Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,649 members, 7,865,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Governor Amaechi Is A Good Strategist But: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi Is A Good Strategist But: (887 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Amaechi Is A Good Strategist But: by stantalka: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2009
governor amaechi has always been a good strategist but who knows what he's up to this time around to dissolve his cabinet? maybe he's got some good plans for the state and he's working with some good political machines to move rivers state ahead.
Re: Governor Amaechi Is A Good Strategist But: by MrCrackles(m): 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2009
Poster

Are you Governor Amaechi in disguise?
Re: Governor Amaechi Is A Good Strategist But: by stantalka: 12:32am On Jun 09, 2009
i am governor amaechi
of coz u no amaechi will have nothing doing here.
but i'm so sure that guy is really gonna change things in rivers state coz he's already startd it.

sorry i no mean to gossip mr.crac
Re: Governor Amaechi Is A Good Strategist But: by tunku(m): 2:31am On Jun 09, 2009
Goddamn, you plants are idiots. If you want to biggup some pol at least don't do it on your first post. Have 20 or more posts concerning anything else but politics rather than coming in here clanging and sounding alarums for your master. I hope the leash that he keeps you on is short enough for you to choke on when he yanks you back home.
Re: Governor Amaechi Is A Good Strategist But: by blackspade(m): 3:13am On Jun 09, 2009
LOL, notice his attempt to "dumb down" his grammar. grin grin grin

stan talka:

governor amaechi has always been a good strategist but who knows what he's up to this time around to dissolve his cabinet? maybe he's got some good plans for the state and he's working with some good political machines to move rivers state ahead.

stan talka:

i am governor amaechi
of coz u no amaechi will have nothing doing here.
but i'm so sure that guy is really gonna change things in rivers state coz he's already startd it.

sorry i no mean to gossip mr.crac
Re: Governor Amaechi Is A Good Strategist But: by MrCrackles(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2009
blackspade:

LOL, notice his attempt to "dumb down" his grammar. grin grin grin

LOLz grin
Re: Governor Amaechi Is A Good Strategist But: by phantom(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2009
@stan, Who told you rotimi cant be on nairaland?Someone who has his own facebook page,

(1) (Reply)

The State Of Man / Dangote, Otudeko Battle Over Nse Presidency / What Is Happening To Seun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.