Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' (24004 Views)

My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! / “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” / 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by dre11(m): 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
A Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan on Tuesday dissolved a 33-year-old marriage over the claim of threat to life made by a retired civil servant, Mr Jimoh Babatunde, against his wife, Jelilat. Babatunde told the court presided over by Mr Henric Agbaje that Jelilat had made two attempts on his life and had even confessed to killing one of their four children.

“My lord, Jelilat confessed to have killed one of our four children in order to eventually eliminate me for reasons which I cannot actually tell. “Secondly, she put some stuff into my food recently to hypnotise and make me be in servitude to her,’’ the petitioner said. He said that his estranged wife had also tarnished his image and made him a laughing stock in their area.

Babatunde also described Jelilat as insolent, disobedient and lacked any care for him and his children. “I did all I could to change her for the better by talking to her and reporting her to her parents, but nothing came out of it. “Now, she wants to sniff life out of me,” Babatunde said. However, Jelilat opposed the dissolution of the marriage and denied the allegations made by her husband.

The respondent said that if the marriage was dissolved, she had nowhere to go and desired to remain the mother of her children in her matrimonial home. Jelilat pleaded with the court not to dissolve the union and promised to turn a new leaf. Ruling on the divorce petition, Agbaje held that it was clear that the relationship between Jimoh and Jelilat had turned sour and was irreconcilable.

“The court frowns at any case of threat to life as the one currently been witnessed. “It is abundantly clear that there is something cruel about Jelilat’s disposition, otherwise, no man would want to part ways with a 33-year-old union. “In the interest of peaceful coexistence, the court has put an end to the union between both of you.

“Jelilat shall take custody of the last child aged eight years old and Babatunde shall pay N12,000 for accommodation and an addition N5,000 for the movement of Jelilat’s belongings,” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/divorce-my-wife-killed-our-child-hypnotised-me/

lalasticlala
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
see wetin dasuki cause undecided

I just hope the gut z lying o, if he's nt, thank God for preserving his lyt so dat he can escape.

buh how can 12k be enof for accommodation abi na for kiosk them go live??
shaaa, na them sabi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by redgem(f): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
What is this world turning into?

Please visit http://www.rubysvibe..com and don't forget to drop your review... I will really appreciate it

1 Like

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Islie: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
“My lord, Jelilat confessed to have killed one of our four children in order to eventually eliminate me for reasons which I cannot actually tell.

What a wife to have done this atrocities......
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by zinachidi(m): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
EroticAngelina:

I just hope the gut z lying o, if he's nt, thank God for preserving his lyt so dat he can escape.

shaaa, na them sabi
dis one too is dasuki's fault?
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by kennyman2000(m): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hmmmmm....
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
zinachidi:
dis one too is dasuki's fault?
everything na him fault

1 Like

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
undecided
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
redgem:
What is this world turning into?
your Ikebe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Sijo01(f): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
South....... ..? cheesy
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by fromnigeria(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Check all and all before asking 'Will you marry me'. Some ladies are the devils tool.
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Helkayklassic(m): 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Babatunde should go to Appeal Court on this, how will u pay for the accommodation of someone that wants to kill you. If you lose at Appeal Court go to Supreme Court. Lol

2 Likes

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Evaromantik(m): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
End time wife
end time killing
end time poisoning

1 Like

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Demmocrats(m): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
“My lord, Jelilat confessed to have killed one of our four children in order to eventually eliminate me for reasons which I cannot actually tell. “Secondly, she put some stuff into my food recently to hypnotise and make me be in servitude to her,’’ the petitioner said. He said that his estranged wife had also tarnished his image and made him a laughing stock in their area.

If all this man is saying is true, then her wife is possessed by evil spirit and needs urgent deliverance from s true man of God, take her to any living church around for deliverance or i might suggest synagogue.
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Sijo01(f): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Are you sure it's dasuki? It should be GEJ

1 Like

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
End time !

2 Likes

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Wendyslim(f): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
Wonders shall never end. Rip to the dead
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by fav444(f): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
if God wants to punish a man all He need do is give him a bad wife, every other tin will simply fall in place.

Good luck to d man.

3 Likes

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by okpara007(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
I wonder y u still dey call her wife kwa
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
Sijo01:

Are you sure it's dasuki? It should be GEJ
dasukiiiii
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by cutebobo(m): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
Women has been causing problems since the day of Adam and Eve.

Only God knows how good this world will be without them.

1 Like

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Temismith(f): 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
what is really happening? what is our world turning into
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by anonimi: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
EroticAngelina:
shaaa, na them sabi

Is minimum wage in our country no longer N15,000?
Are you saying the civil servants paid on this basis live in kiosks or what?
Meanwhile our loafing legisLOOTERS receive mega millions from us for doing absolutely NOTHING.
How can simply complaining about low wages of real workers remedy this anomaly?
How

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528508_political20catoon_jpeg388939f5abe0d6aa488640afd36eb164

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943663_salar_jpeg17507ee9e7182339f9c9b827ff56ee7b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by oshe11: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
DONT KNOW ABT YOU........

BUT I JUST KISSSED MY CRUSH
grin
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Babe2sure(f): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
There is something cruel about her disposition, obviously. For her to promise to turn over a new leaf in the face of all those serious allegations, without strongly refuting them.
The judge read between the lines by dissolving rather than attempting to adjourn and reconcile them.
Oh well, it is better for him to be single than to be shackled to a cruel and nasty person.

1 Like

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Lasisi69 is right afterall

1 Like

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by free2ryhme: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
sad
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by yungkc(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Dats very disastrous.How could she b dat heartless.smh ooo[color=#990000][/color]
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
I balme Jonathan. He imported these end time women into Nigeria.
Choi!
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by lasisi69(f): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
End time wife

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to parent a Stubborn Ward / A Man Shares His Encounter With A Hungry Stranger / Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.