Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Ladies And The Salon Talk Syndrom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And The Salon Talk Syndrom (803 Views)

Braiders Began Talking About Sex When I Walked Into The Salon / Girls Nd T.fare Syndrom / For Girls With The "Please I Am Busy Syndrom" In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And The Salon Talk Syndrom by codedkode: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
All my life i have lived and grown up in a salon, i have discovered that most ladies gist, telling a lot about themselves, relationships, families matters, breaks up, denials, sperks, favourite infact sex and scandals all in the name of fixing up their hair in the salon.
Guys have you ever wonder whenever you go and pick up your lady at the salon and all the ladies facial expression is toward you, or have you ever thought of it , when ever you walk pass a salon and all you could hear is a hiss.
The former, she must have said sweet things about you in their midst, the later, you must have been the bad guy in their record book.

Whats your take guys.

Ladies , can we know what you girls gist in the salon when ever you go fix up your hair.
Re: Ladies And The Salon Talk Syndrom by codedkode: 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Ladies And The Salon Talk Syndrom by fluffybaby(f): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oh well, men spill the beans too cool and we do not ask you to tell us what you say about women.
Re: Ladies And The Salon Talk Syndrom by SINNZ(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
When I take my girl to the salon, I make sure I've got something else scheduled so I don't stay and listen smiley. The few times I've heard the way these ladies dissect men was horrible!! grin
Re: Ladies And The Salon Talk Syndrom by fartkay(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:
When I take my girl to the salon, I make sure I've got something else scheduled so I don't stay and listen smiley. The few times I've heard the way these ladies dissect men was horrible!! grin

U c what I mean.
As a guy dat grow up in a saloon, I de hear something interesting and nasty at times
Re: Ladies And The Salon Talk Syndrom by fartkay(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:
Oh well, men spill the beans too cool and we do not ask you to tell us what you say about women.

Really
Did u grow up around d bar spot or viewing center.
Re: Ladies And The Salon Talk Syndrom by SINNZ(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
fartkay:

U c what I mean.
As a guy dat grow up in a saloon, I de hear something interesting and nasty at times

LOL. The only thing they talk about is sex and failed marriages gringrin.
Re: Ladies And The Salon Talk Syndrom by fartkay(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
SINNZ:

LOL. The only thing they talk about is sex and failed marriages gringrin.

Ladies n loose mouth

Dat is aw they expose their hubby or bf unknowingly to them letting him bcom prey in d eyes of the praying predators
Re: Ladies And The Salon Talk Syndrom by fluffybaby(f): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
fartkay:

Really
Did u grow up around d bar spot or viewing center.

Do men only gist at bar spots or veiwing centers? I dont remembering mentioning those in my posts.

Anyways, I did not.
Re: Ladies And The Salon Talk Syndrom by fartkay(m): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:

Do men only gist at bar spots or veiwing centers? I dont remembering mentioning those in my posts.

Anyways, I did not.

Noted
Re: Ladies And The Salon Talk Syndrom by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lol, y r u tellin dis guys our secrets nah. Gossipin in saloon is d sweetest tin eva, its nt rilli gossiping per say its jxt tellin odas ur problem and hearin new gists abt odaz. Ur ear go full b4 u leave der eh
Re: Ladies And The Salon Talk Syndrom by SINNZ(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
fartkay:

Ladies n loose mouth

Dat is aw they expose their hubby or bf unknowingly to them letting him bcom prey in d eyes of the praying predators

They'll later blame him for falling into temptation after they've boasted about his sexual prowess to other ladies grin
Re: Ladies And The Salon Talk Syndrom by fartkay(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2015
SINNZ:

They'll later blame him for falling into temptation after they've boasted about his sexual prowess to other ladies grin

End up saying all guys are the same

(1) (Reply)

END TIME WEAPON :thread With Caution / He Won't Allow A Male Stylist Plait His Girlfriend's Hair. / I Saw My Freinds Main Chic Come out Of A Guest House,shld I Tell Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.