Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director (40588 Views)

Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area / Buhari Dissolves NDDC Board, Names Semenitari As Ag. MD / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by hatchy(f): 12:20am On Dec 22, 2015
Wike(d) you see your life? You nefa che chum chin shef.

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by ibietela2(m): 12:20am On Dec 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Her father, [b]Gabriel Tamunobiebere George Toby [/b]was among those that destroyed Rivers state and brought cultism to the state along with the Idiotic former Governor Peter Odili, who he served as Deputy. There is nothing to celebrate in rewarding the daughter of a destroyer, who is also a cancer to Rivers people.

I tell you that Dakuku can only win APC primaries NOT Governorship election in Rivers state.

WTF, this is Unbelievable...........
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by ibietela2(m): 12:24am On Dec 22, 2015
LadyExcellency:
What a hell of foolishness is being discussed on this thread?

Is like this is a congregation of cavemen whose interest is only vengeance, retribution and subversion of justice and the will of Rivers State citizens at all cost just to massage their wounded egos.

It is a pity that this what low Nigeria under APC is driving to after much ado with shouts of change and change to all and sundry

How are people able to find solace and showcase pride with savage mentality in 21st century? I am dumbfounded.

Seems you are new? Demdem demdem2 is a very mentally unstable dude

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by ibietela2(m): 12:28am On Dec 22, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... DAKUKU peterside we know for rivers

You mean Rivers State in India?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Gkemz: 12:30am On Dec 22, 2015
Amaechi's candidate
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Gkemz: 12:34am On Dec 22, 2015
Demdem2:
Excellent development. Another headache for Wike.
Ibim was Amaechi Commissioner for information and very loyal to him and still loyal. She still speaks for Amaechi sometimes.
Gradually but surely, Wike and his thugs are being uprooted.
Only fools will continue to say that Amaechi isn't influential in this government.

Our Daura Bubu is playing Amaechi's script.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by mbulela: 1:09am On Dec 22, 2015
theV0ice:

But Rivers people deserve an atmosphere that will encourage free, fair and safe elections. I don tire of the brigandage that goes on display in the name of elections. There are enough security challenges in the state as it is. Na God save me from the unsuccessful armed robbery on a bullion van at Ada George/Agip junction today.

Even if wike will win, let the people have the opportunity to elect whom they truly want.

Guy I just tire for Rivers people and their love for violence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by mbulela: 1:10am On Dec 22, 2015
Mrokaykay:

How has all this reduce the fuel scarcity?
Why not ask Santa Dasuki

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by mbulela: 1:11am On Dec 22, 2015
vicadex07:

Am sure you people decided to ignore the headline news some days ago where wike told inec officials in rivers to prepare their will.

I beg give me the link
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by MichaelChaplain: 1:22am On Dec 22, 2015
theV0ice:

Honestly I didn't know this woman was this pretty!!

As for the integrity part.....Magu will surely instill that program in her DNA. cheesy
True talk! Magnus is widely awake
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by BABANGBALI: 1:43am On Dec 22, 2015
na cementary abi na seminary be the guy name?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 22, 2015
Demdem2:

The next step right now is to completely phase out all Jonah-daft cocck suckers still polluting the agency and replacing then with loyalist of the APC.
Ibims is a very intelligent lady with much clout. A very loyal party woman Amaechi is well pleased with.
Time for Amaechi's boys to eat large, a major election is coming. They need to be empowered. grin grin
dem never still get cure for this ur sickness?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 2:36am On Dec 22, 2015
miqos02:
are u resident in rivers state?

Yes I am, do u Av a problem with that?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 2:38am On Dec 22, 2015
gsport:
is blood that is wining election just go to slaughter house see and drink enough apc with legitimate force will kill militants and announce peterside winner. How do wike come to power

Wike the Governor has called for blood. It's unfortunate that fools sees nothing wrong with that.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 2:41am On Dec 22, 2015
IzonOwei:
demdem is not from rivers state oo and he talks like he resides In the creeks and on the lands of rivers state...

Oboy hope u go come vote from where ever you dey oo... cheesy grin

U aren't making sense. The same way u lot claimed Amaechi is politically finished when he chose not to follow or support Jonah-daft the cursed one.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 2:43am On Dec 22, 2015
manup:

That is federal appointment how does it concern Wike?

U sound like a political kid. It's far more than Wike. It's about empowerment of the party itself. Learn more.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by pus11: 2:49am On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 3:05am On Dec 22, 2015
obstead200:
it seems u are one of amaechi's boys?

Actually am not but a very good observer.

U seem so happy.

O yes I am and for many reasons chief among which is ibims is far more competent than the fool that was booted out. She has a well-known history of achievement here in rivers.

But just see ur life.

What's wrong with ur life?

No part of ur comment shows dat u are concerned about a credible person who will add value to NDDC and to Nigeria to be there.

Then u Av comprehension issues. Why should I be blamed for ur lack of comprehensive reasoning? Is empowering the people of the zone not part and parcel of the core function of NDDC?

As far as u are concerned, even a goat can occupy that seat as far as it is a "loyal party man".

Ur senseless opinion which has no bearing with what I stated besides there is absolutely nothing wrong in aving a competent party man to that position.

Ur types are the problem with Nigeria. It is time we stop worshipping this politicians (whether PDP or APC or whatever other name they go by)

Am no problem to Nigeria, actually ur kind are. Those that will see the truth and current realities and do as much to deny such. I see no worship of politicians in any of my posts so u wonder where ur skewed brain picked that up.

It is time for youths to take a stand, an independent stand and condemn bad government, notwithstanding their popularity or political affiliation.

Story.......come home and smell coffee.

NB: pls I am not saying the woman is not qualified for the post not that she lacks credibility. I really don't know about all that. Rather, I am attacking ur General "share the money" and tout-ish view and approach to the whole issue. It is very shameful and disheartening.

This rightly prove to me that u are very confused about this subject matter. U really don't know anything about it. Forming an opinion is criminous. Even attacking those on ground and conversant with current realities is plain foolish.

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 3:06am On Dec 22, 2015
Goldencollins:

biased comments,try and be neutral

Wike thug, what is biased in my comment? Has wike called for blood or not? Who else except him has called for such?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 3:08am On Dec 22, 2015
ibietela2:

Seems you are new? Demdem demdem2 is a very mentally unstable dude

Ibifool, why has wike called for blood and currently appointing blood sucking demons in sensitive positions? Has Dakuku called for blood?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 3:11am On Dec 22, 2015
Gkemz:

Our Daura Bubu is playing Amaechi's script.

Amaechi remains the best Rivers state governor in her history, a fact even his most hated enemy can't deny. He is a proud son of the soil. If Bubu chooses to play his scripts on his land, what is wrong with that? Na Jonah-daft script or Wike or mama Piss do u want Bubu to play? Wake up dude, parole don change.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 3:12am On Dec 22, 2015
shala01:

dem never still get cure for this ur sickness?

Which sickness did u say is causing havoc in ur household please?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 3:22am On Dec 22, 2015
LadyExcellency:
What a hell of foolishness is being discussed on this thread?

Is like this is a congregation of cavemen whose interest is only vengeance, retribution and subversion of justice and the will of Rivers State citizens at all cost just to massage their wounded egos.

It is a pity that this what low Nigeria under APC is driving to after much ado with shouts of change and change to all and sundry

How are people able to find solace and showcase pride with savage mentality in 21st century? I am dumbfounded.

Ladyhypocrite, the Governor himself has called for the death of those that won't allow him to succeed. It's strange that u and ur holier than thou kind has no issue or no comment on that. When a governor calls for blood, I see no reason why it won't happen. Face reality dude.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 3:26am On Dec 22, 2015
Meiji:
The comments on this thread are so depressing.

What were u expecting? Do u want the truth or someone that will tell u what u want to hear?
Governor has called for blood, and appointing militants everywhere please tell me how and why it won't happen.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 3:33am On Dec 22, 2015
dunkem21:

Can you just imagine ..

Tomorrow, if vanguard talk say dem carry NDDC money finance election, Alhaji Lai go come dey disturb our eardrum.

Wike is currently mobilising rivers money for election. He has called for the death of those that want him to fail. He is appointing and strategising with militants. Tell me what his opponents have done so far? Don't u think that it's hypocritical of u not to see any wrong in any of wikes actions.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by MadCow1: 3:36am On Dec 22, 2015
Demdem2:
Excellent development. Another headache for Wike.
Ibim was Amaechi Commissioner for information and very loyal to him and still loyal. She still speaks for Amaechi sometimes.
Gradually but surely, Wike and his thugs are being uprooted.
Only fools will continue to say that Amaechi isn't influential in this government.

To think this was the lady Wike destroyed an SUV in her compound under the guise of reclaiming just a few months back.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 3:40am On Dec 22, 2015
MadCow1:

To think this was the lady Wike destroyed an SUV in her compound under the guise of reclaiming just a few months back.

Now she is overseeing hundreds of official SUVs that will be deployed to every nook and cranny of the state at land and gunboats on the waterways. Wike is finished.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Kassidy4luv(m): 3:50am On Dec 22, 2015
The Husband Henry Seminetari looted Unity bank and was recently sacked by the bank.
So she is liable to loot NDDC funds too.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by ademusiwa1e: 4:05am On Dec 22, 2015
g
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I actually thought that they were reserving the position for the defeated APC Governorship candidate of Rivers state, Hon Dakuku Peterside. In all honesty, Peterside will be floored by Governor Wike. He should lobby for Ambassadorial position and forget about governing rivers.

Congrat to Ibim anyway... But no vacancy in Rivers state
I see u
How old re u now?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by barcaboi(m): 4:35am On Dec 22, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Her father, Gabriel Tamunobiebere George Toby was among those that destroyed Rivers state and brought cultism to the state along with the Idiotic former Governor Peter Odili, who he served as Deputy. There is nothing to celebrate in rewarding the daughter of a destroyer, who is also a cancer to Rivers people.

I tell you that Dakuku can only win APC primaries NOT Governorship election in Rivers state.
if the sins of a father is used to judge a daughter den lots of people wldav gone down the drain; and she's a cancer for bn a loyal woman?...I beg to differ. ...she stood wt her boss even during difficult times....dats rare in politics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos / Buhari With His Friends During The Civil War In 1969 (Throwback Photo) / APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.