Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed (45962 Views)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by AmazonKindle: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
i give up on apc

apc dey lie for federal

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by uchesino(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
fajani:
Baba na true you talk
ozu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by RADDY1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
TRASHHHHH...
i will reserve my comment till someone like buhari or osinbamjo comes out plainly to tell me that
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by godoluwa(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
pacific2015:
Thunder ll fire anybody that blames Jonathan for fuel scarcity in dis country.
iseeeeee

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rawani:
We know this already. Jonathan was no doubt a failure, a looter and now with revelations of how he diverted funds meant to eliminate Boko Haram, a human rights violator and potential ICC candidate.

However, as Minister of Information, we are more concerned in being given concrete facts on what is being done to alleviate the problem.

It's not enough to just blame Jonathan oga Lai. Tell Kachukwu the new chief fuel importer to sit up.

you re sick upstairs to ascribe all dat adjectives to GEJ. I wonder who will GEJ blame for the problems he met on ground. u better tell ur confused APC to act fast n face governance squarely.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by onunwa21(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
APC to be sincere, u re not prepare 4 Nigeria..

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Positiveminds(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
I hate to say this, but Lai Mohammed is so morally deficient. When Jonathan assumed power, it is on record that he inherited close to N622b liability on fuel subsidy. He paid it off and never had to blame past government or anybody for it. The leadership of APC is taking Nigerians for granted.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by fajani(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
uchesino:
ozu
meaning... I know u will oppose cos u be Biafra so no argue
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by nwanwaoge(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
catchfun:
http://thenationonlineng.net/fuel-queues-nigerians-paying-for-jonathans-sins-minister/

The funny thing is that this man still talks as if he is in opposition....and as if he is still APC spokesperson....APC is in chargé for Goodnews sake....enough of tales like this....minister of information don't and should not speak this way.....may Buhari reset ur brain to ur present portfolio

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by malachytochukwu(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
APC members are yet to understand how PDP managed to take care of some of Nigeria's problems and yet was able to" loot" that much. Confused bunch of people.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by onunwa21(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mr. Liar Muhammad go nd sleep....
APC...No Agenda 4 Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by oloriooko(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Allah Lai is a confirmed "oponu" of an extinct type

Oloriibu omo ale jatijati, shiooo angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by sarutobie(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
The people who voted you in knew all this, that was why they voted for you in the first place. They voted for you to fix things and not tell them what they already knew gaddemmit!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by godoluwa(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
oloriooko:
Allah Lai is a confirmed "oponu" of an extinct type

Oloriibu omo ale jatijati, shiooo angry
lai must see dis. well, LAI is a LIAR & whatever LAI says is LIE

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by bepozejan: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
really?
Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by pafek(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Can you imagine this he-goat. If after 6 months, you can't fix a broken system, then I don't f**kin see how you can fulfill all the lies you promise during your campaign. You guys are just bunch of confused ret*rts.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by repogirl(f): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lai Mohammed the LYING lair, you and your bunch of bumbling buffoonic bo'ob heads have had seven months to make impact and nothing!

Let's see if three years from now if you will still be blaming past administration! Anuohio!

In short, Boooohari, Lai and their band of bigotted brothers are all useless! angry All they do is trash talk and give flimsy excuses and think they will get away with it forever.

Election is freaking over Oga Liar! Get to work and restructure whatever you met on ground! If you can't do it, shut up and resign, simpo!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Etizz: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Even buhari knows dat lai is an Idi0T......

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
It's getting to that scenario APC,Buhari and co. have started to be nonsensical to me. They must start to accept responsibility for their decision. They should let Jonathan be.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by badonkadonk: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
catchfun:
http://thenationonlineng.net/fuel-queues-nigerians-paying-for-jonathans-sins-minister/

I believe this present administration should have moved past all this back and forth blame game by now..

I mean where is the progress in it.. I want to hear hard facts on how and who and what is been done.. Buh all the Democratic dispensations past and present have failed in this regard in my opinion..

The only tym I have heard them say anything tending to the aforementioned is during election campaigns..

6 - 7 months down the line of the new administration, and nothing significantly inspiring has been seen.. I am non-partisan; as I didn't vote in the present nor the past political Officers, neither did I like any of em..

Buh at least I still hope to see the day the change we all desire in our hearts comes to light. No matter how bleak our hope may seem...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Lytech(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
This Mr liar,get lost...
There is limit to which a man can blame his parent for been poor....
7month in power,no clear direction....u and ur boss are failure

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by rman: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lai should shut up!

APC can't spin this..rubbish talk.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by saint047(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Whoever is Minister of Petroleum deserves to tell us why he is exposing Nigerians to serious hardship

After NASS passed 500B for subsidy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by nuelyoyo(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rawani:
We know this already. Jonathan was no doubt a failure, a looter and now with revelations of how he diverted funds meant to eliminate Boko Haram, a human rights violator and potential ICC candidate.

However, as Minister of Information, we are more concerned in being given concrete facts on what is being done to alleviate the problem.

It's not enough to just blame Jonathan oga Lai. Tell Kachukwu the new chief fuel importer to sit up.
good talk

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by manuelzz(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
What we should ask this vagabond is;why was there no fuel hike and scarcity during jonathan's administration despite the fact he was owing the marketers their subsidy money?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by ofoka: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
There is every indication that Nigerians are going to revolt against this government. Anyone who is close to buhari and his government should give them a tip off. Time to work and not to trade blames

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by chesterlee(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lai Mohammed is a shameless lying bastard

It shall never be well with him!!!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by saintkel(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
ddippset:
Anytime any pdp apologist or any Jonathan fan boy comes out to insult buhari or the apc and ask why they have not fixed all of Nigeria's problems in 6 months, the right approach would be always to remind them that pdp and Jonathan caused the problems for 16 years. APC should have no apologies about this.
Since u wana blame d PDP n GEJ why d hell did u vote PMB n APC, to tell us more abt d blame? Yeye boy

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by tommykiwi(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dis guy is a clown!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by eatwell423: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
This country is doomed. Imagine this set of idiotsss we voted for?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Tibins(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=Rawani post=41218029]We know this already. Jonathan was no doubt a failure, a looter and now with revelations of how he diverted funds meant to eliminate Boko Haram, a human rights violator and potential ICC candidate.

Every new govt inherits some form of financial burden from previous or preceding govt. USA today owed or has a debt burden of our era 18 trillion dollars. Obama will definitely leave it to the incoming new govt.
So it's high time this APC govt started running with Barton of leadership and work the economy around. Nigerians no longer has patience for all this excuses.
Mr. Lie must leave propaganda in governance.
Hundreds of Nigerians are losing jobs and businesses monthly.

What breed of politicians do we have in this part of the world?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed by Nwanze62: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ambode And Vice-president Elect Osinbajo Shut Down Alaba Market / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) / COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.