Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Murray Bruce And Smiles: Na Fuel Cos Am - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray Bruce And Smiles: Na Fuel Cos Am (677 Views)

Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) / Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murray Bruce And Smiles: Na Fuel Cos Am by Hiploko(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2015
grin

Re: Murray Bruce And Smiles: Na Fuel Cos Am by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2015
#CommonSense

1 Like

Re: Murray Bruce And Smiles: Na Fuel Cos Am by obinnashady(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2015
Keep keeping it real.we are really suffering and smiling in this country.

1 Like

Re: Murray Bruce And Smiles: Na Fuel Cos Am by APChangeZombie: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2015
Bruce can never be a suffering and smiling dunce.
Re: Murray Bruce And Smiles: Na Fuel Cos Am by APChangeZombie: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Behind every janjawiid post here a belly is severely aching grin
Re: Murray Bruce And Smiles: Na Fuel Cos Am by suxkill: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2015
APC =association of past criminals!!!

no fuel,yet the want to increase pump price!!!

no light, yet the want to increase light tariff!!!

my happiness is that,we must all trek for Buhari, both the wailing wailers and they howling howlers!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray Bruce And Smiles: Na Fuel Cos Am by APChangeZombie: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2015
suxkill:
my happiness is that,we must all trek for Buhari, both the wailing wailers and they howling howlers!!!

The trekking just got real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray Bruce And Smiles: Na Fuel Cos Am by APChangeZombie: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Murray Bruce And Smiles: Na Fuel Cos Am by Hiploko(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2015
suxkill:

it hurts the most when you realise we MUST ALL suffer for this. How can this suffering be isolated and apportioned according to how we voted? Suffer as you voted kind of sharing. I honestly wish it was possible... Gosh!!! One man almost cried today buying a gallon of fuel for N1,000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray Bruce And Smiles: Na Fuel Cos Am by APChangeZombie: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2015
Hiploko:
it hurts the most when you realise we MUST ALL suffer for this. How can this suffering be isolated and apportioned according to how we voted? Suffer as you voted kind of sharing. I honestly wish it was possible... Gosh!!! One man almost cried today buying a gallon of fuel for N1,000

The 5% will not suffer.

God will provide and protect His people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray Bruce And Smiles: Na Fuel Cos Am by Nnemuka(f): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2015
suxkill:

Yes o..
My brothers at ariaria aba will rake in millions as from next year....
hunger is in the land, and those condemning our shoes will patronize umuigbo consciously and subconsciously as we start to trek for buhari again grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray Bruce And Smiles: Na Fuel Cos Am by Hiploko(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2015
Nnemuka:

Yes o..
hunger is in the land, and those condemning our shoes will patronize umuigbo consciously and subconsciously as we start to trek for buhari again grin
funny grin
Re: Murray Bruce And Smiles: Na Fuel Cos Am by suxkill: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2015
Nnemuka:

Yes o..

gbam!!!
Re: Murray Bruce And Smiles: Na Fuel Cos Am by suxkill: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hiploko:

the petroleum minister will just press one button and. fuel will be brought to his door step.

ooooh!!! how did we get here?the question i keep asking my self.
Re: Murray Bruce And Smiles: Na Fuel Cos Am by Hiploko(m): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
suxkill:

the petroleum minister will just press one button and. fuel will be brought to his door step.

ooooh!!! how did we get here?the question i keep asking my self.
we got here becos people sooooooo exploited Jonathan's weakness to sell massive lies to Nigerians. And we been the gullible ones,fell prey. We thought GEJ was clueless but this seems to be the real Oxford dictionary definition of the word.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Collect N2.8bn From Jonathan, Pay Me My Money – OPC Leader Tells Buhari / A Question To All Nigerians With Conscience / Is The DSS Misleading Buhari And Leading Nigeria Into Political Crisis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.