Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) (57539 Views)

Toyin Abraham Apologises To Mercy Aigbe Over Crashed Marriage Controversy / Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) / Real Details Of What Transpired Between 2shortz And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by bomasek(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Airforce1:

you're the most beautiful mulatto i've ever seen in my entire life.

Give me an e-hug baby
kiss kiss kiss
Use Kai Kai wash your eyes
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Arebay(m): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
This dude is so unserious mehhhhnnn. I just pity the girl. She's gonna be his next victim. Smh

Fake ass n***a. Real men don't hit ladies

B 4min gentle man dere xpectin gals will like his comment ..or is madame on nland
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
Arebay:

B 4min gentle man dere xpectin gals will like his comment ..or is madame on nland

Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by kenx1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nna U Bleep up sha......igbos no dey F like dis na
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Artistree: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
For 2shotz to be taller than her, she must be VERY DOWN TO EARTH...
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
This dude is so unserious mehhhhnnn. I just pity the girl. She's gonna be his next victim. Smh

and real ladies don't share there matrimonial problems outside

secondly re ladies don't run away from matri home! !!

she just told her own never heard from 3shitzz
.don't judge so that you will not be ....
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Are you saying she's supposed to die in silence? Remain in a violent marriage? Hmmmmm just in the name of matrimony? Smh
Cyriloha:

and real ladies don't share there matrimonial problems outside

secondly re ladies don't run away from matri home! !!

she just told her own never heard from 3shitzz
.don't judge so that you will not be ....
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
If she's d replacements, den she successfully use her Nyanssh 2 break his home yil d fool only assisted her.....smh
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Bamz(m): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
nnadychuks:
When i see *CURVY* i think say i fit use her draw complete sphere or circle self.. mtcheew, bia chukwuma go buy me suya for my mallam store joor

Lol get a French Curve in that case wink
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by logica(m): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
mcnuel001:
No wonder u never fit release a single track all dis year how much more an album. Better start working or betterstill go meet pple to write song for u..
My guy, 2shotz wan release but no be music...na sperm o.

1 Like

Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:30am On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
This dude is so unserious mehhhhnnn. I just pity the girl. She's gonna be his next victim. Smh..lol bro don't judge now,cuz no one can tell what goes on behind the white pinket fences...just pray you don't get tested by laws of nature..and with a woman as its tool..

Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by pus20: 4:15am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by obinnashady(m): 6:50am On Dec 23, 2015
zzzzy:
Who is 2shortz?
your height
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by shegra58: 7:20am On Dec 23, 2015
akksplendor:
SEE ALL THE PHOTOS HERE» www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/2shortz-shares-pics-with-stunning-lady.html
no be him get the girl jor,he quickly borrow her snap picture that's why she no look up tongue
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by mcnuel001(m): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2015
logica:
My guy, 2shotz wan release but no be music...na sperm o.
. Hahahhahhahahahhahahahahaha
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Lets see how long it will take for her to be turned into a punching bag cheesy
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2015
mcnuel001:
No wonder u never fit release a single track all dis year how much more an album. Better start working or betterstill go meet pple to write song for u..

it shows u dnt knw much bout him...he dropped 5 albums n d 5th was his last...guess his into other things maybe management etc..
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by 400billionman: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2015
MrsPhyno:
So grown men even do this thing too? And they'll be making all those poor girls feel silly for trying to show to the world that they've moved on after their ex.

See this immature olobe grin

Nice comment.

He is very immature.
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2015
hyperflex:

Bros u sound dumped! Anyway just cuz a girl leave guy no mean say na she dey @ fault. U wan make she chill till u see knife for her back?
Advocate of women affairs.
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by SUCCESSCHINEX(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2015
That's my brother, by his real name wisdom orioha from ogbodi-ukwu umuopara umuahia Abia state.
Love you man, becareful with those destiny killers.
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Tczar(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2015

Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by henrixx(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

mtchw... Watin u dey form now. Gentleman?
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
henrixx:
mtchw... Watin u dey form now. Gentleman?
form? Isn't that what people 'fill'? #pussynigga
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by henrixx(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
form? Isn't that what people 'fill'? #pussynigga
mtcheww
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
henrixx:
mtcheww
ok, you've been noticed

Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by henrixx(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
ok, you've been noticed
mumu
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
henrixx:
mumu
Oga, you get me for belle before ni? Why the many insult?
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by VibeRadio(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
MAMMA MIA! TEYANA TAYLOR SHOWS OFF HER POST BABY BOD, 6 DAYS AFTER DELIVERY!!!

Choiii!!! Teyana Taylor gave birth to her baby a few days ago and shared her post baby body 6 days after and her tummy was literally missing….

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=14605
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by tpiar: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Tczar:

your gif is in bad taste.
Re: 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) by hyperflex(m): 12:43am On Dec 28, 2015
Love Machine:
Advocate of women affairs.
Whatever son

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Husband In Swimming Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.