Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Pls Help.......what Should I Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Help.......what Should I Do? (954 Views)

Pls Help -What Is The Meaning Of Afonja (pic) / PLS HELP!! What Type Of Phone Do I Need For My Make-up Studio / Help! What Does "Next Of Kin" Stand To Gain In The Scheme Of Things ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help.......what Should I Do? by bankyblue(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
A friend just loan me 30k to pay 35k in the next 5days.

He deposited the money around 4:43pm @kaura namoda branch of GTbank area 3 abuja, and to my Greatest suppress I got the last alart of withdrawer on my account @ about 5:38pm from no 33 ikorodu rd lagos.

my ATM is here with me and I am presently in Abuja too.

The worst part is that gtconnect is not picking my call, I started calling them when I got the first alart...........till now no response

Pls I want to know if I have any hope of getting my money back?

because I don't want to go and fool myself @the bank tomorrow morning. because I will bring down hell!

Re: Pls Help.......what Should I Do? by Specialbaby(f): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oooooooooh.shocked
Re: Pls Help.......what Should I Do? by ratchy: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Eleyi gidigan oo shocked
Re: Pls Help.......what Should I Do? by johnmartus(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
NO MONEY IN YOUR ACCT
Re: Pls Help.......what Should I Do? by bankyblue(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
johnmartus:
NO MONEY IN YOUR ACCT

Yes I no, and that was why I took loan of 30k to pay back 35K, If I ve money I won't do that.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help.......what Should I Do? by johnmartus(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
NO MONEY IN YOUR ACCT WHERE YOU WHEN DASUKI WAS DISIBURSE CASH?
Re: Pls Help.......what Should I Do? by johnmartus(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
bankyblue:

Yes I no, and that was why I took loan of 30k to pay back 35K, If I ve money I won't do that.
SORRY GO AND COMPLAIN TO THEM
Re: Pls Help.......what Should I Do? by tammie24: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Complain and let us know the outcome incase it happens to anyone
Re: Pls Help.......what Should I Do? by Sharplogger(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
johnmartus:
NO MONEY IN YOUR ACCT WHERE YOU WHEN DASUKI WAS DISIBURSE CASH?
ur English poor gan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG To Privatise Lagos, Abuja, PH, Kano Airports / Picture Of The Day! / Two Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Abuja-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.