Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today (63327 Views)

Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) / Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Emi omo
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by atinicrown(m): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Cool down,I will deliver.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by greatiyk4u(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Amechi be like u call me Mr. Corruption?....u knw say I be militant?
The man near him come dey laugh dey tell am 2 cool down
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by Uncletony(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
How many likes for this federal excutive council CLOWN..
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by Bsc(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mugu
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
JayJohnson:
Amaechi- Me steal money, what is your proof?
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
"You say na me mess, me! Me!, mcheew"
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by henchamb(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Siting minister... honourable are you aware that dasuki mentioned your name rhis morning

Amaechi... (beating chest) Me? Dont you know that I have never taken bribe in my life talk more of eating yam. Maybe he mentioned amaechi munagor the nollywood actor

1 Like

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by hotdi(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Just leave Wike to me. I can handle him grin
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by raph101(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Athink na me you dey carry play!
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by anonimi: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by akanbiaa(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
If anybody do anyhow
Nurtw are under my commmand
All protesters walking are under my command
All Buratai either driving or walking in convoy are under my command
I am the slayer of the wailing wailers klepthero
I am the one whom whoever touches touch fire and who leaves me and think am not important leaves water. So what is our agenda any problem?
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by emmyblings(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
When Dasuki point at you as one of those who participated in the Lots

1 Like

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by darlenese(f): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
'Those who know me , knows I don't like taking bribe and I have never taken bribe in my life before'
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by anonimi: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
darlenese:
'Those who know me , knows I don't like taking bribe and I have never taken bribe in my life before'

...........but I sabi share $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ well well oh so that our "strong, inCORRUPTible man of integrity" can win nomination against Atiku. shocked

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by faroukhq1: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
Some people j's can't let go of any action..... ....... "Devil mouths"
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
Those who are dissatisfied within will seek all outward means to cover it up.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by 9jatatafo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
He dressed like King of Kuvuki land
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by janejive(f): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dansuki didn't give me
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by timunstopable: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
Buhari : if you know you stole money while in office stand up now and declare or face the consequences

Amechi : Your excellency I swear I only stole 5bn and I go return am (Puts one hand on chest 2 represent 5bn 5 fingers)

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by presskid(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
NA ME YOU DEY FOLLOW TALK? YOU GO HEAR AM![size=8pt][/size]
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by rostwell123(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
GMB: Amaechi, u b thief! Amaechi : A whole me... Wetin I wan thief for Nigeria- the oil or wat?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by dejavubobo1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
b4 u reach baba u must pass tru me
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by darlenese(f): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
anonimi:

...........but I sabi share $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ well well oh so that our "strong, inCORRUPTible man of integrity" can win nomination against Atiku. shocked

Hahhahaha

1 Like

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by emmanuelo22(m): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lol..him be like
I Amaechi will loot small tin in dis ministry oo!!!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mr president my loyalty is without equal
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by keko14: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
I dey come. back
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by mideactive: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Breakin new:ameach,Tinubu n lai muhamed cross 2 PDP.details later!

Jona 'll be like shocked ope o!
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by Mekky2010: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Amaechi be like, I swear since them born me I never give or collect bribe.
The man on suit be like ...hahaha Amaechi maka why? I don see person wet dey lie pass me ooo hahaha
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by Adeevah(m): 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
I am not part of #dasukigate walahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode / Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.