Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing (27634 Views)

National Assembly Earmarks N6.4bn For Cars / Power Failure: Fashola Gets 30-day Ultimatum To Revive Power Sector Or Resign / PDP Chieftain Criticizes Buhari Over Allocation Of N39.4bn For Oil Exploration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Khez: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
studio14:
I read 134b or so in vanguard 51 is a mistake

Ohok, so it covers the police money ye?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by billyG(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
omohayek:
This is still only $1.5 billion we're talking about, to provide infrastructure for 170 million Nigerians. Without foreign investment it won't be nearly enough to do more than patch up the most pressing problems, and for that to happen Nigeria needs to make it easier for foreigners to start businesses, obtain permits and move money in/out of the country - all matters which are out of Fashola's control.
Plus d $2.1billn PDP-gej-dasuki loot mKing $3.6
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by gottliebglobal(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
What is the plan to cover the 2.2 Trillion deficit ?
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yemmyoo7:
Hi handsome
why is your bag still having the tag that it came with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by bizgai(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
seunmsg:
Good way to start but we can do better than this in subsequent years. Nigeria needs massive infrastructural development to make any meaningful progress. In the nearest future, we should commit over two trillion naira to power, works and housing.
LET'S SEE HOW THIS GOES AT LEAST FOE A START
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by cizy: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yemmyoo7:
wetin concern u if I no too fine or not.How does it affect your personality?

Hahahaha, e no affect me at all, my dear, na you e affect oh jare.. I just dey help pity you grin :Ddear.. wink smiley
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by cizy: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
PROVACATEUR:

Are you trying to insinuate that my friend works at a boutique, hence decided to borrow one handbag (from the boutique) for her outing? grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by btoks: 1:51am On Dec 23, 2015
bizgai:
LET'S SEE HOW THIS GOES AT LEAST FOE A START
It'll be good to see how it goes for a start, however Nigeria does need MASSIVE infrastructure development with a huge budget and clever financing to have any significant impact. By way of comparison, the proposed High Speed Rail network in UK will cost £40bn to build over next 10 years.This project alone is more than the entire works/power/transport budget over the same period at current rates.
One just hopes that this works budget and others are put to good use and over time revenues increase in the country to effect a bigger budget.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2015
cizy:

Are you trying to insinuate that my friend works at a boutique, hence decided to borrow one handbag (from the boutique) for her outing? grin cheesy
if u had zoomed it you would have known it was a campaign sticker. why are you even deviating from the topic?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
its a campaign sicker.
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
its a campaign sticker.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by cizy: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2015
Yemmyoo7:
if u had zoomed it you would have known it was a campaign sticker. why are you even deviating from the topic?

Because I like you and your "dark" skin, even tho you appear as a mini bigot.. tongue cheesy
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2015
cizy:

Hahahaha, e no affect me at all, my dear, na you e affect oh jare.. I just dey help pity you grin :Ddear.. wink smiley
pity your life and the ugly ladies in your family and stop having headache on top my look.
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by cizy: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2015
Yemmyoo7:
pity your life and the ugly ladies in your family and stop having headache on top my look.

Swirry, it hasn't gotten to that extent na.. grin

The ladies in my family are probably your mum and aunt's mate oh, but I will forgive that reckless statement of yours.. smiley

I love you pass my boxers! grin cheesy

Oya talk your own! grin
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2015
cizy:

Swirry, it hasn't gotten to that extent na.. grin

The ladies in my family are probably your mum and aunt's mate oh, but I will forgive that reckless statement of yours.. smiley

I love you pass my boxers! grin cheesy

Oya talk your own! grin
you started it. I was on my own when you came to mock my look. Anyways merry Christmas in advance #NoBadBlood.
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2015
cizy:

Because I like you and your "dark" skin, even tho you appear as a mini bigot.. tongue cheesy
mini bigot ko maxi bigot ni. Bye and have a nice day
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by cizy: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2015
Yemmyoo7:
you started it. I was on my own when you came to mock my look. Anyways merry Christmas in advance #NoBadBlood.

LoL! Do you know why I jokingly attacked you (everything was just jokes)? Cuz you look so much like my ex, Mariam.. I swear, I thought she was the one at first glance.. cheesy grin
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2015
cizy:

LoL! Do you know why I jokingly attacked you (everything was just jokes)? Cuz you look so much like my ex, Mariam.. I swear, I thought she was the one at first glance.. cheesy grin
joke indeed
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2015
cizy:

Joke indeed
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by cizy: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2015
Yemmyoo7:
Joke indeed

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yemmyoo7:
its a campaign sticker.
I'm not buying your fake story. Return the bag to its shelf
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by mikolo80: 6:17am On Dec 24, 2015
obaiIaIa:

Lagos belongs to all Nigerians...Get that!!!
yes it does, not to igbotica but everybody. unless war breaks out then they will pursue all of una
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by mikolo80: 6:21am On Dec 24, 2015
omohayek:
This is still only $1.5 billion we're talking about, to provide infrastructure for 170 million Nigerians. Without foreign investment it won't be nearly enough to do more than patch up the most pressing problems, and for that to happen Nigeria needs to make it easier for foreigners to start businesses, obtain permits and move money in/out of the country - all matters which are out of Fashola's control.
No be mega profits dem go make,.... eheen make dem pay the 'cost of doing business ' and see weda dem no go collect all dia papers overnight. bag you go road safety to collect drivers licence? abegi mowu hia word. if they want to invest we're open for business otherwise they should get lost if they can't stand the kitchen heat
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by mikolo80: 6:26am On Dec 24, 2015
Love Machine:
With the way he inflated the construction of one borehole for a whopping #130m and designed his personal website for #78m,i don't trust brf with public funds.The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.And buhari still see him as saint.
bros as tinubu warned him during his first term, grammar and good works will not win you election in Nigeria. you gas share moni during election cos Our ppl hungry and don't care about development. so you just have to 'steal' money for sharing. I know it's sad but it's the truth. look at how long it took buhari, and only with tinubu 'stolen ' money at that. so it's just the way it is at this point in time. hopefully it will change in the future
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by mikolo80: 6:26am On Dec 24, 2015
Love Machine:
With the way he inflated the construction of one borehole for a whopping #130m and designed his personal website for #78m,i don't trust brf with public funds.The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.And buhari still see him as saint.
bros as tinubu warned him during his first term, grammar and good works will not win you election in Nigeria. you gas share moni during election cos Our ppl hungry and don't care about development. so you just have to 'steal' money for sharing. I know it's sad but it's the truth. look at how long it took buhari, and only with tinubu 'stolen ' money at that. so it's just the way it is at this point in time. hopefully it will change in the future but for now this is the reality
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by obaiIaIa(m): 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
mikolo80:
yes it does, not to igbotica but everybody. unless war breaks out then they will pursue all of una

Lagos belongs to the Edos
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by mikolo80: 2:55am On Feb 27, 2016
obaiIaIa:

Lagos belongs to the Edos
wen jungle mature we go find out abi
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by obaiIaIa(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2016
mikolo80:
wen jungle mature we go find out abi

From who?
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by mikolo80: 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2016
obaiIaIa:

From who?
who you claim say get Lagos
Re: Fashola Gets N433.4bn For Power, Works And Housing by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:00am On Feb 28, 2016
obaiIaIa:
Niger Delta money...chai

Yes sir..Shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Intensify Operations Against Boko Haram Terrorists. See Photos / Buhari Appoints 41 Non-Career & 1 Career Ambassadors, Seeks Senate's Approval / Kogi Governorship Crisis: Audu’s Camp Rejects Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.