Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP (47509 Views)

Big Fraud In Buhari's 2017 National Budget Exposed...see Shocking Details / Buhari’s Budget A Big Fraud’ – PDP / Buhari’s Budget A Big Fraud’ – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by wristbangle: 6:50am On Dec 23, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Atleast Apc govs should use AkwaIbom as Standard and try to make their states like that before talking about Change!

The current development in ogun state has outclassed all the development PDP state have ruled and currently ruling.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2015
wristbangle:

The current development in ogun state has outclassed all the development PDP state have ruled and currently ruling.
Ogun state home of ritualist? Is dat Apc development?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by ehissi(m): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2015
satmaniac:

Go back and read the news link u provided in your post. You misunderstood the PDP membership part.

No I didn't!! PDP was always known as the party of the Ex-generals! From babangida to obasanjo even to buhari; its just that the party system was loaded some much political heavy weight as at 1999 that lobbying was cumbersome and financially tasking!!

Buhari never stood a chance there, the same way with Babangida and that's why Buhari left there
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by wristbangle: 6:59am On Dec 23, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ogun state home of ritualist? Is dat Apc development?

When last did u visit ogun? Perhaps u are catching harmattan at your village.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by wristbangle: 7:01am On Dec 23, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lagos is a federal Capital,how many other Apc states performed? Osun?

I was at ABA and I can't but weap at their deplorable situation.
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2015
wristbangle:

When last did u visit ogun? Perhaps u are catching harmattan at your village.
Same way Apc claimed Osun Igr was higher than d whole SE,now d truth is out,they can't even pay salaries,perharps u don't travel out of ur village in Ogun,I can't come to Ogun,cos I don't want to loose my head to ritualist!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2015
wristbangle:

I was at ABA and I can't but weap at their deplorable situation.
Aba economy alone,is more Vibrant than Ogun,atleast d Youths are gainfully making their money from their business,not Ogun state indigenes dat rely on Rituals for money!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by wristbangle: 7:07am On Dec 23, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Aba economy alone,is more Vibrant than Ogun,atleast d Youths are gainfully making their money from their business,not Ogun state indigenes dat rely on Rituals for money!

Ogun state remains the most industrialised state in Nigeria, remember!

Meanwhile you guys are gifted in drug trafficking and robbery.
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:09am On Dec 23, 2015
wristbangle:

Ogun state remains the most industrialised state in Nigeria, remember!

Meanwhile you guys are gifted in drug trafficking and robbery.
The most Industrialised with most Ritualist,same way Apc claims Osun economy is bigger than d whole SE, but Anambra just bought Osun bonds from d market!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by Protein01(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2015
bnovative:
It's even more pathetic that the brainwashed followers don't understand the grave danger this fraud of a budget portend.
Nigeria is doomed!!!
RIP to the future!

Analyse ur opinion....SEER!
God Bless Nigeria!
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by wristbangle: 7:17am On Dec 23, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same way Apc claimed Osun Igr was higher than d whole SE,now d truth is out,they can't even pay salaries,perharps u don't travel out of ur village in Ogun,I can't come to Ogun,cos I don't want to loose my head to ritualist!

I can't afford to loose my money and life to your robbery attack on express road.

Even some of your kins men are scared of going home becos u are glorified alingo who throw object on vehicle to somersault hence steal from the innocent.

Yes I agreed Osun is in crisis but your states are also owing their employees some months salary.

Meanwhile I travelled through your states but I do not envy you people.
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by wristbangle: 7:19am On Dec 23, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The most Industrialised with most Ritualist,same way Apc claims Osun economy is bigger than d whole SE, but Anambra just bought Osun bonds from d market!

LOL I like the way you argued but it's meaningless brother. Lol can u provide the source where Anambra bought Osun bonds? Also these ritualists happens to be your kinsmen cool
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 23, 2015
APCLyingBastard:

Because you have no answers.

How will you fund a 7 trillion naira budget when your main earnings is down.
It is 6.8 tN nt 7.0... Dasuki-like behaviour
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by sammybrandy(m): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2015
Since they have been arresting and trying the looters how many have gone to jail or how much have they recovered from the stolen billions...hope u know the EFCC are not saints some of the staffs are recruited from our NPF which u know Nigerians has a long time lost confidence in them. How many of the former APC governors has been invited by EFCC for accountability questioning? Witch hunting government!
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by SAMATC(m): 7:54am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2015
wristbangle:

I can't afford to loose my money and life to your robbery attack on express road.

Even some of your kins men are scared of going home becos u are glorified alingo who throw object on vehicle to somersault hence steal from the innocent.

Yes I agreed Osun is in crisis but your states are also owing their employees some months salary.

Meanwhile I travelled through your states but I do not envy you people.
I travelled to ur states too,and wept with d no of brown roof I saw in dis modern age!
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by magzey: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Well tested hands like the hands Of Dasuki, Dokpesi, and Deziani Mmadueke??

PDP is just a Useless and Moronic party controlled by touts..

Just Take A look at the Useless faces behind the Moronic party!
I JUST CANT STOP LAFFING. grin grin[color=#006600][/color]

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by hassan85(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2015
SAMATC:

You are always a negative critic.
Really? that's wat u ve noticed? u are oyo
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by wristbangle: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I travelled to ur states too,and wept with d no of brown roof I saw in dis modern age!

LOL. What can we say about an eroded infested lands.
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2015
wristbangle:

LOL. What can we say about an eroded infested lands.
Lol,I only hear dat in d media,but ur brown roof is so visual to everybody
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by wristbangle: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lol,I only hear dat in d media,but ur brown roof is so visual to everybody

LOL It was obvious when I passed thru anambra route heading to Enugu when I saw some part of the road galloped and deepened like a valley.

Anyway how we dey celebrate xmas? I wan invite u make u come chop goat head and pepper soup. wink
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2015
APCLyingBastard:
By this time next year, what is happening in Osun will be affecting the FG.
..Nope,it would rather will be affecting you saddist.
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by bnovative(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2015
wristbangle:

When GEJ had it on the platter of gold(110 dollars per barrel), the clueless one allow his spirited corrupt people around to squander our resources, wealth, etc anyhow.

I am not fully in support of this administration but so far they have not spend anyhow just like PDP era.
I'm sure when u are refering to pdp, u don't think it should include the current members of apc. I can safely conclude that if dasuki were to join apc now, u will not consider him as one of the bad guys that squandered naija. I hail una!!!
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by PMIcon(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2015
Buhari's government is not like PDP's. If you are fraudulent, you like to think that everyone else is.
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by dazdilijae(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2015
ehissi:
Sometimes I Laugh when I hear people talk of APC and PDP and leave out the real issues that are the focus of a debate in an annoymous forum line Nairaland.

Don't get me wrong; I see nothing wrong with somebody just supporting Buhari's government in a presidential election just because he likes Buhari, but when I see people harp so much on the PDP/APC affliation; then I feel tempted to ask!

In the midst of all this party bickering; how many people even realise that Buhari was actually a former card carrying member of the PDP?? tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/174931/quit-anpp-ume-ezeoke-tells-buhari

I guess many people - including all the juvenile political critics of the individual parties - don't even know that the only reason he left PDP for ANPP back then, which is still the same reason he left ANPP for CPC which eventually merged with other parties to form APC is because he complained bitterly that at every turn he wasn't made the party flag bearer for presidential elections!

He has always made it clear, in every political party he goes that he wants to rule this country and I believe somehow God has blessed him with that opportunity; from May 29 to December 29 will mark exactly 7 months, by december 29 his government will be 7 months old!!

It is time for the fellow to encourage his members of his kitchen cabinet to shut up and get to work and stop wasting precious time bickering over trivialities that bear no value on the lives of average Nigerians!!

Hmm very correct information so PMB was PDP 2 cheesy
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by PMIcon(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2015
We have a thoughtful government now. Hope some people will at least promote trust in government and not continue to divide Nigeria with reckless propaganda.
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2015
Sometimes I wonder about the calibre of people who post on nairaland... I can't believe that some fools here see nothing wrong in borrowing N2trillion to fund a 1yr budget. Instead of hurriedlY diversifying the economY bY exploitiNg selected mineral resources, a govt bereft of ideas has come to take Nigeria 10yrs backward. And some braiNwashed idiots here are defending this fraud. RuBBisH
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by chernest2002: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2015
I will comment by this time next year but I don't trust Apc
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by ehissi(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2015
dazdilijae:

Hmm very correct information so PMB was PDP 2 cheesy

As at 1999 yes!!
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by spinoff: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2015
hassan85:
Works, Power and Housing 433.4 billion Naira
Transport 202.0 billion Naira
Interior 53.1 billion Naira
Special Intervention Programs 300 billion Naira
Education 369.6 billion Naira
Defence 294.5 billion Naira
Health 221.7 billion Naira
Ministry of Interior 145.3 billion Naira

Since Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello which government ever took Education and Health as seriously as d APC government?

Honestly, PDP are really sick. Rather Dan learn to keep quiet, dey sprew trash always. well EFCC is coming for all of u. In Buharis voice "where ever Nigerias wealths are hidden, we must get dem no matter wat" so all keep wailing.
Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by ehissi(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2015
Realman87:
Sometimes I wonder about the calibre of people who post on nairaland... I can't believe that some fools here see nothing wrong in borrowing N2trillion to fund a 1yr budget. Instead of hurriedlY diversifying the economY bY exploitiNg selected mineral resources, a govt bereft of ideas has come to take Nigeria 10yrs backward. And some braiNwashed idiots here are defending this fraud. RuBBisH

The real truth is that there is nothing wrong with any government borrowing to fund a budget! It is the standard practice everywhere in the world including Nigeria!!

In truth what you find out is that Nations present their reserves as well as their annual budget - clearly citing their projected income in the budget - as basis for obtaining such loans!!

In this case, what is Buhari using the #2Trillion to fund? Capital expenditure?? In the 2015 budget presented by jonathan, capital expenditure was at #557Billion; in this 2016 budget presented by Buhari, capital expenditure is projected at #1.8Trillion - which begs the question; What the Bloody hell is wrong with him?? And he is going to take a loan of #2Trillion Naira to fund it!!

They Obviously wanna use the Money in the Budget to fund white elephant projects so that Lai Mohammed can continue to say Buhari is working and Jonathan is the cause of the lapses in the presnt government - But Jona get power sha grin!!

What windows for diversification of the economy and investment are captured in this mumu "Budget of Change"??

When there is no money, or source of income is low, you borrow money only when you have a clear cut idea of where to invest such funds, so that you can repay your debt gradually when you start receiving profit and be supporting your already existing source of income!

But when your salary or source of income has been slashed by more than 50% and you hurriedly take a loan to build a house, using the bulk of the funds, with the argument that it would afford you an opportunity to stop paying huge sums of money on rent; or you use the money to change your children from one government secondary school to an expensive private school on the ground that good education is of serious; What will you tell the owner of the funds when he asks for his money??

You borrow #2Trillion and use #1.8Trillion out of it to fund only Capital expenditure!!

Which type of mumu Change is this one??
What type of Somebody is this one?? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Budget Is A Big Fraud - PDP by thunderrider: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
fineguy11:
pls go check ur facts,the US is not the largest exporter of crude oil.

Kindly check the websites below

http://www.commodityonline.com/news/us-becomes--largest-exporter-of-gasoline-from-largest-consumer-38747-3-38748.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N0I51IX20131015

And if you still want more this can be easily provided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue / Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos / LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.