Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (34940 Views)

Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed / President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) / Osinbajo Chairs Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Kagarko(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Akkord4gov:
I think I believe in these men small
Fashola,Amaechi,Ngige etc will definitely do their best cos they are in the best position to be our future president and VP and besides,we cannot forget the achievements of both Fasola and Amaechi
You may term them corrupt,but to be candid,if som1 like Jesus and Mohammed serve under GEJ,they will definitely be corrupt no matter what.
Just try it and ban police,soldiers and other security personnel and see how many of us will become thieves in a jiffy. It is because we are scared of being caught keep us from going extreme to get our wants

Fear of Kuje prison will also make these men to perform

Something is definitely wrong with you upstairs.
If these people you mentioned must serve they can never be corrupt.

They are God sent.
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by anonimi: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
ddippset:
I only came here to see amaechi. The lion of the tribe of ubima, the slayer of patience and Goodluck Jonathan, the nightmare of wike.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by oloriooko(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Are these so called self acclaimed hot heads aware that we are suffering with what we claim to have in abundance which is oil.

They should be sad instead of looking unconcerned

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by omonnakoda: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Sour and bitter losers
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by lacicrips(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Fashola,Amaechi,Ngige etc will definitely do their best cos they are in the best position to be our future president and VP and besides,we cannot forget the achievements of both Fasola and Amaechi
You may term them corrupt,but to be candid,if som1 like Jesus and Mohammed serve under GEJ,they will definitely be corrupt no matter what.
Just try it and ban police,soldiers and other security personnel and see how many of us will become thieves in a jiffy. It is because we are scared of being caught keep us from going extreme to get our wants

Maybe for someone like you.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by rajicks(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Akkord4gov:

if u are talking politics discuss it and not tag the prophets if God. Go seek forgiveness...

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by gerald12(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Akkord4gov:

use your brain for once,how can u include Jesus in your list...you need prayers

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by onatisi(m): 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
Horlufemi:

Whose fault is it?
the dullard,simply because he wasted valuable time in nipping in the bud this impending crisis. When a house is on fire,you don't look for the cause before putting out the fire. There is a great recession ahead and the sooner Nigerians understand this the better. This is not the time to be playing hide and seek like the dullard is doing but time to tackle the problem headlong. There is no time to waste and we have wasted 8 months already courtesy of the dullard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Nellybii: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
onatisi:
It is very obvious that many praising this government simply don't have an idea of what is about to happen next year or neither understanding the severity and urgency of the economic recession coming.

And you are definitely one of the wise few that can see these things. hmmmm. Where were you during GEJ tenure??
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by cutekhalifa(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Make we bet 100k our oil president no fit recite the national anthem/pledge without blundering, we just voted a dullard... I DID NOT GO TO PRISON, BUT I WENT TO HELL TO BRING THE KEY'S TO FREEDOM... Courtesy of Sir Mazi Nnamdi Kanu eze gburugburu 1 of IGBO NATI0N
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by SmartMugu: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Abeg, we need younger minds than these people. I hope 2019 would bring these recycles back in power.
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by jesussaves22: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Akkord4gov:

Please don't equates Jesus Christ with the rapist Mohammed ok
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by onatisi(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nellybii:

And you are definitely one of the wise few that can see these things. hmmmm. Where were you during GEJ tenure??
the reason why god gave you 2 eyes in front of your ahead is for you to look forward and not backward and that is why he never gave you eyes at the bad ofbyour head. When you keep looking back you will never be able to focus on the task ahead. Right now ,gej is no longer there and if this economy finally collapse as been predicted no one will blame gej because he is no longer the president. All the blame will be on the dullard. The sooner we realize that we stand liable and responsible for our actions the better.
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Akkord4gov:

why did you use Muhammed(S.A.W) and Jesus(A.S) for corruption example.
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by hotdi(m): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Brain box team
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
FEC during the GEJ era was marked with similar smiles and handshakes as the nation was raped and plundered. the outcomes of the meetings are never known.

1: Make minutes of FEC Meetings Public (as long as they are not security-sensitive)
2: Show mandates and delivery dates for key assignments and those in responsible and accountable for such

You cannot be a public official and hide details of your dealings in secret. only in Nigeria and other "BLACK" African countries are public activities shrouded in mystery. it is when there is a SCANDAL that these activities come to light. I see Fashola smiling there.
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by godwinkessi: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Akkord4gov:

Just look at the people u are still wishing to be ruled under. If a youth like u and I become president, is that a crime. Why is it that some youths are putting on apron of slavery and still pray to be slaves. Ok let's believe fashola will be president, that could be after Amaechi or maybe atiku, how old will he be then. I just hate this ideoology, they weren't born to be ruling us till death and we are not born to be slaves forever. #Werey
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by paskilo247(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
GudluckIBB:
I think these men are working but they just don't make noise unlike the days of obanikoro, ngozi,bala usman.

Their meeting then was to discuss and approve useless items like cooking stove and waste bags were billions of naira went into

Gej, what a clueless man!
what have they done? just mention one. don't allow ur love for dem blind ur sense of reasoning. if Ngozi didn't work during Good luck's time, she worked during obj's time except u ve memory loss
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by gulfer: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Realdeals:
Things will be better soon! Just a little patience
Yea, but not Patience Jonathan o grin grin
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by maasoap(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
thefakestan:

Will-soon how far?
Don't tell me that you are in a hurry. After all, you waited for 16 years for PDP to transform Nigeria, you even wanted them to have extra 4 years.
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by thefakestan: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
maasoap:
Don't tell me that you are in a hurry. After all, you waited for 16 years for PDP to transform Nigeria, you even wanted them to have extra 4 years.

I didn't wait for 16 years for Transformation or aTransformer and the last time I checked, same PDP peeps like Saraki, Ameachi Audu ogbeh*,Atiku and co were part of the 16years you'll say ex, but they are the same pple in govt. Now.

I don't care what you call yourself or what party you represent, when things are going out of control, I'll scream!

Like what's happening with the economy and CBN!
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by tete7000(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Akkord4gov:

First you seem not to understand how the federal system works. How can you say executive governors of states were corrupt because they serve under a President, Jonathan in this case? Do you really think they served under Jonathan or they headed autonomous states? For your information governors don't answer to the President and as such they can not claim they become corrupt because of the President they served under. If they are corrupt, they are simply corrupt not because of the President they served under. They don't answer to the President!
Secondly the difference between Jesus and these men is that even if Jesus had served under Hitler he wouldn't be corrupted. He would rather lay down his life for what he believed in than tow the path of corruption. If these people are really incorruptible as claimed by you they ought to have shown so by withdrawing from their posts or lay down their lives rather than allow themselves to be compromised. That is what I am 100% certain Jesus would do.
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
omenka:
If he had, people like you would have been first to scream "Tinubu has finally succeeded in turning Nigeria into his private estate!!".

We know your kind. Absolutely nothing good can you see in this government and that is quite understandable- it is in you.

And I find your question very childish by the way. The election has long gone yet you hold onto the aprons of the past asking "why someone else wasn't elected as a party's flag bearer". Hell, it is a silly question to say the least.
naaaa...fashola had shown some level of competence in this modern system and would have been one who knew a lot about everything in nigeria and the world..right now what we have as a president is a former dictator with no aptitude of keeping pace with the world of science and economics. ...

Nigeria deserves better..well I blame the fact that we are in this one nigeria mess so some daft persons would vote for a man who would barely knows the meaning of an fpso but has chosen to be petroleum minister...

Elections are gone and we await results from buhari..
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by purplekayc(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Same old faces..... undecided
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Marvellouzkk(f): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
I smell something fake

Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by NAGUZY: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Beehshorp:
For that 6th pic Amaechi belike "bubu if u no leave dis dasuki matter alone and the man implicate me.. I no go pity for u oo"
grin
Beehshorp:
For that 6th pic Amaechi belike "bubu if u no leave dis dasuki matter alone and the man implicate me.. I no go pity for u oo"
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
kettykin:
What a team, apart the minister for foreign affairs no world class professional just a bunch of local clowns.
Now there is no minister for finance you can not get information about the nation's finance.

I spit on this thread. Gerrrout.
Your colonial mentality is legendary!
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by cosmicrayboi(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2015
see dem!!!! tomorrow now dem go talk say money enter unknown acct for paris st german.. make i no talk shaa. una judgement go reach 1 1 hr. kiss
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by Nellybii: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2015
onatisi:
the reason why god gave you 2 eyes in front of your ahead is for you to look forward and not backward and that is why he never gave you eyes at the bad ofbyour head. When you keep looking back you will never be able to focus on the task ahead. Right now ,gej is no longer there and if this economy finally collapse as been predicted no one will blame gej because he is no longer the president. All the blame will be on the dullard. The sooner we realize that we stand liable and responsible for our actions the better.

You seem to feel so fulfilled by repeatedly calling our president dullard hmmmm. I know to you IPODS stealing, lying, untrustworthiness are all attributes of smartness. You that is so smart as to be able to accurately predict a crashing economy. I will be interested in your CV. lol. Unfortunately for you and your other dullard chanting miscreants littering this forum, I have bad news for you..That man of integrity, man of dignity that you refer to as dullard will rule you for the next 8 years. Mtchewwww
Re: Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today by onatisi(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2015
Nellybii:

You seem to feel so fulfilled by repeatedly calling our president dullard hmmmm. I know to you IPODS stealing, lying, untrustworthiness are all attributes of smartness. You that is so smart as to be able to accurately predict a crashing economy. I will be interested in your CV. lol. Unfortunately for you and your other dullard chanting miscreants littering this forum, I have bad news for you..That man of integrity, man of dignity that you refer to as dullard will rule you for the next 8 years. Mtchewwww
yes he is a retarded dullard with a dulling brain just like you called the former president a drunk retardeen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Commissions Multiple Lay-by, Slip Road In Ketu / Igbokwe Defends Kanu's Arrest: Bandits Are For Business, IPOB Is Calling For War / Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.