Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today (63304 Views)

Smiling Aisha Alhassan At FEC Meeting With Buhari Presiding (Photos) / Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by seedorfg(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Amaechi be like ; me the Gej and Pej nightmare, me the messi that dribble Gej out of aso rock
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by Visocrate(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
I hear say Buhari no well and me just dey feel say if Buhari no dey around me na problem o see the way my chest dey beat fast fast as them fly am go abroad
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by pefosa(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
here this great offer ..send greetings thru bulk sms to your friends and family at the rate of #1:80 per sms for more info call 08068858194 or visit precioussms.com
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by falseman(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by falseman(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Amaechi: I never took a penny from Dasuki and during my tenure as a governor people know I never stole a penny.

Huasa man: Amaechi better calm down I have a copy of your fraudulent transaction under my arm.

The man on suit: Aboki so you have a copy too grin grin
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by Visocrate(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
the man in white jalabia be like Ameshi them say Dasuki say you follow for the 2.1billion o
Amechi, me what did you even call me
then the man in suit started laughing

1 Like

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by engrjacuzzi: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
ameachi- i swear, I'm the world greatest dibia
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by Chuksyno(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Me? the lion and tribe of ubima. No one has ever tried me and get away with it.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by eroticecstasy: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
ERONX:
Amaechi be like Haba una give all the Ministers bible and Quran to swear oath of office in reach my turn una dey give me red oil and iron to swear to Sango(god of thunder) na so una hate megrin
kikikikikikikiki
hahahahahaha
kikikikikikikiki
hahahahahaha
kikikikikikikiki
hahahahahaha
kikikikikikikiki
hahahahahaha
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by AyoolaIgwe(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
ERONX:
Amaechi be like Haba una give all the Ministers bible and Quran to swear oath of office in reach my turn una dey give me red oil and iron to swear to Sango(god of thunder) na so una hate megrin
I laughed to this
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by 3kay945(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
What exactly is it about the pic? Look as if the dude was introducing himself cool
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by komek(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Me Ameachi,gave them ladder for Bauchi airport? Its unpossible

1 Like

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by onunwa21(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Amaechi the actor
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by banio: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
I swear Rivers monorail white-horse project won't repeat itself again. I don't want to be jailed. Sai baba
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by dapperman(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
My Man!
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by kevade: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by chccho(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
"Do u know who I am?
Me Amaechis worst nightmare
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by exponecial(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:

Amaechi: A whole me that you are laying accusations, me!!! the man that helped removed a whole president (Jonathan), The same man that stole billions and Buhari Couldn't probe. Me!!!

The Hausa dude on white(Alhaji): Wahali can't you take a joke again, he was joking with you.

The Yoruba dude on suit: Smelling in a tricky way without revealing his mind wink
clap 4urslf u try.....lolz grin
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by 400billionman: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Is ME be THIS ?

After all my corruption..
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by discusant: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Regrets!!!!

For all he did, what Amaechi got was common Ministerial position. The SW saw Amaechi in APC, the SW that had before refused to vote Buhari three times embraced Buhari.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by urbanmonk: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Na me you dey call Judas?
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by temitope23(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
jomoh:
Hausa man: bros I fear you o. See as u dey deal with wike.
he don dey take style praise u sef.

Ameachi: **beats chest** me? Hm! D guy never see anything. By the time I finish with am en. Dat him Godmother go advise him to rather kill himself than commit suicide.

This is dope

1 Like

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by vicmela(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Me? if i catch u eh, make ur private jet come land for any airport make I see.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by chccho(m): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=temitope23 post=41221757]
Damn hilarious
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by chccho(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
But for real I wonder how wike and GEJ feel about this guy ?
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by chccho(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
chccho:
Bit for real I wonder how woke and GEJ feel about this guy ?
the guy is really a nightmare to them
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by olabukola: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Was PMB in this meeting? Can somebody show us PMB pictures in this meeting today.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by ogmaskman: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
The Yoruba dude on suit: Smiling in a tricky way without revealing his mind wink[/quote]

The Yoruba dude IN SUIT.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by kettykin: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
ceometromedia:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-CA4w3taIQBk/VngKRlCkJTI/AAAAAAAHvoo/VcXueSh95qI/s400/5.jpg[/img]

Drop Your Caption

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/caption-this-funny-photo-of-amaechi-at.html

cc: lalasticlala

A second look at these ministers whose economy is on the decline so casual and nonchalant in their first executive meeting to the extent that they were throwing tantrums at each other instead of the usual heart to heart talk on burning national issues.
The culture of hypocrisy must be killed.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by preselect(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
amechi: even though i be minister for trans. . . i still no dey inner circle. . . na wa o
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by mecc: 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
Amaechi you u should be ashamed of your self, you sold your for this rubbish thing you call '' CHANGE ''
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today by mecc: 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Amaechi you u should be ashamed of your self, you sold your brother for this rubbish thing you call '' CHANGE ''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) / Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Obi Wins All 17 LGAs In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.