Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? (5288 Views)

No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Making Love & Raising A Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by shades: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2009
nairalanders, i need your candid opinions on this issue.i just got married to my wife.although i knew she was not a virgin, we never had pre-marital sex due to her new found faith and religious beliefs. now we are married and my wife complains that i demand too much sex! frankly, i dont ask her for it more than three times a week, but she feels am demanding too much. this is not minding that she wont allow me to do it more than once on the night. besides, she is not romantic at all, though i know she loves me and we so much compliment each other.please i need to know how many times one can make love to his wife and if i actually have a high libido by demanding for sex three times a week. it will be right to let you guys know that we dont have a kid yet, though she is 2 months pregnant now. i beginning to think of extra marital affairs because of this issue.
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by biola44: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2009
there is no limit; none dat av heard of, it depends on d couple, extra marital affair is not d way out,
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by Ben13: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2009
The wife must have a reason. . .

But u guys just married. u wait and endure it for some time, it might last for just this period.

Don't start thinking of an extra-marital affair. dat's not d best idea
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by edogram(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2009
what a pety,

i feel u guy. That way i cannot marry a virgine or not making love with the girl before marraige.

i must confirm if she have the same sex drive with me, otherwise the wedding will not last.

i'm not a demandful person for sex all the time, but if i am to have sex it must be 3 round in a night. your women should not complain of 3 time a week. for me i can only skip 2-3 night with healthy food.

u can have another affairs if this can help control ur sex drive my dear. life is too short.
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by morzook(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2009
For a newly married couple, sex should be an everyday thing. Maybe your wife is frigid
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by tboy1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2009
edogram:

what a pety,
i feel u guy. That way i cannot marry a virgine or not making love with the girl before marraige.
i must confirm if she have the same sex drive with me, otherwise the wedding will not last.
i'm not a demandful person for sex all the time, but if i am to have sex it must be 3 round in a night. your women should not complain of 3 time a week. for me i can only skip 2-3 night with healthy food.
u can have another affairs if this can help control ur sex drive my dear. life is too short.

grin grin grin grin grin
and this is u not demanding too much abi?

@poster
sit ur wife and tell her how u feel
Communication is the key to a good marriage

Goodluck!!!
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by spikedcylinder: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2009
1. Maybe she has a health problem? You might want to look into that so you're sure you're not hurting her in the process of "making love".

2. Depends on the lenght of time and vigour that constitutes one round.

3. @ Actual question, there's no limit to sex between married people. Please shag your way to oblivion.
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by Gentlelady(f): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2009
There is no limit to the number of times but both should be able to accommodate it.  This is the problem of marrying someone without sexual experience! You have to teach her to love sex and not see it as just a duty! Sex is an obligation that should be enjoyed by both partners!  You have work to do!  Teach her not to be shy but to tell you what pleases her when you touch her, you guys have to learn.  With time she will be the one pursuing you for it! embarassed  Do not even think about extra marital affairs!  Fire will burn you.
At the stage of pregnancy the libido is very low for a woman and will rise with time. 

But my bros, 3 times a week neva do u!  grin
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by LadyT(f): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2009
How long is each round?

tongue
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2009
Yeah and the limit is "as many as you like and she likes". Lol.
Try and be romantic, even when she is not romantic.
Make the environment ready and make her feel like eating you raw, and i am sure that might change things.
Find out what turns her on, and make it happen to allow her be the one to even beg for it.
But to answer your questions, there is no limit.
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by Kx: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ Poster.
Do you mean 3x a night or 3x a week?

Its annoying that one's wife can subject a broda to dis  treatment.
The moment the devil gives u a sex mate outside ur wedlock (God forbid),d woman will be blaming u abi?

Come to think of it,it is too early to start sex starving.
If she wont "submit" now is it when she's bcome so lazy with pregnancy dat she will submit?

Find a way,but whatever you do,dont invovle ur friends and family.
Like someone advised,communicate with her.
Tell her she is killing you in bits.

To answer ur question,there is no limit to making love to one's wife.
U are both for each other,there is nt even need for counting how many times
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by LadyT(f): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2009
its 3 times a night 3 times a week
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by Fhemmmy: 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2009
Kx:

@ Poster.
Do you mean 3x a night or 3x a week?

Its annoying that one's wife can subject a broda to dis  treatment.
The moment the devil gives u a sex mate outside ur wedlock (God forbid),d woman will be blaming u abi?

Come to think of it,it is too early to start sex starving.
If she wont "submit" now is it when she's bcome so[i] lazy[/i] with pregnancy dat she will submit?

Find a way,but whatever you do,dont invovle ur friends and family.
Like someone advised,communicate with her.
Tell her she is killing you in bits.

To answer ur question,there is no limit to making love to one's wife.
U are both for each other,there is nt even need for counting how many times

That aint a good qualifying word for a pregnant woman oh.
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2009
1) @ op, you need to work on your technique etal if sex is not something madam looks forward to, she will never be interested . . .

2) u need to also understand that you need to do things that will er put your wife in the mood. the fact that you are married is not automatic open sesame. small small toasting and those things that make her feel loved and not a sex object

3) she may also be tired from work etal ; on her feet all day at work, then home to cook and do dishes - and still be expected to perform between the sheets - i don't know whats going down in your house, but you may need to share some of the chores - women who feel used are not inclined towards getting it on

4) i don't know if it will be any help or not, theres a book called graet sex guide by anne hooper - i think her name is - which may be some help

5) pregnancy works differently with diff women. some get heightened sex drives; for others , it is a libido killer . you may have to er resort to self service for the duration of her pregnancy and beyond
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by Kx: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2009
Meant no slight by the word lazy.
Wrong use of words regreted sincerely.
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by Fhemmmy: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2009
Kx:

Meant no slight by the word lazy.
Wrong use of words regreted sincerely.

I respect you for that.
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by Lagosboy: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2009
oyb:

1) @ op, you need to work on your technique etal if sex is not something madam looks forward to, she will never be interested . . .

2) u need to also understand that you need to do things that will er put your wife in the mood. the fact that you are married is not automatic open sesame. small small toasting and those things that make her feel loved and not a sex object

3) she may also be tired from work etal ; on her feet all day at work, then home to cook and do dishes - and still be expected to perform between the sheets - i don't know whats going down in your house, but you may need to share some of the chores - women who feel used are not inclined towards getting it on

4) i don't know if it will be any help or not, theres a book called graet sex guide by anne hooper - i think her name is - which may be some help

5) pregnancy works differently with diff women. some get heightened sex drives; for others , it is a libido killer . you may have to er resort to self service for the duration of her pregnancy and beyond

Oyb na pro for this game o. Make i come take lessons bro grin grin
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by LadyT(f): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2009
She doesnt enjoy it if she did she wouldnt complain!

Please make sure you give plenty of pre-intimacy and make sure its not dry and its well lubricated!

Also shes pregnant take it easy. Only a weak man would start affairs instead of trying to fix the problem at home
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2009
Lagosboy:

Oyb na pro for this game o. Make i come take lessons bro grin grin

wink cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2009
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by rubi(f): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2009
chaircover:

She could be scared of you "harming" the baby

She could also be feeling very rough from the effects of the hormones due to her pregnancy

Love making sartsfrom when you wake up in the morning and doesnt always have to start in the bedroom

Spoil her, compliment her, buy her small gifts, show her that you care, hug her etc;

Good luck

I was about to say this nice input
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by ifyalways(f): 2:39am On Jun 10, 2009
oyb:

chaircover:

She could also be feeling very rough from the effects of the hormones due to her pregnancy

Love making sartsfrom when you wake up in the morning and doesnt always have to start in the bedroom

Spoil her, compliment her, buy her small gifts, show her that you care, hug her etc;

Good luck
@Poster,here u go.
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by tpiah: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2009
shades:

nairalanders, i need your candid opinions on this issue.i just got married to my wife.although i knew she was not a virgin, we never had pre-marital sex due to her new found faith and religious beliefs. now we are married and my wife complains that i demand too much sex! frankly, i dont ask her for it more than three times a week, but she feels am demanding too much. this is not minding that she wont allow me to do it more than once on the night. besides, she is not romantic at all, though i know she loves me and we so much compliment each other.please i need to know how many times one can make love to his wife and if i actually have a high libido by demanding for sex three times a week. it will be right to let you guys know that we dont have a kid yet, though she is 2 months pregnant now. i beginning to think of extra marital affairs because of this issue.

demanding sex wont put her in the mood. And its not only pregnant women who get tired of sex every now and then.  One of my friends refused her boyfriend once, and they werent even married at the time.

Like people pointed out, good sex isnt always about fast wham and bam. Sometimes you have to set the mood during the day.

but since your wife is pregnant, her hormones may be acting up.

Are you asking about her feelings and doing other things to make her comfortable and happy?

and no, dont forget the art of toasting. You dont have to stop just because she's your wife. No be the same moves you go use when you're scouting for other women?
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by sparta(f): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
I think this might be a religious issue or may be she is freaking frigid. You could both get counselling from a Pastor that knows the bible well because you are not supposed to defraud each other. 3 time a week is not too much at all.
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by emilyone(f): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2009
according to u, "she loves u" then why cant she make her worries, feelings, fears known to u. communication is so vital in a relationship
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by beingme(f): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2009
do she know she's pushng ur out?
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by opuro(m): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2009
do you just jump on her when you need her?
or you make her need you b4 you jump on her?
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by Sweetypie: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2009
poster, i think you should take it easy wit her, it might be d pregnancy, cos im talkin from experience. i am also 2 months pregnant, n i dnt feel any urge for sex at all, altho when my husband demands for it, just because i dnt want him 2 look else where, i give it 2 him, u need to understand her, like other people ve said, communicate wit her, Good luck
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by dudet(f): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
i understand how she feels, but what do u do when it's the other way round? i mean, not preggies, but the hubby is hardly ever in the mood, know he's not having an affair, just work and business stress, cry,
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by dudet(f): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2009
p.s, was a virgin when we met before marriage,
dudet:

i understand how she feels, but what do u do when it's the other way round? i mean, not preggies, but the hubby is hardly ever in the mood, know he's not having an affair, just work and business stress, cry,
p.s, was a virgin when we met before marriage,
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by tpiah: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2009
dudet:

good question.
Re: Is There A Limit To Making Love To One's Wife? by oludashmi(f): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2009
chaircover:

Good luck

oyb:

I have had this question in mind for a while now cos I am planning my wedding soon. I like the responses of the people in quote and if I am your wife, I will change if you apply the above. Then talk to her about it, communication btw you two is the best KEY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: Do You Respect Your Mother More Than Your Father And Why ? / How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? / She Argues Alot....very Unsubmissive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.