration; grin grin

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Diznie(f): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Neldrizzy:
This name, face, sounds/looks familiar ..

Vanezia?
yes,its Vanizia
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Gracito(f): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Urm u quoted the wrong person wink U were supposed to quote DONSMITH123
sorry.
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by NanciaKay(f): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Gracito:
Awwww thank yu kiss kiss

Thanking you boo
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by NanciaKay(f): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Gracito:
Awwww thank yu kiss kiss

Thanking you boo. Wishing you a fun filled holiday

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by naijaboiy: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Trixxxy:
Naijaboiy
iamCharis
KingTom
The only people I remember.
Oh and MrCork (no offeinceangry) I can't ever forget you and your £20,000 Lange Lover Spot cheesy
Merry Christmas to you guys. Enjoy the rest of your year and get ready for an amazing new year.

And also this guy, Decker. I think you're really cool.
thanks dear.

Where went you before? sad
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by naijaboiy: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
refiner:

he he he like seriously? m nt an albino ooo,dnt worry will upload one of my picx tomarrw so u can see,I was d one DAT edited did one to look like dat........ cool
Hehe...okay na cheesy

I'll be a mention away. tongue
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by avicky(f): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
tyconcepts:
Too Many People To Wish Happy Xmas BUT lemme start somewhere......

* To MrTY For Being The Best Hubby I Could Ever Wish For And For Being Part In Giving Me The Prettiest Baby Boy I Have Ever Seen (Yes, I Used The Word Pretty For A Boy).....God Bless The Two Of You Everyday, Anyday In Everyway.

* To Octavo For Showing Me The Road To The Business Side Of Nairaland From Where I Keep Smiling To The Bank.....May Good news Never Finish Where It Concerns You smiley

* To PrinceLat.....You Are Just One Sweet Guy I Know, A Wonderful Husband To A Beautiful Woman And A Sweet Dad To Two Cute Kids. Glad To Know You Dear wink

* To Initialize..... Baba Nla, My Healthy Colleague In Business, No backbiting, No Run Down Your Neighbour To Progress Kinda Dude....Its My Pleasure To Wish You Well 1000% wink

* To Mayorall......God Bless The Day We Stepped Over Being Rivals To Paddies wink Small Motor With Big Engine...From Glory To Glory I Wish You Sir.

* To Ymodulus....A Young Man With A Good Heart. You Would Go Places Dear. Regards From Your Brother Man cheesy

* To Semid4lyfe.....I Learnt A Lot Via You, Its Safe To Call You One Of The Winds Behind My Sail. You Are Blessed Dear cheesy

* To Modath, Zaynie, Ahnie, Mspat, Missmalachi, Iyomomo, IyeEjima, Favoredgal, Kaffy4bill, Chinwendym, Lioha, Ginababy, Dunasy, Deezou, Stadora, Humbledbygrace, Faithfulwife, Rezzy And ALL THE SABI MAMAS ON PREGNANCY THREAD
...... Am Glad I Met You All. God Bless You, Your DH And LO.....We Shall Dey Alrite. 2016 Is Upon Us With Goodness And Mercies.

* To My Clients That Has Become A Family, Sleemoon, Sirbigh, Callydon, JN1, 2baga, Icansimi (I Know I'm Offending You), Umagba, Vicarsenal, Omophunky, Doubletee13, Whizbrain, Heritage4lyf, IdeeEsperanza, Charmingsoul, Avicky, Mikados, Prindu, Amurx, Mitchely, StarlightRR, Tolu91, Elkrypto.....Too Numerous To Mention.....God Bless You Abundantly.
Iyalaje 1 of nairaland, you born and you no tell me angry
Congrats. My regards to the handsome dude. I wish you a Merry xmas and a prosperous 2016.
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Trixxxy(f): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
thanks dear.
Where went you before? sad
Somehow somehow, holidays always bring me back to Nairaland. I tried to reach you on BBM but my messages never delivered
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by naijaboiy: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Trixxxy:

Somehow somehow, holidays always bring me back to Nairaland.
I tried to reach you on BBM but my messages never delivered
Really?

I switched my phone though..maybe that's how I lost your contact.

Shey you are on whatsapp too?
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by MaziOmenuko: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
stuff46:
Here we go...

Thanks, many returns...
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Trixxxy(f): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
Really?
I switched my phone though..maybe that's how I lost your contact.
Shey you are on whatsapp too?
Yes I am. What's with all the drama
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by naijaboiy: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
Trixxxy:

Yes I am.
What's with all the drama
Drama as in?

i'm sending you a mail now.
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by favoredgal: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Merry Christmas to you too TYconcepts
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by tyconcepts(f): 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
avicky:

Iyalaje 1 of nairaland, you born and you no tell me angry
Congrats. My regards to the handsome dude. I wish you a Merry xmas and a prosperous 2016.

Oh dear.....

Son is pushing 2months + already. He is the reason have been kind of inactive.

Happy Yuletide & A blessed 2016 with plenty blessings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by MathsChic(f): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

May this Christmas season and the New Year bring joy, peace & happiness to you, your entire family and friends.[/b][/color]
Thank you. A merry Christmas to you as well! smiley

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by MathsChic(f): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
Stycon:
To all the non-Jews and those who do celebrate Christmas on this forum; I wish you all a Merry and fun-filled Christmas grin

I've learnt quite a lot on this forum from quite a lot of you guys. I wish there could be a get-together somewhere(on planet earth) sometimes this year to get to meet the wonderful faces behind all this monikers ~ it's an extension of the wish wink

My special shout-out goes to:

MathsChic

Cheers!

Thankie! smiley A happy Christmas to you too, Stycon. Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by refiner(f): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jephz:
this ur dp looks like d Chinese girl I knw cheesy

,........dis is super story... tongue
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by refiner(f): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hehe...okay na cheesy
I'll be a mention away. tongue
check it nw,,,av changed it
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2015
Laveda- I caught my name in your diary update.
i wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance as well.....
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
refiner:

Fine girl kiss
Come make I put twin inside you
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by naijaboiy: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
refiner:

hmm...this is nice I must say. cheesy

Better than the other one. smiley
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by wonyi: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
Merry Christmas to favoredgal, blendy, nice 14, lizzy law, redeemed, immibabe, safe06,Ripon wink
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by refiner(f): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
blublahd:
Fine girl kiss Come make I put twin inside you
heheheh u no well
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
refiner:

heheheh u no well
Oya, make I pity you put one fine baby girl like her mama. tongue
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by refiner(f): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
hmm...this is nice I must say. cheesy
Better than the other one. smiley
like seriously ..,..fanx, so hope u av liked it
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by refiner(f): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
blublahd:
Oya, make I pity you put one fine baby girl like her mama. tongue
y not look like u . ...just curious tho
Re: Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
refiner:

y not look like u . ...just curious tho
You want the baby girl to look like her father than her pretty mother?
Don't be selfish angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Photos & Wedding Pictures / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.