Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,694 members, 7,844,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director (40545 Views)

Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area / Buhari Dissolves NDDC Board, Names Semenitari As Ag. MD / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by tempest01(m): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
LadyExcellency:
What a hell of foolishness is being discussed on this thread?

Is like this is a congregation of cavemen whose interest is only vengeance, retribution and subversion of justice and the will of Rivers State citizens at all cost just to massage their wounded egos.

It is a pity that this what low Nigeria under APC is driving to after much ado with shouts of change and change to all and sundry

How are people able to find solace and showcase pride with savage mentality in 21st century? I am dumbfounded.

Seems these APC folks make GEJ look dumb for not exerting enough federal will to rig himself back. Me for one thinks the only thing he should have done is sack jega.

To think that electoral changes will continue, and the will of the people will matter. And the presidency keeping quiet and allowing some godfathers rig, kill and destroy lives and property shows they are accomplices.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Meiji(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
The comments on this thread are so depressing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by dunkem21(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
tempest01:

Seems these APC folks make GEJ look dumb for not exerting enough federal will to rig himself back. Me for one thinks the only thing he should have done is sack jega.

To think that electoral changes will continue, and the will of the people will matter. And the presidency keeping quiet and allowing some godfathers rig, kill and destroy lives and property shows they are accomplices.

I am the man who saw tomorrow ..

GEJ would've sacked JEGA!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by dunkem21(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Meiji:
The comments on this thread are so depressing.

Can you just imagine ..

Tomorrow, if vanguard talk say dem carry NDDC money finance election, Alhaji Lai go come dey disturb our eardrum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by vicadex07(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
tempest01:

Am sure you people decided to ignore the headline news some days ago where wike told inec officials in rivers to prepare their will.

It inadvertently means he is ready to shed blood and APC goons here are just reiterating how ready they and the army would be against the cultists and militants wike likes to use to intimidate.

Always endeavour to know both sides of a story before jumping to conclusion.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by coolscott(m): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
FriendChoice:
President Muhammadu Buhari has named Ibim Semenitari the new Acting Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).

Mrs. Semenitari, a former Commissioner of Information and Communications in Rivers State under the administration of Governor Rotimi Amaechi, also served in the Communications Directorate of the Buhari Presidential Campaign Organisation.
She is married to Henry Semenitari, a former Managing Director of Unity Bank, and they have four children.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/21/buhari-names-former-rivers-commissioner-ibim-semenitari-acting-managing-director-nddc
[size=13pt]And they say Buhari is not corrupt.
I will not end up one of the those who were cheaply deceived.
Honestly, I was almost falling for it - more out of hope than from facts on the ground
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by coolscott(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
tempest01:

[size=13pt]True. Buhari has really taken us backwards.
I honestly did not support Buhari. I believed he was not the man we knew in 1984.
But what hurts me is that all those things they were saying of him were true.
I actually thought the opposition was overdoing it in the spirit of the game of campaigning.
Unfortunately, everything is turning out true.
When we have a president, no matter what party he is in, we hope he succeeds,
Improving the country in the process.
Now his success is very much in doubt
And as for taking the country forward, just look at what is happening with INEC
[/size]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by coolscott(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
tempest01:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by coolscott(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
vicadex07:

Am sure you people decided to ignore the headline news some days ago where wike told inec officials in rivers to prepare their will.

It inadvertently means he is ready to shed blood and APC goons here are just reiterating how ready they and the army would be against the cultists and militants wike likes to use to intimidate.

Always endeavour to know both sides of a story before jumping to conclusion.
[size=13pt]It was Dakuku that told PDP to prepare their will[/size]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by sam90s(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
theV0ice:
Oh gosh!! angry

Amaechi don come here again cry cry

Nice 1, that was hilarious. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by ratchy: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Source?
bro , ur eyes dey house?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by RedCapChief(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Anybody who tells you that Baba Bubu is Mr. AntiCorruption is simply a mentally handicapped clown. I blame GEJ for being so weak that Nigerians now have to enjoy this incompetent old man for four years.

Mrs. Semenitari is just there to fund Dakuku's re-run. Even those that stood with Wike will begin to reconsider. She will become Amaechi's "CP Mbu". This Rivers election will be done in dollars and blood. I bet you she won't be confirmed. She'll play her role and they will find something nice to compensate her

However, Kudos to her. She was a loyal Amaechi henchwoman and she deserves to chop.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by miqos02(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
dem wan kill wike for rivers oh

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Kazrem(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Cemetery or what is her name. Abi na Samaritan.

BTW
Compensation for been in communication department.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by bepozejan: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
soon
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
And Northern Agenda continues

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by canalily(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
Which one is sermeritan abi na seminiferious again Is the person a nigerianundecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by stephmike(m): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=ddippset post=41215125]rather its a statement to tell you and your cohorts that apc will go out for rivers state no holds barred. If you think you're tough bring it on. Millitants versus millitary. Heaven will not fall. Wike is getting arrested soon. Dakuku peterside is next rivers state governor. Let's watch and see.
we're watching!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I actually thought that they were reserving the position for the defeated APC Governorship candidate of Rivers state, Hon Dakuku Peterside. In all honesty, Peterside will be floored by Governor Wike. He should lobby for Ambassadorial position and forget about governing rivers.

Congrat to Ibim anyway... But no vacancy in Rivers state
Lol... DAKUKU peterside we know for rivers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by miqos02(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Her father, Gabriel Tamunobiebere George Toby was among those that destroyed Rivers state and brought cultism to the state along with the Idiotic former Governor Peter Odili, who he served as Deputy. There is nothing to celebrate in rewarding the daughter of a destroyer, who is also a cancer to Rivers people.

I tell you that Dakuku can only win APC primaries NOT Governorship election in Rivers state.
both men are still members of the pdp

and why should the daughter suffer for the "sins" of her father?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Orikinla(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Good appointment. She will excel and she will succeed. May God help her all the way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by nickxtra(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
NavierStokes:
Strategic placement to fund the upcoming Rivers election.
Only an slowpoke will drop this kind of comment. Wake up, pls

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
So much for Buhari fighting corruption. This same woman transferred most of the cars belonging to the World Book Capital to her Lagos residence in the last days as information commissioner yo Amaechi. And now.... Boom! She's MD of NDDC. Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by miqos02(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
TheSlyone:
And Northern Agenda continues
the woman is a northerner?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by bepozejan: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by NavierStokes(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
nickxtra:
Only an slowpoke will drop this kind of comment. Wake up, pls
Only someone with a single digit IQ will think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by greggng: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
I don't care how apc decides to kick wike out of office. He deserves whatever that is coming his way. It is a lesson for impunity lovers. You all will ve ur day of reckoning soon. Imagine how amaechi was ganged rapped by wike, gej , bepi , mbu and pej. I won't stop praying until dakuku took over. I wanna see wike hang himself out of frusstration

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by miqos02(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Demdem2:

Unlike bayelsa, APC is on ground down here and her sons of the soil not abokis. Don't let any fool deceive u. There is hardly any ward in rivers that apc doesn't have a presence. From what I have noticed on ground these past 48 hrs
are u resident in rivers state?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by ibkgab001: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
thanks bubukibubu
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... DAKUKU peterside we know for rivers
Lol... @we rivers. Well, Nigeria belongs to all of us!

But Dakuku will lose woefully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
miqos02:
the woman is a northerner?
Is that suppose to be a question or a statement?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
miqos02:
both men are still members of the pdp

and why should the daughter suffer for the "sins" of her father?
Lol, Her father is now a broom waving "pregressives". These Odili men think they are smart. For the record, even Dakuku Peterside is part of Odili boys that brought cultism to the state. Ibim and all are people of disgraceful antecedents.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malami Asks Makinde To Dissolve LG Caretaker Chairmen / Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos / Nigerian Fighter Jets Bombard ISWAP Terrorists Converging For Meeting In 11 Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.