Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Is She Up To Something? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Up To Something? (557 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Up To Something? by vybzkartel: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
I don't know this girl who is likely to be in her early or mid twenties. LAST week my wife travelled with my little daughter. This girl was in my house asking about my little daughter who is just two years old. Just this morning, just after my wife left the house for work, I heard a knock on my door. I went to check and it was this lady again. This time she is asking for her Christmas present, which I told her to wait till 25 the. She kept insisting till I left her and entered my room. What could she be up to? Why doesn't she do that when my wife is there. I don't wanna cheat on my wife. Please advise a brother.
Re: Is She Up To Something? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy
she wants you hot grin
Re: Is She Up To Something? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
grin in lionel richie's voice "stalk on me" thats exactly what we are seeing. Meanwhile why not ask her now??
Re: Is She Up To Something? by utenwuson: 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
just give her any gift n stop thinking about cheating here! she jst ask for a gift, ur mind don go kpekus!
Re: Is She Up To Something? by vybzkartel: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
utenwuson:
just give her any gift n stop thinking about cheating here! she jst ask for a gift, ur mind don go kpekus!

If she wants me.. Giving her a gift will make her think I am interested too
Re: Is She Up To Something? by obiorathesubtle: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bro.. Don't be a pvssy.. Pull out your dick and phuc daht bich!
Re: Is She Up To Something? by chynie: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
u have a dirty mind bro

though be careful
Re: Is She Up To Something? by sEGXY2(m): 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
With the description up there, ah don't think she wana fuq u, you're the one who's habouring some nasty thought.
Re: Is She Up To Something? by maputohq: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
change am for am.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Show Love On Christmas Day / Dilemma Of A 13 Year Old Girl And Expert Advise / LADIES; Why Do U Lyk Guys Dat Re Gud In Bed, But U Claim 2 Hate S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.