Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! (4903 Views)

School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / Mum Found Out 13-year-old Daughter Was Enjoying Sex With Man When She Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
One mother totally went berserk after discovering her daughter asleep in bed with a boy.

She hit the roof after realising the boy and her daughter had fallen asleep after sex.

Salas Woods is now in some seriously hot water, after she woke the duo up and started not only screaming abuse at the boy, but also punching him in the face.

During the attack from the 35-year-old mother, the boy, 16, actually wet himself. He claims that was because she straddled him and punched him repeatedly in the bladder. He ran from the house and was chased by the woman, who drove to his house and destroyed his car with a baseball bat.

Now this is a gangster momma... She must have Nigerian ancestors Bt on a crios note who wuldnt?? Aw do worst oo

3 Likes

Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
16? He's just a minor, joor. The daughter who must be younger is the rat! The mother should have unleashed her wrath on her.
Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by Ajinoride(m): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
One mother totally went berserk after
discovering her daughter asleep in bed
with a boy.

She hit the roof after realising the boy
and her daughter had fallen asleep after
sex.

Salas Woods is now in some
seriously hot water, after she woke the
duo up and started not only screaming
abuse at the boy, but also punching him
in the face.

During the attack from the 35-year-old
mother, the boy, 16, actually wet
himself.
He claims that was because she
straddled him and punched him
repeatedly in the bladder.
He ran from the house and was chased
by the woman, who drove to his house
and destroyed his car with a baseball
bat.

Now this is a gangster momma...
She must have Nigerian ancestors
Bt on a crios note who wuldnt?? Aw do worst oo

that woman went too far. I guess she is a single mother. the little girl must have seen her been cuddled by another man. she should put her house in order. leave the naughty boy alone
Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ajinoride:

that woman went too far. I guess she is a single mother. the little girl must have seen her been cuddled by another man. she should put her house in order. leave the naughty boy alone
lol, must u add naughty?

1 Like

Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by Ajinoride(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
lol, must u add naughty?
because he went ahead to 'DISCOVER' the pandora box before time
Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ajinoride:

abeg I dnt undastnd wt ure sayin again o
Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by mamagee3(f): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
End time Mother!
Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by MRBrownJ: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
both kids should have received the same punishment, and a little more for her own daughter who allowed this guy to stay at their home.
Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by Afrok(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ajinoride:

damn.... u just killed Lara Croft tomb raider wink
Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by Ajinoride(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
naughtynaughty:
abeg I dnt undastnd wt ure sayin again o
hmmmm. u will need some indepth analysis, cum description.
meanwhile u can contct me , if u are ready for the lectures....lols
Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by joelpearl: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
the boy is 16 + he own a car. should i believe?
Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by Afrok(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Like mother like daughter, the mother was just trying so hard to make sure her daughter doesn't follow her footsteps, but she over did it.

1 Like

Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ajinoride:
hmmmm. u will need some indepth analysis, cum description. meanwhile u can contct me , if u are ready for the lectures....lols
K
Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oliviaarims:
16? He's just a minor, joor. The daughter who must be younger is the rat! The mother should have unleashed her wrath on her.
why you fine like thisfilter or no filter.
Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by MRBrownJ: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
joelpearl:
the boy is 16 + he own a car. should i believe?

in many countries around the world, people can have a FULL driving license, and drive with no supervision from the age of 16yrs old (New Zealand Colombia,Guatemala etc). in the US, depending on the states, a person can own and drive a car, with no supervision, by the age of 16 (check Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, south Dakota)
Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
hilaomo:
why you fine like thisfilter or no filter.

Dunno o. I'll try to figure it out later. Might be camera effect, though. Lol.

Thanks.
Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by Ayt27(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ajinoride:

Too far?? A mother catches a boy sleep over in her house on her daughter's bed and he teaches him a lesson and you call it too far.

I guess if such happens with your daughter you'll bring them juice in the morning when you see them.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by MRBrownJ: 5:57am On Dec 22, 2015
Ayt27:

Too far?? A mother catches a boy sleep over in her house on her daughter's bed and he teaches him a lesson and you call it too far.

I guess if such happens with your daughter you'll bring them juice in the morning when you see them.

is that not that same daughter who invited the boy to sleep over? BOTH should receive her wrath, because if the daughter isnt dealt with then she will do it again. SHE is the problem here, not the boy.
Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 22, 2015
MRBrownJ:

is that not that same daughter who invited the boy to sleep over? BOTH should receive her wrath, because if the daughter isnt dealt with then she will do it again. SHE is the problem here, not the boy.
ill kill both the fu*ker and d fu*keee. Imean dey r both @fault

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by pcwhiz(m): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2015
Ajinoride:

Pandora box huhn? Pls tell me you played Tales from the Borderlands
Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 22, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Dunno o. I'll try to figure it out later. Might be camera effect, though. Lol.

Thanks.
you are beautiful no doubt...mind if we fix a date to meet,asin eh... I sure would be honoured to chitchat with you.
Re: Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! by xuofae: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2015
V shbshy yg

(1) (Reply)

Man And Woman Having Sex In Public (photo) / I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. / Recommended Sitting Styles For When U Visit Ur Inlaws(pic included).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.