Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,841 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) (1264 Views)

I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / Help, I Jus Noticed My Dicck Has Curved 2 The Left. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by louistearer(m): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
How will u feel, wen u find out that the money ur girlfriend was using to cater for u, paid ur house, furnished it and most times give you money. How wld u feel if you later found out that the money was a stolen money she has being stealing from her place of work bccuz she is the accountat in d firm. She even lied to me abt her salary and never told me that she was stealing d money she used in paying my ouse rent and furnished it. Nairalanders pplz what is ur suggestions on what I shld do?
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by dammywapes(m): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
louistearer:
How will u feel, wen u find out that the money ur girlfriend was using to cater for u, paid ur house, furnished it and most times give you money. How wld u feel if you later found out that the money was a stolen money she has being stealing from her place of work bccuz she is the accountat in d firm. She even lied to me abt her salary and never told me that she was stealing d money she used in paying my ouse rent and furnished it. Nairalanders pplz what is ur suggestions on what I shld do?
G just go solve ur issue yourself. My own opinion. #useyourhead
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by gunners160(m): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sorry to say this "you are indeed ungrateful".Honestly I dont know how you found out that she stole all those money but nevertheless,you should be the last person in the world to insult and condem this lady.
Ok ,lets play the game of how do you feel:1 How do you feel after spending a lot on a lady ;buying r clothes,shoes,paying her bills,in fact putting shelter on r head and the next thing she did was to break up with you?
2.How do you feel after giving a lady your time and body and the best thing she can do is to come online to say thrash .
3.How do you feel after trying hard to please a lady with all you gat and going through thick and thin to raise money for her basic needs the best thing she does is to start blaming you and make you feel worthless?
4,How do you feel when the person you needed the most during trying times and gave your own shoulder to lean on cant do thesame for you?
Anyway,I am not convincing you or pleading with you to go back to that damsel,because you dnt deserve anything good from her. You want to say your own face by painting her black,forgetting that karma stil exist.WHAT IS BAD IN GETTING MARRIED TO YOUR OWN AGE MATE?ARE PEOPLE DOING IT DEAD TODAY?The heart of men are evil and deceitful. You are mean,jor..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by oglalasioux(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Giving a dog a bad name just to hang it.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by Aceed: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oga, tear race!!! No time for stories grin

IMHO, the girl wicked, wetin you for talk if to say you don marry am? Say you no follow thief? Some people go con here dey yarn say she dey do am for love, which love? Abi una don see person wey love robber?

I still dey expect her story for FP...i was preparing for marriage thats why I stole - Robber angry
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by hayorzzyzx(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
You've complicated your story,you're just trying to jilt her.

Complicated guy.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by gunners160(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Aceed:
Oga, tear race!!! No time for stories grin

IMHO, the girl wicked, wetin you for talk if to say you don marry am? Say you no follow thief? Some people go con here dey yarn say she dey do am for love, which love? Abi una don see person wey love robber?

I still dey expect her story for FP...i was preparing for marriage thats why I stole - Robber angry
Did you read the genesis of the story?if you did not,please do then you will understand beta.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by wilybebsy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
This one strong
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by gunners160(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
You've complicated your story,you're just trying to jilt her.

Complicated guy.
That is just the truth.He is trying to paint the lady black just to save his own face.Gosh,people like him deserves to eat rat poison. .
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by ninovandross(m): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
I can confirm that op bought his xpired weed from lasisi
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by hayorzzyzx(m): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
gunners160:
That is just the truth.He is trying to paint the lady black just to save his own face.Gosh,people like him deserves to eat rat poison. .
True
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by ERONX(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Will comment when it gets to FP
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by Aceed: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
gunners160:
Did you read the genesis of the story?if you did not,please do then you will understand beta.

Go the first page of the story go see my comment. Nonsense...if you no sabi drive, park well angry
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by Ginaz(f): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
But u ate the money na, what's with your questions?
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by 20bc(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Smh, so how is that one our business, you and your gf are going to kirikiri...
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
20bc:
Smh, so how is that one our business, you and your gf are going to kirikiri...
Dies. grin
Someone please call the ambulance.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by Melahou(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
you ought to be ashamed of yourself
that your girl friend steals just to make you
happy and you come here to
mess yourself up.

better get a life and stop being a nuisance
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by Johnnoah1st: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
louistearer:
ori e oope, why woman go dey feed u and also paying ur house rent in d first place? *spit* dis guy deserved to ran over by an armoured tank.
Re: She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) by 20bc(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
DonChippy:

Dies. grin
Someone please call the ambulance.
For this naija, abeg pour am hot water........

(1) (Reply)

Pvssy Niggers, Drop Ur Numbers / 9 Reasons Why Men Cheat / Is This Guy Mad Or What? A Facebook User Tiwa Chizibel Is Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.