Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong (620 Views)

Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong by Talk2CB: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2015
According to an eye witness who told the local TV: "Her eyes went wide as she put her hand over her mouth, and then she turned around and walked away without saying anything."
A screenshot of a WeChat conversation allegedly between her and a friend was later leaked online and published alongside the story.

More Details: http://talk2cb..co.uk/2015/12/marriage-proposal-gone-wrong.html

1 Share

Re: Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2015
Aaaaaaaaawshocked
Re: Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong by sinaj(f): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2015
shocked

Jeeeeez I share d niggaz embarrassment cry

It's xo disheartening embarassed

Nd his ex will b somewhere lafin grin
Re: Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2015
Not every girl likes lousy proposal

But she shd av taken d ring nd walk out still undecided
Re: Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong by Spicylate(f): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2015
shocked oh dear!
Re: Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2015
when the time comes i will never propose to my girl in a public arena with people, what i will do is take her on a date on a romantic dinner, decorate all the place with love decorations with a scene of water springs like the water spring in las vegas with shinning lights everywhere then i plan with the organizers to tell every living soul to go out, i dnt want nobody there, has big as d arena is, it will just be me and her on a dinner date, the food and the champaigne will be ready b4 we get there,then afta playing, laughing, showing her around and the wonderful water springs and lights going up to the heavens and coming down then i will kneel down and drop the bomb. "i know she will share tears of joy on that day. "actually i plan on proposing to my girl in AUSTRALIA.
Re: Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong by Monalisa185(f): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2015
dah one na IGG....INITIAL GRA GRA....make I hear Sey she no dey do am April fool
Re: Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong by joliyp(f): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2015
not possible in nigeria
Re: Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong by Rone16(f): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2015
LOL

(1) (Reply)

1-2-3 / Meet The Ladies Who Are Cautious Of Dating Because Of Their Medical Conditions / 4 Easy Ways To Identify Men Who Are Only After S*x In A Relationship (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.