Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director (40555 Views)

Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area / Buhari Dissolves NDDC Board, Names Semenitari As Ag. MD / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by wwwkaycom(m): 5:28am On Dec 22, 2015
NavierStokes:
Strategic placement to fund the upcoming Rivers election.
go and die
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 22, 2015
LadyExcellency:
What a hell of foolishness is being discussed on this thread?

Is like this is a congregation of cavemen whose interest is only vengeance, retribution and subversion of justice and the will of Rivers State citizens at all cost just to massage their wounded egos.

It is a pity that this what low Nigeria under APC is driving to after much ado with shouts of change and change to all and sundry

How are people able to find solace and showcase pride with savage mentality in 21st century? I am dumbfounded.

Please, remain dumbfounded and stupid for life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Faithdamy(m): 5:52am On Dec 22, 2015
datx cooll comment from http://www.damytechs..com
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Bevista: 6:10am On Dec 22, 2015
LadyExcellency:

Is like this is a congregation of cavemen whose interest is only vengeance, retribution and subversion of justice and the will of Rivers State citizens at all cost just to massage their wounded egos.

It is a pity that this what low Nigeria under APC is driving to after much ado with shouts of change and change to all and sundry

How are people able to find solace and showcase pride with savage mentality in 21st century? I am dumbfounded.
Thank you for taking the words out of my mouth. I, probably, wouldn't have articulated my self better.

But I completely disagree with you that it is an APC thing. It is more a thing of Nigerian politicians. When PDP had Federal Might, they deployed it with reckless abandon, and now APC is about to tow the same path - despite their CHANGE mantra. There is obviously a savage and conquering mentality pervading the land, with very little regard to the desires and wishes of the people. When you come to a forum like this and hear young people proudly expressing such tendencies, then every shred of hope disappears.

And then we'll wake up a couple of years down the road and ask ourselves "How did we get here?", not knowing that those little acts of desperation were sowing the seeds of backwardness.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Babacele: 6:19am On Dec 22, 2015
theV0ice:

Honestly I didn't know this woman was this pretty!!

As for the integrity part.....Magu will surely instill that program in her DNA. cheesy
she get integrity die n DT is y Wike who had gone to molest her wt security some days after last elections found nothing to nail her. n Besides she was Tell journalist under Abacha n didn't sell out. DSSS must have screened her too. Up Amaechi n somebody pls tell Wike to start preparing o!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by emmykk(m): 6:22am On Dec 22, 2015
LadyExcellency:

you are the only one that has spoken in this thread.even this people that are boasting in this thread will not go out and vote on election day.

Nddc managing director is now money bag to win election that is what some of them are claiming abd they forgot ameachi was a governor when dakuku lost.

They are openly say apc will rig because buhari is in federal.are these talk democratic.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Babacele: 6:27am On Dec 22, 2015
Bevista:
Thank you for taking the words out of my mouth. I, probably, wouldn't have articulated my self better.

But I completely disagree with you that it is an APC thing. It is more a thing of Nigerian politicians. When PDP had Federal Might, they deployed it with reckless abandon, and now APC is about to tow the same path - despite their CHANGE mantra. There is obviously a savage and conquering mentality pervading the land, with very little regard to the desires and wishes of the people. When you come to a forum like this and hear young people proudly expressing such tendencies, then every shred of hope disappears.

And then we'll wake up a couple of years down the road and ask ourselves "How did we get here?", not knowing that those little acts of desperation were sowing the seeds of backwardness.
so are u pretentious pro- Wikes saying Ibim semenitari is not qualified for the post of MD NDDC or what? or are you folks saying Ibim or Amaechi should not eat the legitimate fruit of their labours? Has Ibim been found incompetent at the job she hasn't even started? because I don't know where this una beef n reasoning is coming from rather than the veiled fear that Nyisom Wike is being dislodged. make una explain to me o!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by NavierStokes(m): 6:36am On Dec 22, 2015
babdap:
re u a card carrying member of PDP because you really understood their political tactics.
Sorry I am not a card carrying member of any political party, only seeing things for what they are
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by NavierStokes(m): 6:40am On Dec 22, 2015
wwwkaycom:
go and die

Its your party's and principal's integrity that isbalready dying. If you don't know with moves like this your party is working very hard at eroding every ounce of confidence every right thinking person has about them. Have a great day.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by NavierStokes(m): 6:42am On Dec 22, 2015
ogmaskman:

Do you imply that the pdp used nddc dubiously too.

PDP's actions or inactions are not a valid justification for APC's actions, the peopsle wanted something different not what they were already used to. Have a great day bruv.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2015
Alezy:
Unfortunately ur vote alone is not needed for peterside to win.

For once let's witness a free and fair election in rivers and see who emerges the winner.

not Gej helping wike or Pmb helping dakuku
You don't get it bro... Peterside can't win
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2015
ibietela2:

WTF, this is Unbelievable...........
angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Alezy(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You don't get it bro... Peterside can't win
And what your reason for such conclusions? ??
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Bevista: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2015
Babacele:
so are u pretentious pro- Wikes saying Ibim semenitari is not qualified for the post of MD NDDC or what? or are you folks saying Ibim or Amaechi should not eat the legitimate fruit of their labours? Has Ibim been found incompetent at the job she hasn't even started? because I don't know where this una beef n reasoning is coming from rather than the veiled fear that Nyesom Wike is being dislodged. make una explain to me o!
You are getting it all wrong pal. For the records I am pro-APC and nothing would gladden my heart more than seeing Wike booted out of Rivers State Government House.

But that was not the point raised by the earlier comment. It's the narrative that politicians should win at all cost - even if it means through the most hideous means. Now, we might like it because it suits us in the moment, but we are clearly destroying the very fabric of a cultured society. And just like our parents bequeathed us an ill-cultured society due to their actions, we are likely to bequeath to our children even a much worse country.

Politicians should learn to mobilize, campaign and win elections like we are in an organized society - irrespective of party. We can't keep behaving like people in the caves with savage mentality. If we want the rest of world to take us serious, then we need to start behaving like humans and not animals.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2015
LadyExcellency:

The oruginator of all these rubbish is DEMDEM the man from Osun state, yet he is killing himself for Rivers issues while his state is the worse state right now in Nigeria. APC have destroyed his state so he is wishing others the same
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by eroticecstasy: 7:44am On Dec 22, 2015
hassan85:
who says Buhari doesn't like women Ds woman is pretty. Amaechi is in action. hehe WIKE are u seeing

face class sugar mam...
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 22, 2015
I am not sure about u entire household but u are definitely not well. U are sick and being sick for some time now.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 22, 2015
Demdem2:
ousehold please?
I don't know about ur entire household but u are very sick.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by holaralph(m): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2015
Candidly, reading some comments on this threads and my informations I gathered myself........ I see Rivers state youth not doing themselves any good........... Majority of the rivers youth are extremely unsophisticated, extremely gullible, some behave nitwitly , I see majority as those that lack mind of their own , they are extremely difficult to please as well, there Urge for quick money is extreme......... Am not surprised seeing all these comments by future tomorrow leaders anyway.......... It leaves me with fear of our future in this country where An elderly man that as siphoned your own common wealth for his family and family yet unborn yet this elderly decietfully and cunningly talk you to do ungodly things like unleashing mayhem on others that are your blood yet none of the youth can ask such the elders to involve their own children in the fight. What is going to be the youth gain? I see no gain for any youth that unleash mayhem or kill somebody because those selfish elders sent you that youth that made is or herself used for evil purposes will surely encounter his or her waterloo and there can't be escape rout to evade nemesis....... A leader that can't front His or her children to fight this kind of fight is not worthy of any fellowership...... Soooo my people don't make yourself to be used because of peanut that can never sustain you and deceitful errand that can end our lives......... Let's prove to them that we are wiser than them...... Let's tell them that If they want blood to flow then their children as to be at the forefront of the whole kasala........ Have a nice day
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2015
shala01:

I don't know about ur entire household but u are very sick.

U are the one talking about sickness not me so I believe it could have been an household problem.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2015
NavierStokes:

PDP's actions or inactions are not a valid justification for APC's actions, the peopsle wanted something different not what they were already used to. Have a great day bruv.

This is a mistake u lot keep making. Which people wanted something different? Rivers didn't really voted Buhari during the presidential election. They voted Jonah-daft. The voted for the status quo and they voted for the continuous pillage of our collective yams. Jonah-daft came to rivers and told us pointblank that he knows he didn't do anything in rivers yet the people still went ahead to vote him. So u see, don't expect anything different from Rivers. Already, the Governor has called for blood, this is the Genesis of the current debacle. U lots sees nothing wrong in that. Blood the thug will see.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Greatidonis: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2015
I don't care how apc decides to kick wike out of office. He deserves whatever that is coming his way. It is a lesson for impunity lovers. You all will ve ur day of reckoning soon. Imagine how amaechi was ganged rapped by wike, gej , bepi , mbu and pej. I won't stop praying until dakuku took over. I wanna see wike hang himself out of frusstration[/quote]. God bless your soul!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by NavierStokes(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2015
Demdem2:

This is a mistake u lot keep making. Which people wanted something different? Rivers didn't really voted Buhari during the presidential election. They voted Jonah-daft. The voted for the status quo and they voted for the continuous pillage of our collective yams. So u see, don't expect anything different from Rivers. Already, the Governor has called for blood, this is the Genesis of the current debacle. U lots sees nothing wrong in that. Blood the thug will see.

Anyways like it has been said, whoever is being sent to come rig elections in Rivers State should do the needful because the will and collective resolve of the people supercedes every federal might and thus can not be hijacked by a select few.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2015
Bevista:
You are getting it all wrong pal. For the records I am pro-APC and nothing would gladden my heart more than seeing Wike booted out of Rivers State Government House.

Well noted. We share the same sentiments actually

But that was not the point raised by the earlier comment. It's the narrative that politicians should win at all cost - even if it means through the most hideous means. Now, we might like it because it suits us in the moment, but we are clearly destroying the very fabric of a cultured society. And just like our parents bequeathed us an ill-cultured society due to their actions, we are likely to bequeath to our children even a much worse country.

Politicians should learn to mobilize, campaign and win elections like we are in an organized society - irrespective of party. We can't keep behaving like people in the caves with savage mentality. If we want the rest of world to take us serious, then we need to start behaving like humans and not animals.

Please tell me one action or comment of Rivers APC that suggest desperation, win at all cost mentality in contrast to the call of blood from the Governor?

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2015
kaycid77:

The oruginator of all these rubbish is DEMDEM the man from Osun state, yet he is killing himself for Rivers issues while his state is the worse state right now in Nigeria. APC have destroyed his state so he is wishing others the same

Can u swear with ur seeds, born and unborn that I am from Osun? Passionately do this and I will take u serious. The originator of all these is wike who has called for blood and the thug will surely see blood

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2015
Alezy:
And what your reason for such conclusions? ??
He's not his own man
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2015
NavierStokes:

Anyways like it has been said, whoever is being sent to come rig elections in Rivers State should do the needful because the will and collective resolve of the people supercedes every federal might and thus can not be hijacked by a select few.

Who are u to talk about the collective will of the people? Speak for urself and probably ur household. When Wike, mama Piss Jonah-daft, Inec during the last election rigged heavily and disenfranchised the people as agreed by the various courts so far, what did Dakuku do? Did he call for their death? He simply went to court. No one has the monopoly of violence. Peradventure peeps were sent and rigged against wike, what is expected is for Wike to go to court and fight for his right and not instigating the people by calling for blood. Dakuku has set a perfect example, let wike follow the same path if he looses.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by NavierStokes(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2015
Demdem2:

Who are u to talk about the collective will of the people? Speak for urself and probably ur household. When Wike, mama Piss Jonah-daft, Inec during the last election rigged heavily and disenfranchised the people as agreed by the various courts so far, what did Dakuku do? Did he call for their death? He simply went to court. No one has the monopoly of violence. Peradventure peeps were sent and rigged against wike, what is expected is for Wike to go to court and fight for his right and not instigating the people by calling for blood. Dakuku has set a perfect example, let wike follow the same path if he looses.

Bruv there is no fighting ober what has already been said, its one thing to rant online and its another thing to attempt to rig these elections on election day. Free and fair elections must be seen to be held but whosoever choses to do otherwise will do so at his or her own peril.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2015
Demdem2:

So it is ur entire household that is affected!!! That is a pathetic situation. I wish u and ur entire household the need cure this season of love. May ur head be correct and ur insanity healed and may ur family be free from ur insanity.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2015
NavierStokes:

Bruv there is no fighting ober what has already been said, its one thing to rant online and its another thing to attempt to rig these elections on election day. Free and fair elections must be seen to be held but whosoever choses to do otherwise will do so at his or her own peril.

It's interesting to note that when presented with facts that ur hero wike rigged, u Av no condemnation for that. Now that parole has obviously changed, u are singing a different tune.
U sound like a political kid. Wike has himself drawn the battle line. There will be nothing like free and fair election in rivers. It can't happen. It's militants against military. Thugs against more thugs and above all the one with enough clout on INEC will be favoured. Looser will then go to court. The blood of those that will be unfortunately shed will be shed for nothing.
No collective will of people anywhere, not in rivers where the governor has already called for blood.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 9:14am On Dec 22, 2015
shala01:

So it is ur entire household that is affected!!! That is a pathetic situation. I wish u and ur entire household the need cure this season of love. May ur head be correct and ur insanity healed and may ur family be free from ur insanity.

U are the originator of sickness on this thread. No one mentioned it but u. If it hasn't been ravaging ur pathetic household, u wouldn't have voiced it out. Surely, it succks to be u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Babacele: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2015
Bevista:

so which politicians want to win or stay put at all cost here? let's name names, n say a spade is a spade but no insinuations ,mbok!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS / APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.