Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing (27636 Views)

National Assembly Earmarks N6.4bn For Cars / Power Failure: Fashola Gets 30-day Ultimatum To Revive Power Sector Or Resign / PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by coolitempa(f): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
When you consider the fact that fashola controlled a bigger budget as governor of lagos state...then you will realise that some governors are more powerful than ministers... angry
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Pidggin(f): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Niger-Delta/South East see our wealth going to South west/North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by ritux: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
I have always criticised Bubu but I will give him kudos for raising the capital expenditure to 30%.

Bubu you try.

But waiting for the day capital expenditure 50% = Recurrent expenditure 50%.
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by totit: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Pidggin:
Niger-Delta/South East see our wealth going to South west/North

Whose wealth, what wealth do SE have,can you enlighten us?

Yeeboos are funny people wahalai cheesy angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Pidggin(f): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
totit:

Whose wealth, what wealth do SE have,can you enlighten us?

Yeeboos are funny people wahalai cheesy angry grin grin grin

What did the North contribute to the billions being shared?
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by totit: 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Pidggin:

What did the North contribute to the billions being shared?

And SE?
I believe they pay tax too?
Please be specific since you were quick to point finger at both SW and the North!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by peleson: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
geesilver:
Fashola we believe you are capable base on your track record in lagos state. All we want is result, we don't care what it takes to get the job done. Ensure that @ the end of this administration we can be guarantee ( least 12-16 hours regular supply of electricity in a day otherwise all your past achievement would be seen as a scam.
U don't care what it takes? All u guys are after is how the money is shared and not how it is made.
The money comes from Niger Delta oil. That is the HOW u don't care about!
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by namdo(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
omohayek:
This is still only $1.5 billion we're talking about, to provide infrastructure for 170 million Nigerians. Without foreign investment it won't be nearly enough to do more than patch up the most pressing problems, and for that to happen Nigeria needs to make it easier for foreigners to start businesses, obtain permits and move money in/out of the country - all matters which are out of Fashola's control.
NO. He can deal with it eventually. He is capable.
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by OShepherd: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
Na make e reach us o else plenty ppl go witness candle dan Nepa next yr o! Lols!
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by dignity33: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
N100million for personal website, now a kilometer of road will be N1billion
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by ajuwarhodes(f): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
obaiIaIa:

Haaaaa.. Thieves... #OILGRABBERS...LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S

LAND...DEAL WITH IT!

How come every other states is people's land,and only Lagos state wld be no mans land? Can't u smell ur stupidity by urself?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by ba7man(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
anonimi:

Yes na- the way he delivered on light rail after chopping $1 billion World Bank loan, nor be so
Or have you seen any light rail moving passengers in Lagos ni?
Bros, shine your eyes well well oh. Don't allow propaganda and photocracy to DECEIVE you oh!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986954_227085_217133764973083_1665116_n_jpg748f7881e9a4a7029d746ce618b9e883

www.nairaland.com/attachments/986970_226204_217133461639780_436735_n_jpg881704f0a82d9e191193a6cb576f8d24

* In January 2013, i.e. some two years after the Toronto visit, our "excellent" former governor said the trains will be ready by June, i.e. five months after the unsolicited statement, based on his inspection & assessment of work done so far at the time =>

* Last year, our fine-boy-no-pimples former Misita Gomina confessed he had already spent a whopping sum of N160 billion on the light rail that was supposed to be in use since June 2013. Depending on the exchange rate he used that could be $1 billion to $1.2 billion spent shocked

As of today, we nor see train, even sef all the billion, billion $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ don disappear enter Toronto. We prayer be sey make dem nor turn around small time sey na bad business like the N8 billion Sunborn floating hotel angry angry

In fact the new governor, Ambode now dey tell us sey na to restructure the financing and delivery will be in 18 months time. Laakulilai, we don suffer finish in the hands of these SCAM masters and smooth operators => embarassed

Una wey sabi financial management small go know sey the man just dey tell us sey money don finish dem must BORROW plenty $$$$$$$$$$$ loan again to have any hope whatsoever of using the trains in 18 months lohun lohun far away longest time!
Can anyone reconcile the fact that the federal government approved LASG's World Bank loan for this project yet the new governor dey spin us long tales of no federal support. He must think we are all baby pikins wey mama fit tell FAKE tory angry
you come with all this copy and paste, work so hard to type epistles............. share the post and you get no love??

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by anonimi: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
ba7man:
you come with all this copy and paste, work so hard to type epistles............. share the post and you get no love??

If your participation on NL is solely about getting some love, I wish you luck.
Mine is NOT.
It is largely about sharing information about our leaders looters that they would wish we did not remember. You will do yourself (and fellow NLers) a great service by pointing out any element of what I posted that is not TRUE.
Cheers.
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by ba7man(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
anonimi:

If your participation on NL is solely about getting some love, I wish you luck.
Mine is NOT.
Cheers.
Na O. Y. O you dey lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
cizy:

So to your short mind, you beautiful eh? grin cheesy undecided
Are u pained or what or should I call it jealousy?
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Horlaz(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
obaiIaIa:

Haaaaa.. Thieves... #OILGRABBERS...LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S

LAND...DEAL WITH IT!
foryour mind abi,who come dey rule lagos? Igbo or yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by emzila(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
now I have a president. any government interested in development must show interest in capital expenditure unlike the other PHd holder. hope Nigerian can see now that it is not all about certificate?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
Horlaz:
foryour mind abi,who come dey rule lagos? Igbo or yoruba?
please help me ask him.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by WaffenSS(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
obaiIaIa:
Niger Delta money...chai

Income from oil is not up to 15% of the budget.
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by bookeglobal: 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Amberon: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
if you have nothing to say then keep quiet. You refused to accept that its Niger Delta money but want to claim Lagos as Yoruba land. silly ass!
Yemmyoo7:
Keep dreaming. When you are awake, please notify me.#joker
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Amberon: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
dude, 90% of Nigeria's revenue comes from crude oil, deal with it or use the lagoon.
texazzpete:

Out of the 6 trillion naira budget, less than 1 trillion comes from crude oil sales revenue.

It's more OUR tax money than 'Niger Delta money', slowpoke.
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by ajigin: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
omohayek:
This is still only $1.5 billion we're talking about, to provide infrastructure for 170 million Nigerians. Without foreign investment it won't be nearly enough to do more than patch up the most pressing problems, and for that to happen Nigeria needs to make it easier for foreigners to start businesses, obtain permits and move money in/out of the country - all matters which are out of Fashola's control.
MAN,YOU SEE THE ISSUE OF INFRASTRUCTURE EVEN THE WHOLE BUDGET CANNOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM,THE GOVT IS BRINGING IN SOME POLICIES THAT WILL FINANCE OTHER PROJECTS E.G TOLL GATES, PPP AND LOTS MORE
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Babaji111(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
Let him utilise it well as he has a great task ahead of him. I believe in him though.
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
Amberon:
if you have nothing to say then keep quiet. You refused to accept that its Niger Delta money but want to claim Lagos as Yoruba land. silly ass!
if am not mistaken, we have had three democratically elected governors in Lagos state of which they are all Yorubas. If Lagos is no mans land as u claim, how come no other tribe as emerged as the governor of Lagos. I think u are d silly ass

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by cizy: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yemmyoo7:
Are u pained or what or should I call it jealousy?

Pain ke? Jealousy ke? Muhahahahahaha

I done dash you one like for your DP, but you no too fine as that guy been tell you oh, you just fine small.. grin cheesy shocked
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Khez: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
Pls where's even the money for 10thousand police recruitment?

Abi they don forget?

Wetin 51billion go do?
studio14:
Defence 134.6b army, navy, air force. Interior 53.1b police, immigration, customs, fire service, prisons, road safety, vio, this money to small for interior police go still de harass people for road the money no go do them
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Judeblade24(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
As far its baba raji fashola,i av no fears
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Reference(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
Peanuts. All that can't even deliver 500 megawatts of power that even the smallest states like Cross-river needs to float. There just must be another way to develop. Ideas must be generated.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
cizy:

Pain ke? Jealousy ke? Muhahahahahaha

I done dash you one like for your DP, but you no too fine as that guy been tell you oh, you just fine small.. grin cheesy shocked
wetin concern u if I no too fine or not.How does it affect your personality?
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Khez:
Pls where's even the money for 10thousand police recruitment?

Abi they don forget?

Wetin 51billion go do?
I read 134b or so in vanguard 51 is a mistake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency / Ekweremadu: Why Age Limit For Senate, Governorship Were Retained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.