Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) (57537 Views)

Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy / Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) / Real Details Of What Transpired Between 2shortz And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Disneylady(f): 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Pweetychick
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by caprini1: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
This dude is so unserious mehhhhnnn. I just pity the girl. She's gonna be his next victim. Smh

Fake ass n***a. Real men don't hit ladies
Unfortunately some girls are only attracted to brutes.
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
caprini1:
Lol i like that @ brutes
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
caprini1:
butter truth. Most of them are attracted to 'bad dudes'. Such is life
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by seenter84: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Dem fit they stage this acting.
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
There is always a replacement on any lady who dump her husband because she feels he is broke.Just know that there is another hot chic that is waiting to fill your post when you leave,while you will remain a single mother till thy kingdom come.
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by ahnie: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
One woman's meal,z another woman's poison.
kemmary:
Oga oh. One person commot head, anoda person chuck head. Hope she won't come and tell her own stories DAT touch soon
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by free2ryhme: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
the shot man carry im size grin
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
So grown men even do this thing too? And they'll be making all those poor girls feel silly for trying to show to the world that they've moved on after their ex.

See this immature olobe grin
If you dump your bf because he is temporary strapped of cash,just know there is a hotter chic who is waiting to fill your space.
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
LewisO:

What is this one saying?
Wouldn't rly expect u to understand sha
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Lero15(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
Khd95:
D last time i heard songs frm 2shortz,okada kill sombody for inside trainsad

Hehehe. Wicked. cheesy
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by esosuo: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Some thing must kill a man,enjoy ur life guy na u get am ,dis one sha no be here oh grin
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Love Machine:
If you dump your bf because he is temporary strapped of cash,just know there is a hotter chic who is waiting to fill your space.
Don't see how this relates to anything that was said but okay
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
A lesson to women.. be independent, intelligent and sexxxy. stop drinking beer and nkwobi all the time grin grin
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by oz4real83(m): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Airforce1:
Men, the lady fine

She look mulatto

Beautiful beautiful
did u see her face?
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by amanze15(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
all this artists sef cheesy cheesy
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
His life not your business. All these people called bloggers be stalking celebrities up of down.
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by bewla(m): 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
u be chop clean mouth abi e go soon tayer u
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by HappinexEdixon(f): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
bunmioguns:
Despite all the bad news, PDP and APC fight, PHCN blackouts, Boko Haram bombings, Fuel Scarcity, Police Killing.

I still have Good News for you

AGBALUMO is Out.
You are so funny.
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by hyperflex(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
2shotz was probably tired of banging the Precious girl so he used beating to frustrate her. Nigga don't gv a hoot lol. Out with the old in with the new. But bros drop track o we miss ur rap wey dey make us laugh. Abeg who get that girl Instagram name I wan go DM her. Flirt n shiii.
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by ghostwritter(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
adorablevic:
Chai!see fyn girl
my shout out to the lady sitting behind u in ur dp....tell her to close her legs.
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by hyperflex(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Love Machine:
There is always a replacement on any lady who dump her husband because she feels he is broke.Just know that there is another hot chic that is waiting to fill your post when you leave,while you will remain a single mother till thy kingdom come.

Bros u sound dumped! Anyway just cuz a girl leave guy no mean say na she dey @ fault. U wan make she chill till u see knife for her back?
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by kings09(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Dem de use am do fuel cheesy
bunmioguns:
Despite all the bad news, PDP and APC fight, PHCN blackouts, Boko Haram bombings, Fuel Scarcity, Police Killing.

I still have Good News for you

AGBALUMO is Out.
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by fulfillbill(m): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
This one wey everybody dey the guy neck on releasing new songs, for ur info dude is retired from music..
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Airforce1:
Men, the lady fine

She look mulatto

Beautiful beautiful

You like mulatto ehn
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
Adanna28:

You like mulatto ehn
YES!

Just like I "like" you
kiss kiss cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by cosmicrayboi(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
see as you don tin finish, dat waist way u go hijack now go help dig ur grave.. grin
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Airforce1:

YES!

Just like I "like" you
kiss kiss cheesy

I dey tomato face kiss cheesy

P.s keep my pics xo

Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by LewisO: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Wouldn't rly expect u to understand sha
And you understood what you typed.
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
Adanna28:

I dey tomato face kiss cheesy

P.s keep my pics xo

you're the most beautiful mulatto i've ever seen in my entire life.

Give me an e-hug baby
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) / Funke Etti: 'My Husband Knows I Love Opening My Cleavage' / Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.