Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction (20165 Views)

2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play / WHO To Classify Video Game Addiction A Disorder / Looking For An Active Gamer To Gameshare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction by persius555(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
I need to get my hands on that game
Re: Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction by WaffenSS(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
cao:

You appear to enjoy repeating other people, I didn't know you were a parrot. We appear to have a parrot on NL, apparently NL really is the place to be. Anywho, break's almost over.

Petty tyrant!

Think i'm scared of your being a "mud"?

I've been active in the games section since 2005, when you were still crawling in your diapers with fellow rugrats being awed by your colorful Lego.

Search Neoteny and see for yourself.

I've survived Seun, I'll surely survive an insipid little upstart.

Careful how you wield your powers else you hurt yourself.
Re: Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction by cao(f): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
WaffenSS:

Petty tyrant!

Think i'm scared of your being a "mud"?

I've been active in the games section since 2005, when you were still crawling in your diapers with fellow rugrats being awed by your colorful Lego.

Search Neoteny and see for yourself.

I've survived Seun, I'll surely survive an insipid little upstart.

Careful how you wield your powers else you hurt yourself.
Wow, I see the parrot's feathers have been ruffled. Anywho parrot away Mr. Parrot.
Re: Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction by WaffenSS(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
cao:

Wow, I see the parrot's feathers have been ruffled. Anywho parrot away Mr. Parrot.

teehee! grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction by LordReed(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
clek:
I guess I have to sue SEUN for making me neglect my 2 months old because of nairaland.
You should be sued for child neglect.

1 Like

Re: Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction by thefakestan: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2015
cao:

You do know you were also awake when the supermod moved this to FP, right? You were rushing for FTC, while I was busy sleeping...so you yourself be endtime non-sleeping commenter.

Haba Madam!, Maka why?

I'm not Introvert now! I only do FP not bothered about FTC too much hassle.

I wasn't sleeping due to unforeseen circumstances, as for the Mod, na proper endtime Mod. cheesy grin

ThefakeStan
Re: Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction by cao(f): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2015
thefakestan:

Haba Madam!, Maka why?

I'm not Introvert now! I only do FP not bothered about FTC too much hassle.

I wasn't sleeping due to unforeseen circumstances, as for the Mod, na proper endtime Mod. cheesy grin

ThefakeStan
Na you start em, I was merely pointing out the obvious.
Re: Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction by thefakestan: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2015
cao:

Na you start em, I was merely pointing out the obvious.
Noted.
Re: Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction by khalids: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
HyDef:
Different games are addictive to different people. But not intrinsically narcotic, so no cigar.

Like one of my friends and Boom Beach. >:-(

And one of my brothers and Pokémon..

But, they didn't sue! No siree!

And Candy Crush is still available so... No case, judge!

Check out Naija Commandos2....fully active Naija task force
Re: Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction by Cbaby: 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
Very wack game o!Terrible graphics, looks dull. Even Metro Exodus with its apocalyptic theme is more beautiful!
atilla:
Haha

Is the game that good.

Wonder what the wife said in court when they asked her reason for the fallout between her and her husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Thread For FIFA 2016 PC / 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time / Download Super Mario Bros PPSSPP Android Game - And Free PSP GOLD Emulator Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.