Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (34937 Views)

Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed / President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) / Osinbajo Chairs Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by sweatlana: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thieves!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by ibkgab001: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
haaaa.. awon Agba Yahoo

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by onatisi(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
It is very obvious that many praising this government simply don't have an idea of what is about to happen next year or neither understanding the severity and urgency of the economic recession coming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Ijaya123: 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
thefakestan:

Will-soon how far?

With you eyes, you shall see it.
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by teehef: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it.
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by yvelchstores(f): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by tohbank(m): 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
kettykin:
What a team, apart the minister for foreign affairs no world class professional just a bunch of local clowns.
Now there is no minister for finance you can not get information about the nation's finance.

I spit on this thread. Gerrrout.
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by tammie24: 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Make them pay people their salary before they go carry am reach next year as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by omonnakoda: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
kettykin:
What a team, apart the minister for foreign affairs no world class professional just a bunch of local clowns.
Now there is no minister for finance you can not get information about the nation's finance.

Well we cannot make the same accusation here ,where we have a world class nitwit
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by lawrens222(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Until you visit them you can't know what you want ti know
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by thefakestan: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ijaya123:

With you eyes, you shall see it.

I will-soon see with you eyes.
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by gab19: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
richidinho:
meeting here and there just like Ecowas single currency meeting
no result
u b correct guy no worry I go dash u my wife

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by greatiyk4u(m): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
kettykin:

E pain u.............can u in ur own terms define what u mean by world class professional?..............5marks
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Ijaya123: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
thefakestan:

I will-soon see with you eyes.

May God preserve you, and your eyes till then.
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by tohbank(m): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
I for say na you mumu pass oo,which minister did we have under jona sef,that woman that felt paper work was the basis to judge performance,Nigeria was this in africa,that in the world,#growth but no development,every single PDP top shot syphoned our money under her watch!the growth had no impact on the pocket of the masses.Who needs a superstar manager when you could take chances and discover talents like Guardiola,luise enrique like barcelona did,abeg you dey make me vex sef

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by tohbank(m): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
@kettykin
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
I see hot brains everywhere! I know how hot these pictures would make some people's stomachs get. Too bad we can't help you people. smiley

Fashola's got this thing about his appearance that makes him stand out wherever he is- just can't place a finger on it, but it is there.

Great team.

It is well with Nigeria.

@fashola, he radiates humility anywhere he finds himself. So calm a man.... oh, and he doesnt flash his teeth unnecessarily. Almost everytin na business, like buhari

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Gold must pass through fire to come out finner so will Nigeria come out nicer...I give the two years but won't still critiise their person but their economic policy....God bless this administration
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Horlufemi(m): 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
onatisi:
It is very obvious that many praising this government simply don't have an idea of what is about to happen next year or neither understanding the severity and urgency of the economic recession coming.

Whose fault is it?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
I see hot brains everywhere! I know how hot these pictures would make some people's stomachs get. Too bad we can't help you people. smiley

Fashola's got this thing about his appearance that makes him stand out wherever he is- just can't place a finger on it, but it is there.

Great team.

It is well with Nigeria.
Fact

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:

Great team.

It is well with Nigeria.
Why wasn't fashola nominated as the presidential candidate for the apc..how is it we have an analogue man ruling this country in a digital dispensation...

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Petdagr8t(m): 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
These people should get down to work already, cos it seems as if the country is on auto-pilot at the moment with the fall in value of naira, unlawful killing, investors leaving the country e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by ddippset(m): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
I only came here to see amaechi. The lion of the tribe of ubima, the slayer of patience and Goodluck Jonathan, the nightmare of wike.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by SURElee(f): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
menix:
I can only see Graduates surrounding a primary school drop out..

Same way bill gates is surrounded by graduates. When God appoints a fellow, he has the right to the calibre of men he appoints.
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by kettykin: 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
greatiyk4u:

E pain u.............can u in ur own terms define what u mean by world class professional?..............5marks

It pains me really, the exchange rate is now $1 to N280, the crude oil price is about $34.40 there is no fuel in sight, no public power supply, the sea ports are drying up as there are neither import or export and those clowns have the audacious audacity to be taking pics and even smiling in the photographs.

Elsewhere someone would have been explaining and reeling out solutions to the poor exchange rate and providing options to fund the economy for next year's budget.
There is nothing on ground to show people are working except the continous accusation against the previous pdp regime.

From business news a lot of bank and oil companies staff are on the verge of loosing their jobs while the companies operating in nigeria are at a loss of how to fund operations in 2016. While these bunch of shameless jokers are busy with photographs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Jacko1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
409 naira to one pound .... A sane country in such fec meeting are not suppos to b smilin ...... They do not knw wat the masses r suffering.... How naira is so worthless now..... A friend said wen its only oil we produc y wont econony crumble such pooo..... Foreign investment leavin our shores at alarmin rate is d cause.... Oil dwindling revenue is no jistification fo wat is goin on now... We need change .... I fear fo nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by omenka(m): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
IzonOwei:
Why wasn't fashola nominated as the presidential candidate for the apc..how is it we have an analogue man ruling this country in a digital dispensation...
If he had, people like you would have been first to scream "Tinubu has finally succeeded in turning Nigeria into his private estate!!".

We know your kind. Absolutely nothing good can you see in this government and that is quite understandable- it is in you.

And I find your question very childish by the way. The election has long gone yet you hold onto the aprons of the past asking "why someone else wasn't elected as a party's flag bearer". Hell, it is a silly question to say the least.
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by yjgm(m): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Our Patience today will bring us Goodluck without Jonathan.
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by anonimi: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
I see hot brains everywhere! I know how hot these pictures would make some people's stomachs get.

While you are gloating over pictures of these PHOTOCRACY federal administration, everything and I mean EVERYTHING in our country is falling apart literally.

Is it fuel scarcity despite SUBSIDY paid to the cabals?
Or Boko Haram terrorists despite Booboo's bragging before elections?
Or the exchange rate that is now N280 while a few Buhari cronies get it at N199 to make a kill by ROUNDTRIPPING adding absolutely NOTHING to our economy?
Is it the retrenchment going on?
Or many businesses that have seen their sales NOSEDIVE as economic recession turns into DEPRESSION under the watch of the CONFUSED One?
Yet they provide plenty PHOTOS and even more plenty STORIES of phantom corrruption to divert our attention away from the many PROBLEMS festering under their dumb, daft & dull "expired" leader looter!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236329_fbimg1426964019374_jpegf0426a8233bbbeb8b2d08838e693f36e

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5uYWlqLmNvbS9vL1V6ZFdvaHFUeExMMUZ2SXY2Q1UxQVNWSy5qcGc=.prx.r800x600.b56815dc.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2511009_twimg20150606110245_jpeg4c1b506b8641031e1692a5e79d137952

Firefire:
I am really worried about the increasing death toll... cry

Buhari said: “If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (now March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3126736_killbokoharam_jpegd375c59f7b9b33f00c41d6006bbb5f00
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by omonnakoda: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
The election ended a long time ago.GEJ LOST aand was kicked out! Get over it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh / Photos Of Lamidi Apapa, Labour Party New Chairman / Nigerian Deportee From Kenya Narrates Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.