Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones (1132 Views)

How Nigeria Can Ride Out Its Economic Storm / Only PDP Can Solve Nigeria’s Economic Problems- Gov. Emmanuel / IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
A lot of intelligence financial houses in the UK and US predict that the Naira will stabilize at about N350 to a dollar in about 5 months, assuming the following remains, which it is likely to:

1. Oil price remains at $37 - $45/barrell

2. Foreign investors still remain out of stock market (for those that don't know there has been over 70% pull out of foreign investors from the Nigerian stock market)

3. If PMB borrows $10 billion to at least pay the FGN wage bill and embark on capital projects.

4. If the unrest in the North-East, South-East and parts of the middle belt like Kwara remains.

My advice is that whatever Naira you have, go and buy dollars, and only change when you want to use it. GEJ's administration massive looting and mismangement has put our country at the brink, and it is time to wear you thinking caps, lest you become poorer with a useless naira.

-CramJones
Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by LordAdam: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
cramjones:
A lot of intelligence financial houses in the UK and US predict that the Naira will stabilize at about N350 to a dollar in about 5 months, assuming the following remains, which it is likely to:
2. Foreign investors still remain out of stock market (for those that don't know there has been over 70% pull out of foreign investors from the Nigerian stock market)
3. If PMB borrows $10 billion to at least pay the FGN wage bill and embark on capital projects.
4. If the unrest in the North-East, South-East and parts of the middle belt like Kwara remains.
My advice is that whatever Naira you have, go and buy dollars, and only change when you want to use it. [s]GEJ's administration massive looting and mismangement has put our country at the brink[/s] and it is time to wear you thinking caps, lest you become poorer with a useless naira.
-CramJones

And the inaction and detrimental policies of the PMB administration have crippled the country's economy.

Keep blaming GEJ, 2016 will be the year of recession, 2017 will be the year of stabilization, by 2018 the economy will only be recovering and APC will start looking for money to contest the elections. Come 2019, Nigerians will be fed up, and I wonder if your excuse of GEJ's looting will save PMB.

-Lord

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by brize(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
The blame on Jonathan continues season 9

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by ammyluv2002(f): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Akuko!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by Hefemale: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Abegi!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
LordAdam:

And the inaction and detrimental policies of the PMB administration has crippled the country's economy.

Keep blaming GEJ, 2016 will be the year of recession, 2017 will be the year of stabilization, by 2018 the economy will only be recovering and APC will start looking for money to contest the elections. Come 2019, Nigerians will be fed up, and I wonder if your excuse of GEJ's looting will save PMB.

-Lord

What sort of fooolish name is Lord? How ridiculous!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by redcliff: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
cramjones:

My advice is that whatever Naira you have, go and buy dollars, and only change when you want to use it. GEJ's administration massive looting and mismangement has put our country at the brink, and it is time to wear you thinking caps, lest you become poorer with a useless naira.

-CramJones

keep your silly opinion to yourself.. we do not need it... Attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
The coming months will be tough but we shall overcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by LordAdam: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
cramjones:

What sort of fooolish name is Lord? How ridiculous!

-CramJones

When someone of your caliber ignores the message to attack the messenger, I do not expect the man you voted to do any better.

-Lord

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by Freshboi: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
I disagree with Cram Jones. With the new focus on solid minerals and Agric, the first few months might be tough... But not the whole year.
Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
[s]
cramjones:

-CramJones
[/s]

TRASH angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by ibietela2(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
LordAdam:

When someone of your caliber ignores the message to attack the messenger, I do not expect the man you voted to do any better.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by datola: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Good points but your advice of changing all our money to dollar will compound the issue.
Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by tswitch: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Freshboi:
I disagree with Cram Jones. With the new focus on solid minerals and Agric, the first few months might be tough... But not the whole year.

Emmm sorry to burst your bubble,THERE ARE BLEAK TIMES AHEAD!

Lets don't go into policies, statistics, economic drives or figures as we can be at it all day and some Bartimeus won't still be convinced.

Quote me same time next year when you fully understand how a directionless government grounds a nation with the biggest economy to a halt.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by Jokay07(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
LordAdam:

And the inaction and detrimental policies of the PMB administration have crippled the country's economy.

-Lord
if the money that were looted in 6 years reign of Gej administration were properly used, things would have been far better for you and I

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by LordAdam: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jokay07:
if the money that were looted in 6 years reign of Gej administration were properly used, things would have been far better for you and I

As much as I want to argue this with you. I will allow you to say whatever you feel like.

The point is, PMB should do something about the economy soon, or APC should start looking for another presidential flag-bearer come 2019. The blames on GEJ should stop. 6 months of honeymoon done reach una. Get down to work.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by Lordave: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I thought you were making sense until I saw the bolded.

Shameless APC follower, the hard times haven't even arrived, you're already making excuses for your god, Booohari.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by Iykopeee: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
These APC minions do no longer have an opinion. Right in their own eyes the country is moving in d negative direction with signs of imminent collapse, yet GEJ is even the reason why they cudnt afford 3 square meals.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by mekaboy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Where will u hide the dollars? Under the bed?
Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by 4Play(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Iykopeee:
These APC minions do no longer have an opinion. Right in their own eyes the country is moving in d negative direction with signs of imminent collapse, yet GEJ is even the reason why they cudnt afford 3 square meals.

The explanation for why Buhari fans go to comical lengths to rationalise away the apparent failures experienced by Nigerians in their day-to-day lives is the same as what explains why the numpties who used to shout "fresh air" in support of GEJ never recanted: ego or self-pride will never permit the respective supporters to admit that they were taken for a ride.

In a blog post by Krugman relating to why Trump's support will hold despite his unhinged rants, he notes as follows:
Bear in mind that embarrassment, and the desire to avoid it, are enormously important sources of motivation. Consider, as a weird, self-aggrandizing, but I think relevant observation, what has happened to supposedly smart guys who predicted soaring interest rates and runaway inflation 6 or 7 years ago. Almost none of them have conceded that they were wrong, and should have done more homework. Instead, many of them — especially the academics — have become ever more obsessed with claiming that they were somehow right, and/or trying to tear down the reputations of those of us who were in fact right. Nobody likes looking like a chump, and most people will go to great lengths to convince themselves that they weren’t.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/krugman/2015/12/15/the-donald-and-the-chump-factor/?referer=

As with GEJ, the more Buhari's failures become apparent, the more absurd and hysterical those who placed faith in him will get.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by Jokay07(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
LordAdam:

As much as I want to argue this with you. I will allow you to say whatever you feel like.

The point is, PMB should do something about the economy soon, or APC should start looking for another presidential flag-bearer come 2019. The blames on GEJ should stop. 6 months of honeymoon done reach una. Get down to work.

-Lord
it's a pity that you have mistaken Blame for Fact. And i can only agree to argue with you when you accept the fact that Pdp especially Gej nearly ruined the this country. 195 billion Pension scam is there, $500 million defense contract scam is there unsolved, $15 million private jet arms procurement is there. Get a calculatoe and Add all these money together and see how long it would go in revamping the structure of this Nation if they were properly used. You and your calibre are blaming Pmb for scarcity and high exchange rate of dollars but where were you when Gej was sharing dollars during campaign. Anybody that is still praying for Pdp to return bac to power should be thrown inside river niger

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by Pidggin(f): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

You are a paid APC member. Keep ranting on social media, only f00ls will listen to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by abduljabbar4(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

On point! My advise is that you do not waste your time arguing with the wailers because the more you explain, the more they will want to argue and in the end they will start insulting you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economic Storm - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

See The 6million Naira Gold Watch Ex Senators Daughter Got From Her Mom. / Bola Tinebu Again On The News / PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.