Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed (45960 Views)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by zzzzy: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
ddippset:
yes it's possible to be a devil in pdp and a Saint in APC, yes it is possible for a nigerian to break the law in Nigeria and obey laws in America, yes it is possible for a school boy to be a misfit under one teacher and a darling under another teacher, yes it was possible for a dasuki and a diezanni to be criminals under gej and be Saints under PMB, yes it is possible for people to be criminals under Goodluck and be Saints under buhari. Nobody was born a Saint or a villain. No politician was born a corrupt man or criminal, every politician conforms to the atitude of the leader.
ddippset:
It is possible, it is possible, it is possible! I used the statement over 3 times yet your brain still couldn't comprehend. *gathers what remains of his head littered on the ground, gets a lighter and some fuel and sets everything ablaze*
well when you said that in bold, you didn't say it is possible.
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by ddippset(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
zzzzy:
well when you said that in bold, you didn't say it is possible.
lol, what you smoking. Did I have to mention the word possible in that bolded statement. That's a statement of common sense na!
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by zzzzy: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
ddippset:
lol, what you smoking. Did I have to mention the word possible in that bolded statement. That's a statement of common sense na!
well maybe i don't have common sense. But you said that every politician conforms to the attitude of the leader. Which is highly wrong. You just said that if the leader is good then all his followers are good and vice versa.
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by babysophie(f): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2015
ddippset:
yes it's possible to be a devil in pdp and a Saint in APC, yes it is possible for a nigerian to break the law in Nigeria and obey laws in America, yes it is possible for a school boy to be a misfit under one teacher and a darling under another teacher, yes it was possible for a dasuki and a diezanni to be criminals under gej and be Saints under PMB, yes it is possible for people to be criminals under Goodluck and be Saints under buhari. Nobody was born a Saint or a villain. No politician was born a corrupt man or criminal, every politician conforms to the atitude of the leader.
Old wine in new bottle wil always taste d same.
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by ddippset(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2015
babysophie:
Old wine in new bottle wil always taste d same.
Wike in a clean bottle will always taste differently from the same wine in a dirty bottle.
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by babysophie(f): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2015
ddippset:
Wike in a clean bottle will always taste differently from the same wine in a dirty bottle.
Old bottle is different frm dirty bottle.
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by dragunov: 11:29am On Jan 01, 2016
tempest01:

Be objective and rationale in thinking or get lost
Objectivity and rationality are not qualities found in tempestuous characters. At least that I know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

ISIS Attacks Nigerian Soldiers, Kills Commander And 20 Others - Tribune Online / Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State / Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.