Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) (58405 Views)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / We Use Prostitutes To Get Information – Armed Robbers (Photo) / Police Nab ‘ghost’ Lagos Gang Leader As Residents Celebrate (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by gog4life(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
....if to say na f9r Aba ennh he would have been smiling like a Christmas goat by now!!

tnk gog for him
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by wacoj(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Correct! I trust my boys.. Its only in Yoruba land that you will see one small thief with a cutlass
chasing a crowd of 50 people all of them shouting ''ye ye ye ye ye ye'' very lazy and fearful people.
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by ifeanyija(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrBLING:
Say no to jungle justice
only arm robber say this
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by ifeanyija(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Say no 2 jungle justice
Is he ur bf? Or are u part of them?
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
My humble advice to thieves. "dont you ever steal from students!! If you are caught they will use all the frustration from carry-overs, cultist threat, broke pocket, Girlfriend palava and future employment expectation on your head". Be wise and abstain.
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by ifeanyija(m): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Siena:
Making a citizen's arrest, and handing the culprit over to the police is okay.

Taking the lynch-mob approach, and beating a fellow human half senseless, I don't agree with.
what if the arm robber kill any of them? U will support the arm robber? U neva jam arm robbers b4 that's why
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by obaiIaIa(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
j
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
ifeanyija:
what if the arm robber kill any of them? U will support the arm robber? U neva jam arm robbers b4 that's why

Your argument is flawed, with no thought put into it.

What makes you assume I haven't encountered armed robbers in Nigeria? As for stating I'm in support of armed robbery, that's absurd. Vigilante activity has no place in the civilised world.

This is no different from the Aluu 4 who were murdered by a blood-thirsty bunch of villagers. When lynchings take place, there are probably as many as 150 vigilantes involved. Yet ask any of them what the alleged robber has stolen, they can't tell you. Because they don't know. They simply joined in the chase, beating and killing simply because everyone else was doing the same.

It pays to have a mind of your own, rather than follow the crowd blindly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by dokiOloye(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Chaij,see him "one pa".
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by ifeanyija(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Siena:

Your argument is flawed, with no thought put into it.

What makes you assume I haven't encountered armed robbers in Nigeria? As for stating I'm in support of armed robbery, that's absurd. Vigilante activity has no place in the civilised world.

This is no different from the Aluu 4 who were murdered by a blood-thirsty bunch of villagers. When lynchings take place, there are probably as many as 150 vigilantes involved. Yet ask any of them what the alleged robber has stolen, they can't tell you. Because they don't know. They simply joined in the chase, beating and killing simply because everyone else was doing the same.

It pays to have a mind of your own, rather than follow the crowd blindly.

This is different from aluu 4, can't u see the gun? Are u blind? Stop encouraging crime. How do u want arm robbers to feel when reading ur comment? They will be happy with u
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by yemoxyl(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Jungle justice
Wait oo shey na person,brother/boyfriend /son be this?
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by manshoro: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
it's painful what people do for money... God for give him.
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
ifeanyija:

This is different from aluu 4, can't u see the gun? Are u blind? Stop encouraging crime. How do u want arm robbers to feel when reading ur comment? They will be happy with u

I can see a gun in the picture. Did I see the gun in real life, before the picture was taken? No.

If you truly feel my comments encourage crime in Nigeria, you really need a reality check. Please tell me, despite the lynchings, has it cut down on crime in Nigeria? The answer is NO.

A gun placed beside an obviously beaten guy, then photographed hardly proves a thing. The ALUU case was no different, apart from the fact the boys were murdered. There were tons of theories being bandied around then surrounding events that lead up the lynching, none of which were ever proven. This incident wasn't proven either.

If an online image constitutes proof in your eyes, then you might as well junk the NPF, and the Nigerian Criminal Justice System. You're undoubtedly going to use the age-old argument that the NPF and Nigerian CJS are useless, flawed, and you're probably right. But that's the reality in your country, and until you can change it, or come up with a better alternative, you're governed by the law, and stuck with the system.
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by ufinity(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
unibenstudent1:
very good,i will like to kill him
lolz, bro I know dat feeling mehnn, same thought I got with u mehn, will never forget d day my full school bag was stolen in John harris library.....

#moments in uniben never to be forgotten
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by Donmax5060(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
May God save. Us oo
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by companylogo18: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
God forgive them

Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by ifeanyija(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
Trash, better stop stealing. Instead of u to advise criminals u are advising people who caught criminals.

Siena:

I can see a gun in the picture. Did I see the gun in real life, before the picture was taken? No.

If you truly feel my comments encourage crime in Nigeria, you really need a reality check. Please tell me, despite the lynchings, has it cut down on crime in Nigeria? The answer is NO.

A gun placed beside an obviously beaten guy, then photographed hardly proves a thing. The ALUU case was no different, apart from the fact the boys were murdered. There were tons of theories being bandied around then surrounding events that lead up the lynching, none of which were ever proven. This incident wasn't proven either.

If an online image constitutes proof in your eyes, then you might as well junk the NPF, and the Nigerian Criminal Justice System. You're undoubtedly going to use the age-old argument that the NPF and Nigerian CJS are useless, flawed, and you're probably right. But that's the reality in your country, and until you can change it, or come up with a better alternative, you're governed by the law, and stuck with the system.
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
ifeanyija:
Trash, better stop stealing. Instead of u to advise criminals u are advising people who caught criminals.

Advise criminals? That's what I'm doing, advising YOU to wind your neck in, and abide by the law before you lose it.

When individuals of your ilk suck at debating in a civil manner, they resort to personal attacks and verbal abuse. I actually feel sorry for you, trapped in a system where robbery, fraud, vice and all manner of heinous crimes are the order of he day. Oh, and not forgetting vigilante activities.

Like or loathe it, my views and opinions remain unchanged.

Luckily, I live in a society where I don't have to resort to theft or commit other felonies to survive. I lived in Nigeria for a long time, and sure, things are rough. But I used my head, and made the system work for ME. Sadly, you're way too dense AND lazy to do the same.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by MrBLING(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
ifeanyija:
only arm robber say this

Only a motor park tout speaks like you.
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
I dnt know of Mbano Local Government... Is either Ehime Mbano LGA or Isiala Mbano LGA
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by Rhea(f): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
[size=18pt]They for give am sand sand to chop and early morning urine to wash am down[/size]
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by ifeanyija(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Illiterate literate man

Siena:

Advise criminals? That's what I'm doing, advising YOU to wind your neck in, and abide by the law before you lose it.

When individuals of your ilk suck at debating in a civil manner, they resort to personal attacks and verbal abuse. I actually feel sorry for you, trapped in a system where robbery, fraud, vice and all manner of heinous crimes are the order of he day. Oh, and not forgetting vigilante activities.

Like or loathe it, my views and opinions remain unchanged.

Luckily, I live in a society where I don't have to resort to theft or commit other felonies to survive. I lived in Nigeria for a long time, and sure, things are rough. But I used my head, and made the system work for ME. Sadly, you're way too dense AND lazy to do the same.
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by ifeanyija(m): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
MrBLING:

Only a motor park tout speaks like you.
so if they catch a thief and he tries to escape they shud start begging the thief to stay and wait for police?
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
ifeanyija:
Illiterate literate man

So close on 230 minutes later, this is all a supposedly literate human could come up with? shocked

Look at the 3 words you posted in response, and tell me what's wrong with them. Are you naturally poor at spelling, or you simply can't decide if I'm an illiterate, or literate? cheesy

If you had even half a brain, you'd be dangerous. A moroníc, blind chimp wouldn't envy you the mess you call a brain. You chose to make this personal, because my views conflict with yours? Well pal, you're going to wish you'd kept that hole in your face firmly shut.
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by ifeanyija(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
Arm robbers advocate

Siena:

So close on 230 minutes later, this is all a supposedly literate human could come up with? shocked

Look at the 3 words you posted in response, and tell me what's wrong with them. Are you naturally poor at spelling, or you simply can't decide if I'm an illiterate, or literate? cheesy

If you had even half a brain, you'd be dangerous. A moroníc, blind chimp wouldn't envy you the mess you call a brain. You chose to make this personal, because my views conflict with yours? Well pal, you're going to wish you'd kept that hole in your face firmly shut.
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
ifeanyija:
Arm robbers advocate

It's "armed robber's" advocate.

It would appear you're lacking in every aspect of English Comprehension. Punctuation is very important, you goon! cool

What I would love right now, is for a street hawker to point at you, shouting "Olé! Olé!" It would be good to see how fast you can run, or how long that ugly, bony and misshapen cranium of yours will retain the meagre grey mess, after a few well placed blows with whatever weapons the lynch mob can get together. grin

Remember, you're all for jungle justice, regardless of if the allegations are right, or wrong.
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by Eyop: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Siena:

It would appear you're lacking in every aspect of English Comprehension. Punctuation is very important, you goon! cool

What I would love right now,[color=#990000] is for a street hawker to point at you, shouting "Olé! Olé!"
It would be good to see how fast you can run, or how long that ugly, bony and misshapen cranium of yours will retain the meagre grey mess, after a few well placed blows with whatever weapons the lynch mob can get together. grin

Remember, you're all for jungle justice, regardless of if the allegations are right, or wrong.[/color]

cheesy cheesy Siena abeg free the guy na
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
Eyop:

cheesy cheesy Siena abeg free the guy na

Bros, how far naa? smiley

Me free dat ewu? Na him put imself for cage, me I never start sef. wink
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by ifeanyija(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Siena:

What I would love right now, is for a street hawker to point at you, shouting "Olé! Olé!" It would be good to see how fast you can run, or how long that ugly, bony and misshapen cranium of yours will retain the meagre grey mess, after a few well placed blows with whatever weapons the lynch mob can get together. grin

Remember, you're all for jungle justice, regardless of if the allegations are right, or wrong.
fool wailer
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
ifeanyija:
fool

Lol...is that all you can come up with? Still, what else could I expect from a human with the brain power of a gnat?

You'll have to do a hell of a lot better than this. Looks like your air time is being replenished, each time you take so long to respond. We'll have to do something about that. cool

Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by Eyop: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Siena:

Bros, how far naa? smiley

Me free dat ewu? Na him put imself for cage, me I never start sef. wink

Boss i hail oooh. Hahahaha...your own style na technical knock out so abeg ndo smiley
Re: IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Eyop:

Boss i hail oooh. Hahahaha...your own style na technical knock out so abeg ndo smiley

ọ bụ nke ọma. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Roasted Alive While Smoking In The Backseat Of His Friend’s Petrol-laden Car / Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner / Man Dressed In Suit Steals A Phone In Lagos After Distracting People (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.