Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria (24124 Views)

Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos / Obalende BRT Park: Bad Maintenance Culture Or Sheer Wickedness? / The Current State Of The Obalende Bus Terminal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria by 20bc(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2015
jordanriverz:
olodo...
tongue tongue, why na......
Re: A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
Is that a fire engine truck? Na wa o
I blame Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Re: A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria by RVBC: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
viickerz:
They are coming, the are coming for us, the Aliens are coming for our planet.. BE PREPARED. Run.. RUN, RUN FOR YOur Lives
How old are you? U must be 12 oya go and give daddy the phone and stop misbehaving you hear, good boi I will buy you sweet after!

1 Like

Re: A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria by yungchief(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
viickerz:
They are coming, the are coming for us, the Aliens are coming for our planet.. BE PREPARED. Run.. RUN, RUN FOR YOur Lives

U need help ASAP wink
Re: A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Behira:
cheesy Looool ur not even happy dey arrived wen dia was still smoke....the nigeria i kno, dey were meant to arrive wen the car scraps has moved away frm d scene.
black is beautiful... Your guy lucky die!!!
Re: A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria by macaranta(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Most likely overheating or electrical faults,always ensure vehicles are road worthy before use.

@OP its like you don't stay in lag,the hold up is always much.

1 Like

Re: A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
So firemen should fly baa?
When they blare sirens to clear road for emergency, it's same you that will say they are just making noise and showing off.
Obalende ain't a deserted street, so if each person on that road brought out an extinguisher each, that car would have been salvaged. We instead choose to take pictures so we can be the first person to post breaking news on nairaland with picture evidence. Never heard of first responder?
Let's learn to be our brothers keeper.

As if firefighters are supermen that can fly!
You want to blame Ambode?! Go check how many states have this number of active fire stations.

#justsaying
Re: A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria by Charly68: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lagos in trouble,it has been fire upon fire accidents since the man came on board..Lagosians pray !
Re: A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria by Rudboy360(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
Richie0974:

Really? people just be acting like Nigeria is the worst country in the world. What were you expecting the firemen to do, just appear there? Consider the distance they're coming from first, the time they were called are they wizards that will know what is happening always. Smh
I tire oooo!
Re: A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Safety is an issue in Nigeria, the average Nigerian is functionally illiterate when its comes to safety,

People buy cars worth 17m but wont invest N3,000= to get a good fire extiguisher to secure it.

They dont even know how to check for expired fire extinguishers in their exotic cars and homes, when fire strikes they blame the devil. embarassed
Re: A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria by frankwyte: 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hmmm, nothing has really changed at Obalende in Lagos since i left for Port Harcourt in 2001... the scene remain fresh in memory.
Re: A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria by Nicepoker(m): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
akinloluwao:
Instead of people to see how they can help, na picture dem go dey snap. Naija I hail oooo
is it a crime? Should all of them rush to that scene?
Re: A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria by yemoxyl(m): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hope no one was in the car?
Re: A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria by SkinnyDude(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
i just hate this viviangist
Re: A Car Got Completely Burnt At Obalende R/about Lagos Nigeria by blakky97(m): 6:20am On Dec 23, 2015
akinloluwao:
Instead of people to see how they can help, na picture dem go dey snap. Naija I hail oooo
I trust obalende. last year a man got knocked down and bled to death about 9 hours later. nobody moved. they only removed him from the centre of the road to a corner so they can pass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Came To Nigeria To Eat, Marry – Illegal Immigrant / Pole Stops Trailer From Crashing Into A Woman’s Shop In Delta State. Photos / Crashed Bell Helicopter Pilot Had No Valid License - AIB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.