Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? (56583 Views)

How To Make Money Drop Shipping/importing From Nigeria Without Capital / Which Other Business Can You Do Than Buying Real Estate / China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by tony231(m): 2:16am On Jan 30, 2016
if you have problem clearing your shipped goods or container. call me to clear them.08098242288
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by Chumaco(m): 5:53am On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by ceceliaa34(f): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2016
I've got dollars for sale at N248 per dollar. Via Paypal or payment on websites eg eBay, aliexpress, amazon etc. Contact me on WhatsApp 08182417460
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by muhammed001(m): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by ezeagu25: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2016
please can someone help me with importation business
am new here, but am interested
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by evraalice: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2016
@i merchant I appreciate your honesty, and your ideas n contributions here too been really thinking about going into this business but had no idea of where to start read your contribution n I appreciate it kindly send me a mail nkechi-alice @yahoo. com will really love your help thank you
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by evraalice: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
@i merchant I appreciate your honesty, and your ideas n contributions here too been really thinking about going into this business but had no idea of where to start read your contribution n I appreciate it kindly send me a mail nkechi_alice @yahoo. com will really love your help thank you
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by ccollins(m): 1:36am On Oct 25, 2016
tony231:
if you have problem clearing your shipped goods or container. call me to clear them.08098242288
are you a clearing agent
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by ccollins(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2016
improff:
I love you guys here with your contributions and all. Though I started my importation biz with 5k to be candid. I started with female jeweleries. After that, I browsed through Konga, Jumia and dealdey.com and got their hot selling products. I was able to deduce that automatic tyre inflator, tooth whitening pen, stomach slimming patch amongst others are selling like shit. I got their individual prices and head over to aliexpress cos that's what I've been using for over 5years and have built a relationship with most sellers there. I don't do free shipping and as well don't use DHL FedEx and others. I use a different courier service that is 10x cheaper and faster than them. So I bought the tyre inflator, tooth whitening pen and patch. after comparing the cost of shipping, by the Special grace of God, I made over 600%. cos at Jumia and others, the inflator cost #12000 for 150 psi but mine was 300psi stronger than theirs and I sold it at 8k each. Can u imagine my cost price for me to be able to make over 600% profit. Its all about getting the right info and using the appropriate channel. God bless u all
please inbox me your line so we can talk better you can mail me o mail me on collins4reall@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by Aaaaas(m): 12:28am On Jan 19, 2017
For easy importation of approved goods of any kind to Nigeria. (cars, generators, equipment, name it, e.t.c)
MUDONS TRUST LINK is at your disposal.

Sir/Ma

I attached herewith a copy of our detailed company's profile for your perusal.
I shall appreciate it if our notification could receive your favourable consideration.

Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by Bolabas02(m): 2:52am On Jan 19, 2017
This could help, use the money got from it to buy from China and co
https://www.nairaland.com/3545604/paying-ptc-back-least-5/2.

Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by Snow5(m): 12:57am On Mar 07, 2017
greggng:
It depends on what you wanna import. I have a chinese who I do cargo business with. Must times she assist in buying stuff and shipping of same to nigeria . I handle the clearing and other stuff here. If you want my number I can give u so that we can meet in person and discuss better
pls I need your number pls...

Lets talk.
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by greggng: 1:32am On Mar 07, 2017
Snow5:
pls I need your number pls...

Lets talk.

Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2017
Dymaco:
yes I made the same mistake...

I bought female loafers for 7h and use 1300 to ship it. I later discovered that the shoes sell for N1800 wholesale price. I really cry because I need to sell off those shoes even below cost price.

but I just discover a trick......
buy a goods and use post office with free shipping , then u go enjoy importation.
post office accept only 20kg and very cheap but 40 days of patience

Please, enumerate the processes of using post office with 20kg goods. Thanks!
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by Beosten(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2017
greggng:
It depends on what you wanna import. I have a chinese who I do cargo business with. Must times she assist in buying stuff and shipping of same to nigeria . I handle the clearing and other stuff here. If you want my number I can give u so that we can meet in person and discuss better

Hello, bro. Help me about goods clearing at Apapa port. I have a partner willing to buy and ship goods to me from China. He set apapa as port of entry and asked me to do the clearing.

How much will it cost me clearing an electronic weighing about 15kg? Also, give ur WhatsApp line.
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by Dymaco(m): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2017
Snow84:

Please, enumerate the processes of using post office with 20kg goods. Thanks!

sorry post office accept goods less than 4kg
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by greggng: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Beosten:

Hello, bro. Help me about goods clearing at Apapa port. I have a partner willing to buy and ship goods to me from China. He set apapa as port of entry and asked me to do the clearing.

How much will it cost me clearing an electronic weighing about 15kg? Also, give ur WhatsApp line.

Add me on whatsap I will chat more when I get home 08062593234
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by demo4ril97(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dymaco:

sorry post office accept goods less than 4kg
hello bro how do I explain to my supplier on shipping via post office.
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by Dymaco(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
demo4ril97:
hello bro how do I explain to my supplier on shipping via post office.

just tell him that you want to use China post or Singapore post
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by demo4ril97(m): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dymaco:

just tell him that you want to use China post or Singapore post
I told him but he still insists China National Post is EMS and it the cheapest. Although he is trying to convince me to order in bulk am sure that why he is saying EMS is the cheapest yet 1KG is approximately $31.
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by Dymaco(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
demo4ril97:
I told him but he still insists China National Post is EMS and it the cheapest. Although he is trying to convince me to order in bulk am sure that why he is saying EMS is the cheapest yet 1KG is approximately $31.

yes China post is ems. if it is alibaba, they don't gree to use ems. y not use shipping agent. $31 is costly.
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by demo4ril97(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dymaco:

yes China post is ems. if it is alibaba, they don't gree to use ems. y not use shipping agent. $31 is costly.
I am only confused base on the bad reviews of our 9ja logistic guys base in CN. Perhaps you may have any to recommend it will be appreciated
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by SerengetiTZ(m): 6:53am On Jun 17, 2017
stanvesco:
#smiles# imagine if every1 could import; smile again; then who wud b d buyers...
Will they all import the same product ?
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by mendelsmattress: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2017
HOW TO MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY RESELLING QUALITY FASHIONABLE RUBBER MEN SUEDE SHOE
This cute, lightweight and stylish Men Rubber Suede Shoe is a must have for Men this. They are excellent for leisure, casual and official outings
Features
Bronze belt tendon detailing
Durable and comfortable
Shock-absorbent and skid-resistant
Men get that elegant and stylish look
Material: 100% Suede coated Rubber
Sole Type: Suede Coat
size available: 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 & 45
COLOURS: BLACK, BLUE, RED
HOW DO I START?
Bulk Wholesaler/Reseller
You can start with little capital, no stringent condition to get started. You have good profit margin (the difference between the wholesale prices and the recommended unit prices) Because the product is HOT SELLING , you do not have stiff competition. You enjoy the monopoly of selling the product in your location. You don’t need an office space to get started; you can operate from the comfort of your home and deliver to the customers that want to buy.
As a reseller the minimum you can start with is N30,000 (1 CARTON- 30PCS)
Let us do some calculation:
Reseller buy 1 CARTON(30pcs) @ N30,000 which is N1,000 each and sell for N2,000/pc
If u can sell 5 CARTON in a MONTH your profit - 5 cartons (150 pcs) x N1000 profit margin each = N150,000
Wow! What a lucrative business!
Become a distributor, buy in bulk and sell to resellers or use marketers
SO, IF YOU COULD MAKE N150,000 MONTHLY SELLING BY YOURSELF THAT MEANS YOU CAN MAKE MORE BY LEVERAGING ON THE EFFORT OF OTHER PEOPLE.
I KNOW YOU WANT TO HEAR THIS
This is what is called the POWER of leverage: ie by leveraging on other people effort.
Get sales agents
You buy the item for N1000; you give the marketers @ N1,500 while they sell @ N2,000
Let us assume you have 10 marketers that sell 5 carton each in a month.
Let us do the calculation
10 (marketer) x 5 carton (Rubber suede shoe)= 50 carton
50 carton( 1500 pcs (total the marketer sold) x N500(profit each) =N750, 000-
ie you will be making N750,000 MONTHLY
Oh my GOD!
Wow! What a lucrative business!
To become a RESELLER/DISTRIBUTOR CALL: 08036911296, 08033264815, BETHELMENDELS INT'L LTD
27 Atunike Olabanji Street, Off John Olugbo street, Off Balogun Bus stop, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
ib22003:
Yes indianmart.com
tl
By your observation are indian goods better than Chinese?
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by ib22003(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
yes
nurshah:
tl
By your observation are Indian goods better than Chinese?
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
ib22003:
yes

But if one wishes to manufacture goods,cost of production will be higher in India hence price will be high
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by jimmy212(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
you can start importation business with as low as #10,000 and earn over #150,000 monthly,i will teach you how to ship to Nigeria free from 1688.com,how to source for cheap and fast selling products,how to pay with rmb(Chinese currrrency) which is 58rmb/#1 as of current rate which is much better than dollar and how to create PayPal business account, if you are interested contact me on whatsap: 09068139821. please NOTE ITS NOT FOR FREE
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by I888(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2017
demo4ril97:
I am only confused base on the bad reviews of our 9ja logistic guys base in CN. Perhaps you may have any to recommend it will be appreciated
I use base one. They are good. I am even going to use them for a multimillion naira deal in 2 months from now.
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by Kelechijoan(f): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
iMerchant:

You have raised a valid point but my challenges with most people especially those who start importation business after buying ebooks from someone who never practice the business they preach is lack of basic understanding of the business.

I do not claim to be an expert but surely am not a complete idiot and I do think you can learn one or two things from my foolishness if you are willingly to learn:

1. In importation business, you don't make money when you sell you do when you buy
2. It is obvious you don't do your due diligence before buying stuff from china because if you do, you will not end up buying stuff from china at a price more expensive than Lagos.
3. You basically from your post buy on impulse which is VERY BAD for any business especially when you are into importation business. Your consumer are suppose to buy from you on impulse not the other way round.
4. Stop buying generic goods at expensive price from china.
5. The infact that someone brainwashed you into believing that goods are cheap on 1688.com and Taobao doesn't mean the person is 100% accurate. Believe me when I say you can get some stuff cheaper on Aliexpress than 1688.com
6. Sir, except you are a contractor who buy stuffs for other to resell, you should NEVER EVER use EXPRESS shipping for goods you intend to resell. As a good business person, your aim should always be to reduce your cost of doing business not increase it.
7. If you do your homework very well cheaper doesn't necessary mean better quality in China. Except you import sub-standard goods from china you need not worry about the Lagos price if you have a product with superior quality. Before you say anything, I have sold hundreds of selfie stick nationwide at 7.5k each when other people selling at 1.2k are yet to sell 50 pcs. Quality beat price anyday anytime.
8. Before you buy anything from china please go to your source market in Lagos first thereby saving yourself unnecessary headache. If it is cheaper in Lagos with the same quality like the one you are buying from china, please do yourself a favour, Buy it in Lagos.

Thanks
Please can you give me a realiable contact of the shipping company you use?

1 Like

Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by toluxa1(m): 2:52am On Sep 20, 2017
I can help do checkout on Aliexpress @ N310/$.
Whatsapp
Re: Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? by Funjosh(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2017
Hmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mtn Office Shut Down In Benin City Over South Afria's Killings (photos) / Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.