Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

What Is Happening To Seun? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening To Seun? (882 Views)

Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari / What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / What's Happening To EFCC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Seun? by 9ijaprince(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2009
House i ve been following seun posts these days. I am of the opinion that that guy has changed. His posts there days is either irrelevant or ridiculous. Am of the believe that someone has been using his Id. Whats ur opinion?
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by mbulela: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2009
kindly post related links.
i stumbled on one of such and assumed i was not following the thread correctly as it was a very long thread spanning over 7 pages.
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by bibiking1(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2009
mbulela:

kindly post related links.
i stumbled on one of such and assumed i was not following the thread correctly as it was a very long thread spanning over 7 pages.

I kinna concur, before we decide if he has gone senile, or his ID has become public panties, lets lay the facts on the table!
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by 9ijaprince(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2009
I will do that later. Am using mobile phone.
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by kosovo(m): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2009
@9ijaprince

House i ve been following seun posts these days. I am of the opinion that that guy has changed. His posts there days is either irrelevant or ridiculous. Am of the believe that someone has been using his Id. Whats your opinion?

Name: 9ijaprince
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: October 20, 2008, 09:08 PM
Last Active: Today at 08:52:33 AM

mMm,
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2009
I agreee with threadstarter.
Seun of late has been rather strange.
I can't put my finger on it but Seun has definitely changed.
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by 9ijaprince(m): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2009
@ kosovo or afganistan: its better i dont post than posting irrelevant topics. By the way are you seun mouth piece? Why not allow him to defend himself?
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by kosovo(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2009
@9ijaprince
@ kosovo or afganistan: its better i dont post than posting irrelevant topics. By the way are you seun mouth piece? Why not allow him to defend himself?
defend himself,? huh shocked
sincerely, you do sound like a Joke! grin
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by IFELEKE(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2009
Poster,
Keep following. . .
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by bilymuse: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2009
@poster
is seun a political issue, if you have nothing better to post take a dive
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2009
This wan na gossip.
Because he is obatalantipipi of NairaL doesnt mean he will play to your high standards.
Abeg talk serious issues jo, na today you know Seun?
People who excercises liberty cannot be understood by the rigid ones.
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by TheSeeker(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2009
You're so right poster. I remember I asked on one thread if someone was hacking through his account.
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by okeey(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2009
it d same thing,wht is happening
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by OAM4J: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2009
By the way, where is he (Seun)? this one that he is not responding, i hope he has not been kidnapped. i beg o. my concern is that if them carry am all of us in nairaland might have to pay the ransome, else they start charging us in nairaland.

SEUN WHERE U DEY OOOOOOOOOOO!!! grin grin
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2009
@poster

Who knows?
After all, there's an allegation that he collected a $100 bill (N15k) from the northern establishment to help subdue the Yorubas in Nairaland (by becomrich). cheesy
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by spoOne: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2009
Seun is on vacation - he deserves it.
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by muhsin(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2009
Who knows?
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by chrisical(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2009
@poster
wetin concern you
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by udezue(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2009
so wat?
Re: What Is Happening To Seun? by bawomolo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2009
why should we care?

(1) (Reply)

The Psyche Of The Average Nigerian Under Scrutiny - pictures / Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital / Yar’adua’s Absence: Protests Spread To Lagos, Europe, Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.