Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu (48692 Views)

I Want To Set Up A Pig Farm In Nigeria. I Need Help To Start Up / I Need Help To Start A Pig Farm In Abuja / Is 150,000 A Good Capital To Start Up A Pig Farm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by blessedfavoured: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
DonUjay:
What if they were once Humans, Lovers at that who mysteriously (Jujuishly) got transformed into these animals and they decided to continue Having fun in their new state? Remember This is Enugu! a state in Nigeria!! a country in Africa!!! and anything is possible

World people
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by OgaJonah(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Pascal181:
Enugu kwa! Are u sure is not kano?

Get Sense IDIOT shocked grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
rheether:
This is normal. The pig thinks the goat is sow.

It is not normal at all
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by Mikeparlo12(m): 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Signs of the times..... Jesus s coming soon
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bt d pig go be lk, dis one kpekus cum high oo.
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by matrix199(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
That's a piglet, not an adult pig. Whoever took the picture staged the humping.
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by sabi99(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
It can never be possible, I believe its somebody that placed the pig on top of d goat and then took d pics immediately and uploaded it........the trait of lesbianism and all those nonsense are not seen n can neva be seen in animals quote me anywhere.
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by bluice2(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Genea:
taaaaah we dnt do oooo

Hahahahahaha, dont mind dem; let dem try staying in Akwa Ibom for awhile grin
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by eltweezy90(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
GamaG:
Enugu girls too dey do, dey do, dey do. This is what is called environmental influence they learnt it from Enugu girls.
Just like Orezi bin yarn.
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by Arakonedo(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hmmmm..... Loi end time is here
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by bewla(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
and the baby will be PGOAT
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
[quote author=akksplendor post=41230540]This is the real definition of end time! This is serious. Must you attribute anything you cant explain to religion. science and technology wouldn't have gotten to the level it is right now if the world had the mindset of Nigerians.
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
sabi99:
It can never be possible, I believe its somebody that placed the pig on top of d goat and then took d pics immediately and uploaded it........the trait of lesbianism and all those nonsense are not seen n can neva be seen in animals quote me anywhere.
you didn't have to let us know how dumb you are. read a book.
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by sabi99(m): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
iRyan:
you didn't have to let us know how dumb you are. read a book.
thanks for calling me dumb..God bless u
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by DaStunz(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
akksplendor:
This is the real definition of end time! This is serious!
Datz wot it shuld be Since Man nw admire fellow man anus nd lez Women do d same.
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by Ultimus: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lol come and see oo Obinnashady
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by Leon90(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
I don't trust the OP since mediaeval period
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by asiwaju87(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
Agro na bastard! But I think somebody should sto them before we see another goat-head__pig-body creature again

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by eroticecstasy: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
ah! naija, home of signs and wonders.
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by maskid(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
see u... niggas wey don knack finish clean nyash since!!!
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by maskid(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
asiwaju87:
Agro na bastard! But I think somebody should sto them before we see another goat-head__pig-body creature again

see u .. niggas wey don knack finish clean nyash since... ur late. wait 4 delivery instead, this order cannot be cancelled grin
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by UchecoOtentic(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hole is hole
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by Rhea(f): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
[size=18pt]con.ji na bast.ard[/size]
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by comelylady(f): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Wizzz:
That goat na runs goat grin
and the pig is a flirt.
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
GamaG:
Enugu girls too dey do, dey do, dey do. This is what is called environmental influence they learnt it from Enugu girls.
lol na konji hook the damn pig
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by Vikky014(f): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
GamaG:
hmmmm yeye dey smell
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by Vikky014(f): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
akksplendor:
Wait, a pig is trying to hump a goat? Lol...this was spotted at new site River raine wonderful Oji-river in Enugu State...

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/wtf-photos-of-pig-humping-goat-in-enugu.html
dt is a pig nt goat. it hs d colour of a goat
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by scait(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
end time Don come oo, true true
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by Rockcalvary(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
he he he them go born 'Peugeot'

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by justjify(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
No no no. This indeed is an end time act. Wat is the poor she goat going to give birth to? Humans aren't done trying God, animals too have follow suit. angry
Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by obinnashady(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ultimus:
Lol come and see oo Obinnashady
End time creatures...lmao.sh*t happens in Aho

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu by obinnashady(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Genea:
taaaaah we dnt do oooo
042 babe,I don catch u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip / What Is The Name Of This Fruit? / See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.