Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? (2543 Views)

How Do People Manage A Snoring Partner? / What Can One Do About A Snoring Partner? / How Do You Deal With Snoring Partner??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by donTbone(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
jmaxjohn:
Den she's gon b doing some heavy pot lifting if she turns on our agreement. grin grin grin
Well, Nairaland has clearly distinguished baby mama as dat chick u gt pregnant but didn't wed e strange but dats d new languaged used. Abi i get am wrong?

To embark on that pot lifting, am sure the money for soup will be pretty much
for the content to be worth heavy lifting!

Baby mama... get her preg b4 marriage... marry or not, she z ur baby mama! cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by jmaxjohn(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Just felt like posting this.

causes of snoring

Obstructed nasal airways: Some people snore only during allergy seasons or when they have a sinus infection. Deformities of the nose such as a deviated septum (a structural change in the wall that separates one nostril from the other) or nasal polyps can also cause obstruction.

Poor muscle tone in the throat and tongue: Throat and tongue muscles can be too relaxed, which allows them to collapse and fall back into the airway. This can result from deep sleep, alcohol consumption, and use of some sleeping pills. Normal aging causes further relaxation of these muscles.

Bulky throat tissue: Being overweight can cause bulky throat tissue. Also, children with large tonsils and adenoids often snore.

Long soft palate and/or uvula: A long soft palate or a long uvula (the dangling tissue in back of the mouth) can narrow the opening from the nose to the throat. When these structures vibrate and bump against one another the airway becomes obstructed, causing snoring.
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by Genea(f): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
donTbone:
Yes, just as the topic implies, can you condone a snoring partner?
There are some things about our potential partner that we dont know
and we might not know until we start living with them.

Some do say, they cant stand the hearing of a snoring human, while it
doesnt move some. Just to keep the day going...

With all sincerity... can you? and lest we forget, this has been the reason why some families divorced!

Still your datingYouths admin!
http://datingyouths..com
i can't,i will just b having nightmares
~Genea
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by donTbone(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Genea:
i can't,i will just b having nightmares
~Genea
This is a serious one o!
Nightmare with snoring!
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by kilokeys(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
donTbone:

Am a student, visioner, writer, comedian, actor with a high self esteem
and the bolded too...

Am not a sit around guy bro! wink
I'd want ladies to flock around me for real...but whats gonna be my gain?
Just wanna do what my scripture tells me and find my wife.. cheesy
Don't go there o.. We've there... Its all good.. Just be urself..
I was a 27 yr old virgin at some point.. Didn't date all through uni days.. With the 2nd gf of my life atm.

Be yourself.. Ur decisions. Ur life.
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by donTbone(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
jmaxjohn:
Just felt like posting this.

causes of snoring

Obstructed nasal airways: Some people snore only during allergy seasons or when they have a sinus infection. Deformities of the nose such as a deviated septum (a structural change in the wall that separates one nostril from the other) or nasal polyps can also cause obstruction.

Poor muscle tone in the throat and tongue: Throat and tongue muscles can be too relaxed, which allows them to collapse and fall back into the airway. This can result from deep sleep, alcohol consumption, and use of some sleeping pills. Normal aging causes further relaxation of these muscles.

Bulky throat tissue: Being overweight can cause bulky throat tissue. Also, children with large tonsils and adenoids often snore.

Long soft palate and/or uvula: A long soft palate or a long uvula (the dangling tissue in back of the mouth) can narrow the opening from the nose to the throat. When these structures vibrate and bump against one another the airway becomes obstructed, causing snoring.

How about tiredness?
Under what category is that?
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by Genea(f): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
donTbone:
This is a serious one o! Nightmare with snoring!
as in eeeehn esp dose with gear
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by jmaxjohn(m): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
donTbone:

How about tiredness?
Under what category is that?

I cannot categorically answer that because I'm nt a doctor, but with what I've read, it falls under poor muscle tone in d throat and tongue. D major cause of snoring in a very tired state is when the muscles of d larynx collapses/relaxes, interrupting air passage during sleep.
One's sleeping position may help during such times by sleeping on d side instead of on the back

Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by lahit14(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
donTbone:
Yes, just as the topic implies, can you condone a snoring partner?
There are some things about our potential partner that we dont know
and we might not know until we start living with them.

Some do say, they cant stand the hearing of a snoring human, while it
doesnt move some. Just to keep the day going...

With all sincerity... can you? and lest we forget, this has been the reason why some families divorced!

Still your datingYouths admin!
http://datingyouths..com

I'lld rather be worried abt a treacherous, deceitful lyin coniving woman, as for snoring, women dat snore hav been knwn to be indefatigueabl in bed. Lol!
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by donTbone(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
jmaxjohn:

I cannot categorically answer that because I'm nt a doctor, but with what I've read, it falls under poor muscle tone in d throat and tongue. D major cause of snoring in a very tired state is when the muscles of d larynx collapses/relaxes, interrupting air passage during sleep.
One's sleeping position may help during such times by sleeping on d side instead of on the back
#thumbUp
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by donTbone(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Genea:
as in eeeehn esp dose with gear
Then you have a lot to do.
Maybe you have to destroy the gear finally! cheesy
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by donTbone(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
lahit14:

I'lld rather be worried abt a treacherous, deceitful lyin coniving woman, as for snoring, women dat snore hav been knwn to be indefatigueabl in bed. Lol!

Have a week sleepless night... Then you knows its worth worrying abt! sad
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
I don't think I can. Snoring people irk me a lot
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by Aminat508(f): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't think I can. Snoring people irk me a lot
undecided tongue
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Aminat508:
undecided tongue
Na now u remember me shey ? I smh 4u Aminat
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by Aminat508(f): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na now u remember me shey ? I smh 4u Aminat
angry sorry loff
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Aminat508:
angry sorry loff
btw, do you snore ?
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by Aminat508(f): 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
btw, do you snore ?
I don't angry and you?
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by donTbone(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
You see those chats above...
Wait for the end! cool
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Aminat508:
I don't angry and you?
I dey find person wey go teach me how to snore tongue
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by Aminat508(f): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
I dey find person wey go teach me how to snore tongue
shocked shocked lie, with all your lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by donTbone(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Aminat
tosyne2much

Abeg, no take over my thread na! sad
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by lahit14(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
donTbone:

Have a week sleepless night... Then you knows its worth worrying abt! sad

Sleepless night!!! Hmm!! Dats for u. Mak no mistak man, I do not snore at all n nithr am I tryn to defend those dat do but I tink any one dat gives som1 dat truly loves dem becos they snore up need their heads examined but again dats just my oponion!! yes oponion, I tink its better spelt this way for this particular situation. Plus snoring can neva rob me of sleep. I guess some of us were wired differently
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by donTbone(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
lahit14:

Sleepless night!!! Hmm!! Dats for u. Mak no mistak man, I do not snore at all n nithr am I tryn to defend those dat do but I tink any one dat gives som1 dat truly loves dem becos they snore up need their heads examined but again dats just my oponion!! yes oponion, I tink its better spelt this way for this particular situation. Plus snoring can neva rob me of sleep. I guess some of us were wired differently
Just like me... ion get disturbed by snore.
BUT...once am awake...am AWAKE!
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
donTbone:
Aminat tosyne2much
roflwmd lmao cheesy

We no take over ur thread ooooo.. I just say make I flirt small tongue
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Why not?

If my rummie can snore noisily and I can condone it, why won't I be able to take my better-half as whom she is......
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by Aminat508(f): 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
donTbone:
Aminat
tosyne2much

lmao grin @ DonT, oyaa I no talk again o lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by donTbone(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
roflwmd lmao cheesy

We no take over ur thread ooooo.. I just say make I flirt small tongue
As u dey flirt... what if the TRUMPET sound nnko?
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
donTbone:
As u dey flirt... what if the TRUMPET sound nnko? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Baba, na hell fire be dat ooooo cheesy
Re: Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? by donTbone(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, na hell fire be dat ooooo cheesy
Who am i to judge you!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? / Started Early This Year Rate My Abs (picture) / Wao. Check Out The Body On This 79yrs Old Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.