Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award (34736 Views)

Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by redcliff: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
Which mod formulates these topics? Eyeles??
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by ratchy: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
bettercreature:
Calling a blind lawyer to bar doesn't make a good sense to me
bro learn to appreciate good things...........u are a Man for God sake

Receive BRAIN

2 Likes

Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by Ericardo7(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
cool 5
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by ERONX(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
Thank you Jesus because my two eyes are intact and they are working fully well

1 Like

Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
GODAKPAN:
Lovely but how is he going to identify exhibit
If u ask me, na who I go ask
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by ratchy: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
redcliff:
Which mod formulates these topics? Eyeles??
maybe lala....................something
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by Easycheddah(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
MONEY IS TALKING NA IF MONEY NO DEY WE NO GO HEAR ANYTHING
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by ibnakeem: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont think he's blind sad
I know him personally while we were both undergraduates at the University of Lagos. He has been a guest speaker as so many conferences both locally and internationally. He is blind but has a great vision. Ask any akokite who lived in Mariere hall about him or any law student between 2009 - 2014.

1 Like

Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by DropShot: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
Congrats Ibro.

There is ability in disability indeed.
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by erinoke(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
Inspiring!
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
jhidey08:
embarassedbeta person

kolawaxxy, I sight u.
Baba hw fa
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
and Buhari get eyes?? Buhari maka why??
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
ibnakeem:

I know him personally while we were both undergraduates at the University of Lagos. He has been a guest speaker as so many conferences both locally and internationally. He is blind but has a great vision. Ask any akokite who lived in Mariere hall about him or any law student between 2009 - 2014.
Wahooo good good good!!thnks for dis grin d first pics makes me doubt if he is blind or not cos he looked straight into d camera grin
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
CoCoLav:
I remember this guy, he shocked me the day I met him. He is really intelligent and well read. Amazing how he recognizes me just by my mere presence.
Either you're lying or it's just your perfume.
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by yapapa: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
booqee:
abeg flush joor
him be poo?

1 Like

Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by CoCoLav(f): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
RickRichards:

Either you're lying or it's just your perfume.

I'm not, It was verrrry surprising.
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Wonderful.
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by danbrowndmf(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont think he's blind sad
Ma Nigga ..cheesy madam pretty.cheesy

****back to topic****
The guy resemble wandecoal
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by jhidey08(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
kolawaxxy:

Baba hw fa
ur boy dey where u keep am o
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by ibnakeem: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Wahooo good good good!!thnks for dis grin d first pics makes me doubt if he is blind or not cos he looked straight into d camera grin
Uwc ma. You really need to see him arguing about soccer in the common room with people who have sight and you will wonder if he is truly blind. One fact I love about him is that he is religious. He doesn't joke with his Salats
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by davide470(m): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
This is really a nice feat. He should get recognition and nationwide publicity as that blind lawyer lady of Harvard in the US!

CoCoLav:
I remember this guy, he shocked me the day I met him. He is really intelligent and well read. Amazing how he recognizes me just by my mere presence.
The Presence of the Co-co! wink

Nice Mugshot by the way.. tongue
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by Lionhearted: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
GODAKPAN:
Lovely but how is he going to identify exhibit

There are many facets in Law, that he need not be identifying exhibits.

Some lawyers has never step into a courtroom and they are doing just fine.
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by CoCoLav(f): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
davide470:
This is really a nice feat. He should get recognition and nationwide publicity as that blind lawyer lady of Harvard in the US!

The Presence of the Co-co! wink

Nice Mugshot by the way.. tongue

Yeah he is good, was actually hoping to just pass stuff to his friend and run, not until he called my name. Lol

Nice siggy....

Lol @ mugshot.

1 Like

Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by Mishydoo(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
When "the law is blind"...literally
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Omg congrat bro....lngst tym.... we rep #federal govt ijanikin lagos...
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Ma Nigga ..cheesy madam pretty.cheesy

****back to topic****
The guy resemble wandecoal
Ma nigga kiss
Dan na true u talk oo,he looks like wande coal,u get eyes cheesy
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by ocee31(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
He's not the first but since he has connection they'll feature him on Nairaland.com
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by sammyscholar(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
You noticed that too
booqee:
Oh boy ur command of the English language is one in town.. Respect!

Many respect to your lawyer friend too... Thats just too impressive mehn
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by godwinkessi: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
Wow
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by danbrowndmf(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ma nigga kiss
Dan na true u talk oo,he looks like wande coal,u get eyes cheesy
waten dy sup na? You dy skype?

Yes d guy black like me.come resemble wandecoal.cheesy
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
waten dy sup na? You dy skype?

Yes d guy black like me.come resemble wandecoal.cheesy
U wann see me live on skype? cheesy

So u black?
Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by refiner(f): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
lesson learnt~~~~~never give up in ur dreams no matter d obstacles,,,hardwork and determination pays a great deal....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N-power Beneficiaries Threaten To Go On Strike Over Non-Payment Of Allowances / Tech Is The New "Oil" Money / My Boss Calls Me All The Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.