Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village (6190 Views)

Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary / 14 Images You’ll Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by Orator2383: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
I was reading this article in one of the popular blogs about an event going on in computer Village, Ikeja. Which I believe is cool

TECNO Mobile will be shutting down computer village for two days with unmatched fun and gifts.

You can’t afford to miss this one! Starting Tuesday (today) 22nd December, 2015. TECNO Mobile leads the jolly troupe of the Ikeja Computer village carnival as the colorful event enters its second day.

It’s going to be an electrifying two days of music, fun, games and fantastic prizes. The host, TECNO Mobile will be doling out prizes to winners who play fun games at the carnival ground and also to shoppers that buy any of the mobile maker’s smart phone products during the carnival.

Make computer village your last stop; there are great prizes to be won!

The goodie bag is simply big enough for everyone! Prizes to be won include TECNO phones, WinPad 10, 8H and 7C tablets, genuine SYINIX home appliances, ORAIMO selfie sticks, power banks and 32GB SD cards, and much more.

You don’t want to miss out on Wednesday’s raffle draw

Wednesday 23rd December, 2015 TECNO Mobile will cap the event with a mega draw at noon (12:00pm) when lucky participants and shoppers stand a chance of winning Big time gifts like Freezers, Home theaters and the latest TECNO WinPad10 2-in-1 PC.

So buy one now, TECNO Mobile offers you the best range of smartphone products including Nigeria’s best-selling smartphone of 2015, the TECNO Camon C8 with dual flash cameras and VISIDON low light technology, also the all-new TECNO Phantom5, the first true HiFi smartphone in the market with leading fingerprint sensor technology.

The Wednesday event will be the biggest where popular artistes like 9ice, other guest artistes take center stage

If you are not at computer village during these two days, you are definitely missing a lot

Be part of the fun and share your posts and tweets
It's an opportunity of a lifetime. What are you still waiting for? Computer Village Ikeja is the place to be today and tomorrow

Make sure you Follow the TECNO fun train online with posts of your favorite pictures of the event on Facebook, don’t forget to tag TECNO Mobile Nigeria you can also tweet at us @TecnoMobileNG. Lots of amazing prizes to be won

Source http://www.360nobs.com/2015/12/computer-village-carnival-tecno-mobile-shuts-down-computer-village-for-two-days/

Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by ojun50(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Get does tecno girls for 2day @d rate of 30k

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by Ayt27(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nice don dey sing back ni, shay Ajumobi no give am money reach as PA?
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
Why only girls? Are they to be sold too?
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by johnwizey: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
I dey alwayz gbadun tecno ads especially those bumbum shaking gals
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by Marvell23(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
johnwizey:
I dey alwayz gbadun tecno ads especially those bumbum shaking gals
lol. They are cute too
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by daphid25(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nigerians too like awoof wink
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by Marvell23(m): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
I will be there tomorrow to feel kongon Aso master 9nice

1 Like

Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by ogahlouiskid18(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Am ogah Daniel. A second year student of #FUTO. Studying # quantity survey To no more about me visit www.facebook.com/ ogahnkemdaniel Am here to help the serious once. In every aspect. So I created a whatsapp Group. To join the group inbox 09084510578. Your success is my Concern
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by Maximum83: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
franciskaine:
I think is because you like girls lol.
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by Maximum83: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
franciskaine:
I think is because you like girls
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Make i go park my things....chinese made babes too go full there
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by arabmoney101(m): 12:04am On Dec 23, 2015
undecidedpicture of tecno shutting it down or I don't believe tongue
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by niyoposh: 4:16am On Dec 23, 2015
Have you ever been in the middle of an important call and you got disconnected or there's an emergency?
Mtn Nigeria has perfected the exact scheme to steal from subscribers with the mtn caller feel as the perfect tool.You get debited weekly and monthly for a service which you aren't subscribed to.Its so pathetic,when you call the customer service officers,you get the same response from everyone of them (maybe someone subscribed for you,we have cancelled the subscription.) Only for it to repeat itself the following week.
Imagine if 1 million people keep being charged #30 every week and #50 every month that amounts to #30m weekly and #50m monthly.
Isn't that too much for customers to lose,knowing the figure is higher?
Mtn Nigeria,this has got to stop.
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by Pheals(f): 5:26am On Dec 23, 2015
OK what should we do now
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by Orator2383: 5:33am On Dec 23, 2015
Pheals:
OK what should we do now
try to be there
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by Yorubago(f): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2015
Running ti computer village first thing today oooo.....
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by BustScam: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2015
See girls with fine booby

Makes me wanna buy this people phone ooo
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2015
I come think say na duro singer grin
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by bro4u: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2015
I hope they girls they hired are cheap like their phones...
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by Xhaka(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
Yee, see babes
Tecno get fine girls sha shocked
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by Andyblaze: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2015

I googled "who gives a phuck" and my name didn't come out in the search results!

Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by kolexepana: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
arabmoney101:
undecidedpicture of tecno shutting it down or I don't believe tongue
Come to ikeja around 2pm and see for yourself
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by miqos02(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
its a lie
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by amii131(f): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lolz
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Maximum83:
I think is because you like girls
lol, and you like guys. In Amaechi's voice I don't even like girls.
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by Xhaka(m): 9:20am On Dec 24, 2015
miqos02:
its a lie
Well its true embarassed
You missed, big time
Re: Tecno Shuts Down Computer Village by miqos02(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2015
Xhaka:

Well its true embarassed
You missed, big time
keep up deceiving urself, for ir information, I run a business on ositelu street by otigba street

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Buy The Infinix Hot 8 / Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers / Airtel Giving Out Free 100MB For 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.