Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Am New Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am New Here (1237 Views)

Hi Guys Am New Here And I Need A Friends... / I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty / I Am New Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am New Here by BbCutie(f): 12:58am On Dec 22, 2015
Hello romancelander, am BbCutie, and am new here..can someone please show me around? What's the rules and regulation here.

Please no bashing am just trying to belong here.thanks.
Re: Am New Here by pinkycute(f): 1:07am On Dec 22, 2015
Hey girlfriend cheesy you're welcome here... Enjoy your stay while it lasts long wink

1 Like

Re: Am New Here by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:11am On Dec 22, 2015
cheesy :Di laff at op's free display of sthupidity

1 Like

Re: Am New Here by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 22, 2015
Hiiiiii grin so first question that 'f' on your moniker is real? You be girl and not some Yahoo dude trying to steal recharge cards from unsuspecting men?

After we clear that issue up we will gladly welcome you into our blossoms wink undecided

5 Likes

Re: Am New Here by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 22, 2015
UnmAsk first
Re: Am New Here by BbCutie(f): 1:22am On Dec 22, 2015
Am a female

Nubian113:
Hiiiiii grin so first question that 'f' on your moniker is real? You be girl and not some Yahoo dude trying to steal recharge cards from unsuspecting men?

After we clear that issue up we will gladly welcome you into our blossoms wink undecided
Re: Am New Here by pinkycute(f): 1:23am On Dec 22, 2015
Like seriously undecided angry

CUM4WHAT:
cheesy :Di laff at op's free display of sthupidity
Re: Am New Here by greatnaija01: 1:30am On Dec 22, 2015
BbCutie:
Hello romancelander, am BbCutie, and am new here..can someone please show me around? What's the rules and regulation here.

WELCOME, PLS AM GONNA HELP YOU BUT WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW
Re: Am New Here by SINNZ(m): 1:46am On Dec 22, 2015
I can't sleep sad
Re: Am New Here by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 22, 2015
BbCutie:
Am a female
SINNZ:
I can't sleep sad
Re: Am New Here by SINNZ(m): 1:54am On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Am New Here by dharay99: 5:44am On Dec 22, 2015
BbCutie:
Am a female

lipsrsealed cry

Re: Am New Here by firstking01(m): 5:56am On Dec 22, 2015
BbCutie:

ur welcm..

1 Like

Re: Am New Here by citydove(m): 6:15am On Dec 22, 2015
Nubian113:

Yes o,they always reveal their intentions in the long run,her posts and comments will reveal her true identity at some point...

1 Like

Re: Am New Here by bqlekan(m): 7:06am On Dec 22, 2015
How come the op used the right words grin
Romancelanders and bash... Yet she doesnt know the rule cheesy hehe
Re: Am New Here by LordOfTheWeed: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2015
BbCutie:

Welcome BACK, what was your old moniker? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am New Here by hatux: 7:27am On Dec 22, 2015
Someone show you around, like you just got a new job!
Re: Am New Here by MrCork: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2015
BbCutie:

angry
Re: Am New Here by MrCork: 7:34am On Dec 22, 2015
BbCutie:

..congrat..are u lightskin? angry
Re: Am New Here by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2015
pinkycute:
Like seriously undecided angry

yea smiley wink
Re: Am New Here by BbCutie(f): 8:11am On Dec 22, 2015
Pinkyccute introduced me here..she's my sister.

wink[quote author=bqlekan post=41228526]How come the op used the right words grin
Romancelanders and bash... Yet she doesnt know the rule cheesy hehe[/
Re: Am New Here by chachanga: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Welcome Aboard.

It's not always a "beach-party-in-Miami" out here. I hope ur not coming in with your sunscreen alone.

Ur gonna need.....lemme see....

1. Helmets
{Lots and lottsa helmets. Army Commando Military type. Not those flimsy Okada Rider head-warmers, ok? Ya gotta get them durable. Your very life may depend on it one day. Especially as you sometimes get to live in these things for days at a time. AND WHY DO YOU NEED'EM

Because it's also a RANTS, RAVES, ABUSES, JABS universe out here shocked. And trust me, they do abound here atimes and some radioactive Ebola-type CURSES, that you don't wanna be breathing the same air with often roam our vast corridors. They're often donated freely and cast forth by irate feuding forum members and you, lovely sleek you wink, don't wanna be a victim of all that, OK? So, that's one for the road!}

2. Kevlar Lined Bulletproof vests
[Sometimes it gets so hot in here, you feel you know where the ISIL goons learnt their trade. And why? Bullets sister, bullets! And, I mean Live Rounds, not blanks shocked!!

Folks regularly catch their death here from all the grammatical "bullets" flying up and down around grin.
TECNO's done made it so that every roadside Vulcaniser can come out here fronting. There're leg breaking grammatical portholes all over the place.

We gotta be thankful this place aint like Skype. Arghh, you'd have had folks keeling over from instantaneous cardiacs' because of the phonetics of things too. So, bring your vests, please
shocked.]

3. SPAM GUARD / BULLSHIT FILTERS
Yeah babe, you're gonna need that for when the PM's start flying in.
Perennially h0rnyy dudes will wanna die @ur doorstep like moths at a flame. We got X-starved Death-row-type motha4ker dudes out here who would still try you if you'd come in here announcing yourself as the "late wifey of the late Idiamin Idiamin of Uganda". [Phew, that's bad taste mother of a joke right there, don't mind me, my bad undecided!]

4. GOOD HUMOR
Yeah, you should by now have guessed that one of the things that make NL & Romanceland such a great place that most guys have permanently bookmarked on all their devices is, THE Humour!

You gotta be able to take a joke, a compliment etc without it going up your air ways.

Frankly, apart from the trigger-happy mods and a couple of the B!tchyy ones (and, everyone's allowed a downtime, right?); this place is way cool for getting some real good folks on your side on and off the Net. A lotta good bros and Sis.

I wouldn't wanna mention names but you got real Angels floating around in here, doing good all the time, kudos to y'all! wink cheesy smiley

5. Non-Judgmental Good Ol' fashioned Broad-Mindedness
This one is more for your own sanity than anyone else's because trust me honey, you're gonna see'em all out here.
The rabid ones, the sh!t heads, the crack heads, the argumentative fools, the storytellers that can't fool sh!t etc etc.

Some comments make you wanna puke out your breakfast and some simply make you run to the toilets to shyyt your intestines out. (The Lawd help you if you're on a bus on 3rd Mainland then!)

AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES THIS PLACE ALL THE MORE FUN... cool
the plethora, the sheer diversity of minds, it's all yours baby.

The self-appointed Avatars will magically appear to you shortly in your Inbox to guide the rest of your path here. {that's beyond my pay-grade besides my MB's reserved for other constructive types of bullshyyt grin}

Once again, Welcome Aboard, Our sister's sister!

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am New Here by pinkycute(f): 2:55am On Dec 23, 2015
Nice one cheesy undecided

chachanga:
Welcome Aboard.

It's not always a "beach-party-in-Miami" out here. I hope ur not coming in with your sunscreen alone.

Ur gonna need.....lemme see....

1. Helmets
{Lots and lottsa helmets. Army Commando Military type. Not those flimsy Okada Rider head-warmers, ok? Ya gotta get them durable. Your very life may depend on it one day. Especially as you sometimes get to live in these things for days at a time. AND WHY DO YOU NEED'EM

Because it's also a RANTS, RAVES, ABUSES, JABS universe out here shocked. And trust me, they do abound here atimes and some radioactive Ebola-type CURSES, that you don't wanna be breathing the same air with often roam our vast corridors. They're often donated freely and cast forth by irate feuding forum members and you, lovely sleek you wink, don't wanna be a victim of all that, OK? So, that's one for the road!}

2. Kevlar Lined Bulletproof vests
[Sometimes it gets so hot in here, you feel you know where the ISIL goons learnt their trade. And why? Bullets sister, bullets! And, I mean Live Rounds, not blanks shocked!!

Folks regularly catch their death here from all the grammatical "bullets" flying up and down around grin.
TECNO's done made it so that every roadside Vulcaniser can come out here fronting. There're leg breaking grammatical portholes all over the place.

We gotta be thankful this place aint like Skype. Arghh, you'd have had folks keeling over from instantaneous cardiacs' because of the phonetics of things too. So, bring your vests, please
shocked.]

3. SPAM GUARD / BULLSHIT FILTERS
Yeah babe, you're gonna need that for when the PM's start flying in.
Perennially h0rnyy dudes will wanna die @ur doorstep like moths at a flame. We got X-starved Death-row-type motha4ker dudes out here who would still try you if you'd come in here announcing yourself as the "late wifey of the late Idiamin Idiamin of Uganda". [Phew, that's bad taste mother of a joke right there, don't mind me, my bad undecided!]

4. GOOD HUMOR
Yeah, you should by now have guessed that one of the things that make NL & Romanceland such a great place that most guys have permanently bookmarked on all their devices is, THE Humour!

You gotta be able to take a joke, a compliment etc without it going up your air ways.

Frankly, apart from the trigger-happy mods and a couple of the B!tchyy ones (and, everyone's allowed a downtime, right?); this place is way cool for getting some real good folks on your side on and off the Net. A lotta good bros and Sis.

I wouldn't wanna mention names but you got real Angels floating around in here, doing good all the time, kudos to y'all! wink cheesy smiley

5. Non-Judgmental Good Ol' fashioned Broad-Mindedness
This one is more for your own sanity than anyone else's because trust me honey, you're gonna see'em all out here.
The rabid ones, the sh!t heads, the crack heads, the argumentative fools, the storytellers that can't fool sh!t etc etc.

Some comments make you wanna puke out your breakfast and some simply make you run to the toilets to shyyt your intestines out. (The Lawd help you if you're on a bus on 3rd Mainland then!)

AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES THIS PLACE ALL THE MORE FUN... cool
the plethora, the sheer diversity of minds, it's all yours baby.

The self-appointed Avatars will magically appear to you shortly in your Inbox to guide the rest of your path here. {that's beyond my pay-grade besides my MB's reserved for other constructive types of bullshyyt grin}

Once again, Welcome Aboard, Our sister's sister!
Re: Am New Here by Arebay(m): 4:04am On Dec 23, 2015
BbCutie:

Welcum, 2go graduate
Re: Am New Here by mhisbliss(f): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
hmmmm smiley Welcome BbCutie you're really cute, sadly you introduced yourself in romance section lol, i wish you didn't

(1) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why A Geek Will Steal Your Girlfriend This Year / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Romanceland Pervert Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.