Stats: 3,156,158 members, 7,829,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget (60873 Views)

Umahi Presents 2016 Prado Suvs To Members Of House Of Assembly / Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption / Buhari Presents 2016 Budget Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by ijaw1stson: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
VampireeM:
Handsome Influential men of the propaganda party(APC).. I need their contacts smiley
lol u wan suck them dry abi
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by PrinceMario(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
EgusiSoup:
.they are just laughing at the dullard.

A burukutu drunk burantashi sipping cow!
Bitterness at it peak. I don't if you'll can long with such great bile in you. Take it or leave it,PMB will be there till 2023. Let that sink into your skull.
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by princemeadow(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
mostyg:
Bukola: Who could have taught that I will still be here as the 'cinate' President?
Yakubu: Me too, upon all the enemies that opposed our bid within the party.

Bukola: O boy! anything for Christmas?
Yakubu: Let's wait till the end of the presentation and see if the budget captures that..
Like seriously he said that?
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by buoye1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
EgusiSoup:

You killed Bubu mehn! Body odour never reach your side
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
chimere66:
Senate President Bukola Saraki and Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara, Dogara were pictured today smiling as President Muhammadu Buhari presents the N6.08 trillion 2016 budget budget before a joint session of the National Assembly. 

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/12/bukola-saraki-and-yakubu-dogara.html
grin Me self dey laugh ma own,hehehe!.
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Kk4(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nigerian youths are languishing in the streets and these old greedy individuals are shining their 32. SMH

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Iyoma2(f): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
siri soudad pipe handared en pipty millian, 3.5m, we will kiriate mua jobs in ze educajin secta. oops add ur own.
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by prof12(m): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Ayaaa..
Ebi like say the success of PMB de give sleepless night ooh
When better go begin land no eva try to enjoy am with us.
You this ogogoro drinker. Sorry for your life.
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by sam90s(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
You're so dumb you actually think that's an insult,
and by the way, Burantashi is a chewing stick not a drink.

EgusiSoup:

Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by BABANGBALI: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
janellemonae:

lmao!
pls help me deliver my message to the MURDERator say ban dey hungry me
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Vicati: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lanre4uonly:
It shows that President Buhari is humble irrespective of his status as the number one citizen of this great country and his respect for the laid down rules and regulations of the National Assembly. God bless Nigeria.

No be humility ωε won chop Oo°˚˚˚° ,,,,,!! He should fulfill his campaign promises!!!
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
EgusiSoup:

am sure you are referring to ur Father and not my president
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Kazrem(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
So because the President was reading the budget they should all be frown and look sternly? Una no get work.
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Babaji111(m): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
Then where is Buhari in the pix? It seems they were sharing jokes before the arrival of his excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, Comander in Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by billyG(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ibime:
I dont know where finance minister found N6trn from.

Naija will not get close to that this year.
Mumu!that Budget is 4 next year,dey are using what remain of pdp battered Budget.
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by warriiboguy: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
mostyg:
Bukola: Who could have taught that I will still be here as the 'cinate' President?
Yakubu: Me too, upon all the enemies that opposed our bid within the party.

Bukola: O boy! anything for Christmas?
Yakubu: Let's wait till the end of the presentation and see if the budget captures that..
Thought not 'taught'
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Profyxcholar(m): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
EgusiSoup:

How can u get to the top in future when u are calling ur president a dullard

U need sense,look for some1 to lend u.
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Ama80(f): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
VampireeM:
Handsome Influential men of the propaganda party(APC).. I need their contacts smiley
let me know as soon as u have them.
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by swaggprofessor(m): 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
VampireeM:
yes ooo n they will definitely take ur puss to beta places. I rest my case...........
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by proprince(m): 5:11am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by kosokoadeyemi: 6:02am On Dec 23, 2015
What is laughing about to steal no way for you in apc,go back to pdp
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by seunlly(m): 7:47am On Dec 23, 2015
Wetin DAT one ft concern me
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by mostyg(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2015
warriiboguy:

Thought not 'taught'

My mistake...
Re: Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget by Adeevah(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
chesterlee:

You can't even spell a simple word like 'cursed'

Almajiri graduate!!!
continue checking your dictionary when I am busy employing Biafran graduates like you

We Miss You: Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Kwarans As He Arrives Ilorin (Videos, Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos)