Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' (24016 Views)

My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! / “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” / 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by poshestmina(f): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by pweetychyka(f): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
Some women shaaaa! Deir kind of mind sef can be very demonic! Dat man should thank his God for saving him!

May God make me a beta wifey to ma future husband! sad

2 Likes

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by omonnakoda: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
EroticAngelina:
see wetin dasuki cause undecided

I just hope the gut z lying o, if he's nt, thank God for preserving his lyt so dat he can escape.

buh how can 12k be enof for accommodation abi na for kiosk them go live??
shaaa, na them sabi
Is that JAMB ,NECO or ICAN question?
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Nicepoker(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Can only happen in that region
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by redgem(f): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
wailing:
your Ikebe grin grin
I don't have ikebe
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by toprealman: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
Came to check names of cast and crew....*winks
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by toprealman: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
came to check names if cast and crew....*winks
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Babaji111(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2015
So sad...some men are marrying devils. This is horrible! God will compensate you with a lovely wife. Women who are mostly softhearted and hospitable can be deadly too.OMG!

1 Like

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by jomoh: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
EroticAngelina:

I just hope the gut z lying o, if he's nt, thank God for preserving his lyt so dat he can escape.

shaaa, na them sabi

To answer your question about accomodation. You can actually get a room for as low as N500 per month in Ibadan depending on the area.

In Ibadan, we don't really need housing scheme as we have more than enough to go around and the land too is very abundant. There are even some areas where you find a lot of empty houses with no one to occupy them.

So 12k is more than enough for the calibre of the people that will go to a customary court in Mapo to seek divorce.
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by meforyou1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
zinachidi:
dis one too is dasuki's fault?
are u minding APC people?
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by lakeside30: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
lasisi69:
End time wife

I was wondering before saying where is oga lasisi
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hrtlez
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by dammytosh: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
33year old union ?

God please save our homes.
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by ijustdey: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
The respondent said that if the marriage was dissolved, she had nowhere to go and desired to remain the mother of her children in her matrimonial home. Jelilat pleaded with the court not to dissolve the union and promised to turn a new leaf.

indeed...... she was guilty as charged

let, her pack out...... the man deserve someone better than her
also, the remaining children deserves a better life and mother
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by 9jatatafo(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
The purpose of marriage is defeated
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by obiak4(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
cutebobo:
Women has been causing problems since the day of Adam and Eve.

Only God knows how good this world will be without them.

truth but without women the world will be boring
blessed be.
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by DOCTORPRESH: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
#LetsBlameGEJ
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Krayzeejhay(m): 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
What happen'd to #BlameGEJ??..
Dasuki where??
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by lasisi69(f): 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
lakeside30:

I was wondering before saying where is oga lasisi
lakeside, na u be boss

1 Like

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by 99persait(m): 12:25am On Dec 23, 2015
Women of nowadays are something else.may God save us from jezzebels and deliahs.amen

1 Like

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 23, 2015
And sum1 is abt rushing in2 marriage....all in d name of being called 'd oldest bachelor'....Na sorry case!
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by leynadd454(m): 1:49am On Dec 23, 2015
nawa oo
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Skmoda360(m): 5:05am On Dec 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:

shaaa, na them sabi
na ibadan nt lagos.
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by remi4ever(m): 5:29am On Dec 23, 2015
If what this post says is true, then your wife is either satanic or Mentally capricious.
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by fluffybaby(f): 5:36am On Dec 23, 2015
Islie:

What a wife to have done this atrocities......

ijustdey:

indeed...... she was guilty as charged
let, her pack out...... the man deserve someone better than her
also, the remaining children deserves a better life and mother

Did you also read where she was said to have denied those allegations?
I sense she addmited to have offended him in other ways but, denied trying to kill him or to have killed her child.
There is this yoruba culture if beggingvsomeone who is mad at you even if you do not know why.
Wives are very much used to doing it. They will say sorry for what ever it is they have done and they will try to change to be better next time. They say it often for peace to reign.
Koda, e ma bi nu, o hun ko o hun ti m ba fi se yin, e dari ji mi. Ma change, e sha ma binu si mi mo e jo. Se e ti gbo?

I am not saying she could'nt have done those things but the fact remains she denied them. Why believe the mans side of the story when the woman has her own side too.
I smell she tried to use love portion on him sha smiley smiley
That is a NO NO to me. That baba could have given her rat poison for all I care.
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Adeboyefa(f): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2015
cutebobo:
Women has been causing problems since the day of Adam and Eve.

Only God knows how good this world will be without them.

Only Adam was directly created by God. Every other man was born by a woman. Without women, you wouldn't be here talking.

1 Like

Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Donmax5060(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2015
We come against spirit of end time wife in niger go to hell jorrr...
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by Tmaritas76(m): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2015
God created man and rested the 7th day but,since after creating woman He never rested.women,women,women,take time oooo
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by CioAngels(f): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2015
Mmm, jimoh hope there is no woman by the corner waiting for jelli to move-out for her to move-in? If no, then thank God for your precious life. With due respect to 00.1percent women that are Godfearing. w hy are women, becoming so deadly? Just for them to layabout, they turn their husbands to moroon, goat, after that they push them to church, while claiming he is christain the woman is fooling around, the painfull aspect is that they don,t mind if he dies in the process of feeding him the jazz, he dies she wails the loudest. Some of such men talks the loudest outside and dunce at home. Women, i beg you slow down becos you have sons. May our brothers and sons not come into contact such evil women. Amen.
Re: ''My Wife Killed Our Child, Hypnotised And Poisoned Me'' by CallMeBIRA(f): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:

shaaa, na them sabi
HAHAHAHA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. / How to parent a Stubborn Ward / Is Ben 10 Cartoon Appropriate For Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.