Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget (60863 Views)

Umahi Presents 2016 Prado Suvs To Members Of House Of Assembly / Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption / Buhari Presents 2016 Budget Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by pamsnod: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
essence of white teeth
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Abee79(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
So, they should not laugh again because Buhari is presenting budget? Is it the end of the world?
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by banio: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
EgusiSoup:
.they are just laughing at the dullard.

A burukutu drunk burantashi sipping cow!

Lol
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by belleti233: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
PLEASE I NEED HELP, NEED AN EMERGENCY LOAN TO OPERATE ON MY WIFE, SHE HAS UTOPIC PREGNANCY. RESIDE IN ABUJA AND WILLING TO PAY INTEREST RATE TOO. MY EMAIL ADD IS victorpeters233@yahoo.com. please i have a week left. i stay at abacha road close to city college to those that reside around there.

thanks
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by jerryjere(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lanre4uonly:
It shows that President Buhari is humble irrespective of his status as the number one citizen of this great country and his respect for the laid down rules and regulations of the National Assembly. God bless Nigeria.
you better shutup.that is Nigeria constitution bubu most abide by it.there's humvl
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by emeka2847: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
Saraki - 080419419419
Dogara - 08019191919
Sms only please.
VampireeM:
Handsome Influential men of the propaganda party(APC).. I need their contacts smiley
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by slimzbeats(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
dason4life:
At least they are happy, let them laugh jor.
grin
The era of chair throwing, cloth tearing, head breaking
and other related violence in the house is over.
Now they are laughing and we are complaining

Who/What can satisfy a Nigerian?

angry
bros ah tire oooo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by jerryjere(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lanre4uonly:
It shows that President Buhari is humble irrespective of his status as the number one citizen of this great country and his respect for the laid down rules and regulations of the National Assembly. God bless Nigeria.
you better shutup.that is Nigeria constitution bubu most abide by it.there's nothing humble, but the law and he follow it.
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by emeka2847: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Guy, ectopic pregnancy na emergency o. grin Drs no dey give reach one week.
Make you just use another sickness grin
belleti233:
PLEASE I NEED HELP, NEED AN EMERGENCY LOAN TO OPERATE ON MY WIFE, SHE HAS UTOPIC PREGNANCY. RESIDE IN ABUJA AND WILLING TO PAY INTEREST RATE TOO. MY EMAIL ADD IS victorpeters233@yahoo.com. please i have a week left. i stay at abacha road close to city college to those that reside around there.

thanks
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by kaspoc: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
k
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
VampireeM:
Handsome Influential men of the propaganda party(APC).. I need their contacts smiley
...you want to vampirise their bank account...
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by BABANGBALI: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
ban just dey hungry me
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by bababuff(m): 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Saraki.

Tapaa n tapaa obinu sha ra wutawuta
An ja bante lehin, 'n ja tara wa ju.
Eni mo o ko, eni ko o mo.
Okunrin nagbonyin nagboyin bi obe Tapa.
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by AdeniyiA(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
!
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by AdeniyiA(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
osedvgirl:
you are free to call grin
ose the village girl... cool lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
AdeniyiA:

rose the village girl... cool lipsrsealed

wrong
tongue
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by dokunbam(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lanre4uonly:
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by AdeniyiA(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
osedvgirl:
wrong tongue
"ose" #edited
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
AdeniyiA:

"ose"
#edited

continue, assignment
grin
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by AdeniyiA(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
osedvgirl:
continue, assignment grin
if i catch you ehn, i will kidnap you to the city from that your village ...undecided
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Sacramento4real(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
EgusiSoup:
.they are just laughing at the dullard.

A burukutu drunk burantashi sipping cow!
I believe you have a father,yes?Don't be angry when someone call him names tomorrow,bro.You know what its called?Its called KARMA.Never give an elderly one a direct insult.You can criticise their style and methods,but don't insult them.Don't know bout you,but where i come from,its a Taboo.
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by chesterlee(m): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
Adeevah:
the 2 holy books(bible and the quran) caused whoever does not agree or/and abuses the choosen leader...May your life not end in the toilet(pit) like an egusi soup prepared by a caused woman

You can't even spell a simple word like 'cursed'

Almajiri graduate!!!

Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by olakan22: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
VampireeM:
so you can suck their blood? %)
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
A picture speaks more than a thousand phrase.

I can't see Buhari in the photo.

They were laughing because, one said his stupidity is worse than the other.

Maybe they were laughing because they just realized they have been fooling the masses.
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by richynd: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
Probably laughing at his Aboki grammer
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by ariesbull: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
emeka2847:
Guy, ectopic pregnancy na emergency o. grin Drs no dey give reach one week.
Make you just use another sickness grin

No mind am...him think say ectopic pregnancy na moimoi

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yakubu dogara has d face of a 4yr old toddler. undecided
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
BABANGBALI:
ban just dey hungry me

lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Criticizes Peter Obi For Travelling To Egypt Instead Of Ekiti / 'see How Atiku Locked Down Nasarawa, Buhari’s Stronghold' - Dele Momodu / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.