Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Have You Received Your December Salaries In Preparation For The Celebration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Your December Salaries In Preparation For The Celebration (1059 Views)

Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Have You Received Your National Identity Card? / Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Received Your December Salaries In Preparation For The Celebration by Trustme2(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Compliments of the Season my people. The Christmas and New year celebration is fast approaching and the Federal Government has promised to pay Salaries before the celebrations. The economy is not smiling and many are just managing to survive throughout this period. As for me I work in one of the Federal establishment but I never get alert o. Sentiments aside I no be PDP or APC but I can tell you that before the APC regime salaries were paid early. However this has not been so with the APC government. From information I gathered the FAAC meeting has just been held today to share the revenue. (Don't Know how true that is) So my Nairalanders have you gotten your December Salaries? Let get feelers from across the country from your various establishments so we can know if there's hope for us so that what happened in 1979[size=8pt][/size] will not happen o. Mod I beg try move this go promise land
Re: Have You Received Your December Salaries In Preparation For The Celebration by ratchy: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
I don open my hands since 15dec2015, and am still waiting grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Your December Salaries In Preparation For The Celebration by Trustme2(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
People are going to rate this government at the end of the day o. I hope APC amd their handlers knows the implication of not paying salaries before Christmas especially as regards religious bias.PDP is waiting at the corner to use that as a campaign strategy. grin Me I won't say more than that .
Re: Have You Received Your December Salaries In Preparation For The Celebration by zuchyblink(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
i'm yet to recieve my November salary
Re: Have You Received Your December Salaries In Preparation For The Celebration by abah009: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
I just received my alert this evening.I work with Federal medical center Keffi.
Re: Have You Received Your December Salaries In Preparation For The Celebration by osesology(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
I work in a private org. and I'm still praying for my November salary.
Re: Have You Received Your December Salaries In Preparation For The Celebration by adeblow(m): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
abah009:
are u on ippis? pls reply coz I work with fmc keffi too and am yet to receive November salary
Re: Have You Received Your December Salaries In Preparation For The Celebration by beppy: 12:38am On May 01, 2021
abah009:
Please how much is the entry salary (conhess 7/2) after deductions?

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Support President Muhammadu Buhari Petition Hits 11K Signatures. / Apc Shocked By Udom’s Ovation At Pastor Adeboye’s Visit / Bank Fraud: 3 Ecobank Employees Steal N2.8 Million From Customers’ Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.