Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,169 members, 7,867,389 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) (80566 Views)

My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W / Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 / HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by bossoftech: 3:24am On Jan 05, 2016
but a much more worse quality phone like tecno?
Vicar2015:
am sure you own one of those really outdated motorolla devices you got off someone at 1/3 the price....be there forming quality.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by bossoftech: 3:28am On Jan 05, 2016
like seriously? the c8 has nothing good about it. substandard battery, they said it is 3000mah but it does like it is 200mah, useless multitasking and even the camera they are even promoting is not even that good. that phone is as useless as they come. curse the day I spent 25 500 on one.
kolexepana:

You jealous?
Instead of you to smash your own Gionee on the rock and hurry to get c8 before it get out of stock tongue
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Dam5reey(m): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2016
bossoftech:
like seriously? the c8 has nothing good about it. substandard battery, they said it is 3000mah but it does like it is 200mah, useless multitasking and even the camera they are even promoting is not even that good. that phone is as useless as they come. curse the day I spent 25 500 on one.

Here's another C8 user oo
Even marshmallow update will still suck with its useless 1GB RAM

1 Like

Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Dacronym(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2016
donstriker0:
plss can i get your whatsapp number so we can talk
I apologize for the late response, pls just drop yours and I'll contact you I have issues with my WhatsApp.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by babafrey: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2016
wow
micholalo:

I saw the spec online. Its cool sha,
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Orator2383: 11:26am On Jan 05, 2016
mindtricks:

Seem like you have experienced the crappy service they render over there.

Rather than Tecno and their carlcare service centre spend money to buy parts for the phones, they are churning out, they will rather spend money on all these jobless Tecno marketers here online to keep lying to people and coercing unsuspecting newbies to keep buying their substandard phones.

A visit to carlcare Opebi Lagos, Tecno's main service centre in Lagos says it all.

Funny enough last time I went there at Opebi, some of their staff even confirmed to me their fears about Gionee, and confided in me the preference people, even among them over there have for Gionee phones.

And they keep confusing themselves that good phones with international repute like Gionee, Xiaomi, etc are not here to stay.

Abeg, anyone eying this this Gionee P5w should ignore those Tecno liars and go for the device.
These Gionee shills na wa for una. To be honest Gionee service center is the worst in the world even in India people cry over their wicked services. It will take Gionee years to put in place the kind of services Carl care rendered. They are all over Nigeria. They employ Nigerians. They have retail outlets they employ Nigeria too. Tell me what Gionee has done that worth my money? Tell me
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Orator2383: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2016
Kamaye:
Dude it is either you are arguing blindly or deliberately trying to distort an established fact! Gionee can never lie about something as important as chipset, even if they do a credible website like GSM arena wouldn't. Any way you can prove your point by giving us a screen shot of the CPU and GPU from P5w.
I can't laugh here. Check those screenshots that were posted here. Gionee can't lie but you can lie. The specs of p5w is same with Infinix Hot. They lied from head to toes about the phone
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by kolexepana: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
bossoftech:
Marshmallow update will be rolled up next month, there won't be multitasking issues again
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by benigneOne(f): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
mogreen22:
lol,please. techno is so last year, thankfully we are entering a new year, i hope you leave mediocrity behind and move on with the latest tecnology outthere

You're full of sheet. Bye Felicia
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Vicar2015(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Guy na phone you wan buy abi u dey job hunt
Orator2383:
These Gionee shills na wa for una. To be honest Gionee service center is the worst in the world even in India people cry over their wicked services. It will take Gionee years to put in place the kind of services Carl care rendered. They are all over Nigeria. They employ Nigerians. They have retail outlets they employ Nigeria too. Tell me what Gionee has done that worth my money? Tell me
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by benigneOne(f): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vicar2015:
Guy na phone you wan buy abi u dey job hunt

Na why una no get sense. Company 0, promoters 0. So this is the best you can do to come back at someone who just trashed your company's after sales service. Lol

O ma Kpe mbe gionee, maybe in the next twenty years your name will be heard outside the shores of lagos.

Endtime phone
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Dam5reey(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
benigneOne:

Na why una no get sense. Company 0, promoters 0. So this is the best you can do to come back at someone who just trashed your company's after sales service. Lol

O ma Kpe mbe gionee, maybe in the next twenty years your name will be heard outside the shores of lagos.

Endtime phone

This one should not cause any issue, He was only asking a question

I don't see reason why i need a service center if the device is Good.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by benigneOne(f): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dam5reey:

This one should not cause any issue, He was only asking a question

I don't see reason why i need a service center if the device is Good.

Nothing is ever perfect & I'm sure you know this

Please don't bring your biased mind to my side. So you're trying to tell Me products (cars, gadgets etc?) that have after sales services are stupid & not good ? Miss me with your trash Please !
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Dam5reey(m): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
benigneOne:

Nothing is ever perfect & I'm sure you know this

Please don't bring your biased mind to my side. So you're trying to tell Me products (cars, gadgets etc?) that have after sales services are stupid & not good ? Miss me with your trash Please !

I said if the device is Good at least 90% without having issues..
What are you saying here.
Does HTC have service center in Nigeria
But you will still buy an HTC over the tecno that have centers everywhere in Lagos without spare parts
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
bossoftech:
lol. make the guy visit carlcare.
those people wey no they get their parts. Such a shame
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
benigneOne:

You're full of sheet. Bye Felicia
And you full of peace (pun intended).
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Dam5reey(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
Orator2383:

Lol
So cos Tecno employed Nigerians i should be using a crappy phone...
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by SirLewis(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
This thread is about the gionee p5w not any other device. You guys are just derailing the thread with unnecessary argy bargy about tecno's substandard phones. I've been reading from page one and all I've been seeing is camon c8 this, tecno l5 that. Please let those who have acquired the phone do more talking.
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by BenKafor(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
all the phones Tecno release are complete. Have you ever seen a Tecno phone without a battery or a sim card slot? Or have you seen a tecno phone without a screen? When you see that, please come back here and show us, until then, don't say something you do not know

Dam5reey:

What is the difference between this Phone and Phantom Z?
Phantom 5 (82k) Vs Phantom Z (41k)

Tecno will give you 1 feature per phone other feature useless
Boom J7.. Sound...
L5... power bank
Camon C8... Camera..
Phantom 5... Finger print...
Camon C5... 4G.... wey no dey Naija...

We need a complete phone
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Ana5000(f): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
I don't understand why people hate on phantom 5. I mean, the specs are legit and on point

Xhaka:

Haba!!! Phantom5 is one of the best phone out there
Stop hating and give credit where its due
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Ana5000(f): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
It is a scam how please?

Phonewiz:
Phantom 5 is the biggest android scam. Every real nigga knows this
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Ana5000(f): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
LOL

BenKafor:
all the phones Tecno release are complete. Have you ever seen a Tecno phone without a battery or a sim card slot? Or have you seen a tecno phone without a screen? When you see that, please come back here and show us, until then, don't say something you do not know

Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
kolexepana:

Oniro tongue
People dey keep am unto say marshmallow update dey come by February
marshmallow ko. Better phones are talking, you are bringing C8. Even almighty phantom 5 never get. Na c8 go come get
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
bossoftech:
it was the c8 that made me hate the tecno brand too. I remember them doing a comparison btween it and iPhone 6 (camerawise). They took photos, i was so happy that finally i would get a budget phone with a good camera. Boy. I almost cried after i unboxed the phone
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
benigneOne:

Endtime phone
maybe if you did your research well, you would know that goInee service centers are all over Nigeria. You done hear much from them because the place is hardly rowdy. I mean that phones are too durable, hence you can hardly find complaints. Lastly, Gionee phones are not only known in Nigeria, they are known all over the world. I don't need you to reply me because it was trouble reading what you wrote up there Initially, if you must then kindly wait to your tecno is internationally acclaimed and when you get reviews from sites like gsmarena. Till then, bye kiss

1 Like

Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
SirLewis:
This thread is about the gionee p5w not any other device. You guys are just derailing the thread with unnecessary argy bargy about tecno's substandard phones. I've been reading from page one and all I've been seeing is camon c8 this, tecno l5 that. Please let those who have acquired the phone do more talking.
lol. It's usually like that, even on gsmarena, when an article is Posted about apple, you see Samsung users trolling and vice versa. So its no surprise
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ana5000:
I don't understand why people hate on phantom 5. I mean, the specs are legit and on point

please quote the legit specs
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by mogreen22: 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
BenKafor:

it's Sad that you can't comprehend simple English
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Vicar2015(m): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2016
Love you too kiss
benigneOne:

Endtime phone
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Vicar2015(m): 6:35am On Jan 06, 2016
I don't work for Gionee, I am just another satisfied user who would rather talk about the topic at hand than discuss why Nigerian youths are unemployed besides incase you were away from this world, Gionee is an international brand, and have done very well for themselves, when you can buy data then do some research before arguing here, stay blessed
benigneOne:

Endtime phone
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Vicar2015(m): 6:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Sorry to disappoint you, its actually very complete...to the last mAh
kolexepana:

Nah, i don't believe 'em
They could tell you the battery is 6000mAh, but its not up to that
Re: Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) by Ana5000(f): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2016
mogreen22:
please quote the legit specs
Why don't you Google it oga.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply)

How To Remove Frp {factory Reset Protection} On All Samsung Device / 7 Banned Apps You Must Delete From Your Android Phone / Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.