Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Y2k Gal ....and...boy 90s. Trending The Hip-hop Culture. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y2k Gal ....and...boy 90s. Trending The Hip-hop Culture. (475 Views)

What Happens When A Guy Seeks 2 Date A Girl With Y2k Mentality In D 90s ( / A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards / Difference Between Boyfriend And Boy Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y2k Gal ....and...boy 90s. Trending The Hip-hop Culture. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Y2K GAL AND THE BOY 90s.TRENDING THE HIP-HOP CULTURE?

Back in the days, the days of Baggy trousers, Punk hair style, Break Dance and Sesame Street. THE 90ssssssssss of course!!!

Their path crossed again and his heart MELTED away. The most beautiful girl at school just cat walked by.

"O! My crush! Well, I need not rush". He thought to himself.

So, he looked at his wrist watch and said: "O! It's the 90s, some serious CALCULATIONS must be done".

A. Should I write her a love letter?
B. Call her on land line?
C. Walk up to her?
D. Go to her house?

PLAN C: "Yarinya inna son ki" He walked up to her.

His crush blushed like a young bride on her wedding night and kept just mute☺.

"Does that mean a YES"

Silence remained.

Well, Plan D should be able to confirm my fate with her, he nodded his head.

I must have to go to the house where she stays. He said to himself.

Back in the 90s, person no dey get liver like that o to go babe house😮? U go dey fear, fear if her papa catch you. Den-den-den......😷

90s was the days of writting endless love letters. Sometimes, you go write letter taya so teh.......and babe go still dey do you yanga.

Data captured and signal showed that her father has travelled...................THANK GOD AT LAST.

Got the address and went one day. You know, those days you must buy like dem biscuits or sweets, chewing gum......... as gate pass to find your way through small small pikins outside wey you go send go call your babe for you.

So, he sent the little chap to go call her.

"Pls, tell .........................that................... is waiting for her outside". The little boy was on his way to call her but was called back.

"Come, come. I say COME! Abi you deaf?"

Young boy turned back with a frown but still came back. Seeing his face turned red. He thought what to do. "Thank God, I bought two biscuits instead of one, my maths was right". His mind told him.

"I just say make I add this biscuit plus the one I already gave you ne".

The little boy's face lightened again.

"Please, I just want to CONFIRM abeg talk true, has daddy travelled or is he still around?"

"EH, GOOD MAKE PERSON DOUBLE CHECK O! MAKE YAWA NO GAS".

Which really was his intention for calling him back.

The MESSENGER OF LOVE delivered the message and his job was done.

Waiting, waiting, waiting, the guy in his baggies and face cap kept on waiting.............😞😞😣 (no bi you go find babe?)

At last, an envelope was sent to him, from his crush through her brother whom he also had earlier sent to her.

He opened the envelope and "YE KPA!!! OMO!!! WAYO!!! WETIN BE DIS?? 😳😳😳😳😳,🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻💨 he took to his heels......................RUNNING SO FAST AS IF HE WAS BEING CHASED BY DRACULA. Panting and panting until he was exhausted and had to just fall on the ground under the mango tree. HE MANAGED TO CHECK HIS WRIST WATCH AGAIN WHICH BUT SHOWED Y2K. Didn't it show the 90ssssss that last time😕?

There were on lookers around who noticed his flight and were taken aback.

Noticed that he had dropped an envelop on the ground before he took his flight.

"So, why did he run away". His crush was wondering why? She's been looking through the window from her father's house all that while.

"But, i just FLASHED him, that:

YES!!!! THAT I CONCUR.

YES!!! THAT I AGREE.

YES!!! THAT I ACCEPT.

YES!!! I DIG.

"So, WHY him come dey run"?😞

One of the onlookers went to pick the envelop to see what was in it that could have caused such a fright and flight?

What he found were, 3 pictures enclosed and all of them were NUDE pix of the girl next door the Baggy boy's crush. The onlooker didn't say much a word except. "Hmm! HIP-HOP CULTURE!!!".

Its called a TREND.

The young chap thought it was in the 90s. He didn't check the time well enough on his wrist watch. So he programmed his mindset to the 90s settings of romance. Never knowing that the trend had CHANGED.........its Y2K.

If it were to be a today's guy, a Y2K GUY. He would have kissed the pictures in happiness and say "mission accomplished" and when ever he goes another time, if kept waiting for too long, and perhaps complain. Y2K GAL may send to him in an enclosement something to keep him busy, such as her panties for him to sniff for the time being.

"Hmm, Our HIP-HOP culture is a trend indeed and to what END

TO GO DINE IN HELL? V.I.P CORNER WITH THE DEVIL

May Allah save you and I. Amin

Face book, Skype, 2 Go, Whatsup..........etc, ..........etc................and then comes a friendship request. You click accept and after the first few coversations. Y2K GALS fit just start to dey peel like banana for you. SHOWING YOU EVERYTHING FOR HEAD TO TOE, PLUS THEIR KPOMO TOO.

This is the world we are living in today. A world of one night stand!!! Trending towards make we dey enter through back door, anal sex. GOD PUNISH UNA. There is no more SHAME..........MORAL IS ALL ROT.

The 90s guy see dey kpomo and other commodities for envelop. Him run like mad man because that wasn't the mainstream culture in his days. He saw it as a VIRUS, he wasn't programmed to comply.

AND TRUELY IT IS A VIRUS. YES INDEED EATING TODAYS GENERATION UP.

No more DIGNITY for most ladies NUDITY is now their PRIDE.

Has HIP-HOP CULTURE come to stay so we play?

Hmm!!!

What a world we are living in today. WITHOUT SHAME, NO MORAL. ALL IS LOST.

Ya Allah, Ya Rahaman The Beneficient, Ya Raheem The Merciful. Guide us on the path of your righteousness to your Forgiveness and save us from the blazing flame. IT SEEMS WE HAVE ALL BECOME SO INSANE. Amin
Re: Y2k Gal ....and...boy 90s. Trending The Hip-hop Culture. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
What the actual fuckery ?
Re: Y2k Gal ....and...boy 90s. Trending The Hip-hop Culture. by obiorathesubtle: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bullshiit has a new appearance undecided
Re: Y2k Gal ....and...boy 90s. Trending The Hip-hop Culture. by onyee25(f): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Things Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend / New Year Resolution / When You Finally Face Your Fears (must Watch Video For All Parent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.